Do you think someone who is a Master (or spiritual teacher) has learnt to master all desires of the flesh?

It's playing on my mind, that this is something I need to give up as well as go raw.  But I enjoy wine. I feel I don't get enough 'play time' in and I'm hurrying to prepare for my mission (as I feel such a sense of urgency, hurry up).  It's stressing me out, so I unwind with a glass or two or three......

I'm not having enough fun - even outdoors in nature. Being an empath I also feel the pain of the chaos on the planet at the moment.  It's a real stress relief but I feel a Master has control over the things that master him or her.  If I don't have some wine, I feel I have no outlet for stress.  It's just a good way to let my hair down.  I don't want to feel repressed as I enjoy a drink. If people tell me not to have one I'll rebel. But this is playing on my mind, as if I can't achieve being a Master until I master all things in my life that master me. 

Do you have any vices that you feel on your heart to give up?

Do you feel that we can't achieve Masterhood and ascend unless we give up a few things?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Actually i don't drink much anymore:) and never liked vodka it's absolutely have no taste:)

however maybe in a very cold day i like "blueberry tea"- (which includes tea and Grand Marnier), so that's about it for me. I used to like Cognac:) good stuff:) i am still wondering as what happen to me:)

Love and light

• They say that the "Spirits" reside in Alcohol, you just have to watch what you're letting in when you drink it... :-)

• OMG I was just gonna say something to that effect well great minds think alike! FOR ALL TO READIt is ok to have wine beer and even some hard liquor KEY WORD HERE :SOME:

• I think life is a matter of balace in everything, if you enjoy wine or beer like i do, enjoy it, it is a different thing from your desire in obtain a Masterhood or working in ascending your soul, ....if you do something that harms someone else or to yourself  (i mean abusing on alcohol, etc) so...then is a different case.....but if everything is balanced and controlled...enjoy it !

• The 'pay off' for me in giving up alcohol, would be raising my vibration. Sorry but we are designed to be motivated by a pay off. Has anyone felt such a difference in raising their vibration?  I mean.... is it fun now to sit at home and meditate at night rather than drink with a lover? 

http://www.raiseyourvibration.ca/index.php?option=com_content&v...

There is agreement among science, medicine and metaphysics that certain frequencies can repel disease, and certain frequencies can destroy disease. This is the connection between raising your vibration (frequency) and improving health! Everything in nature vibrates at different frequencies. In fact quantum physics describes the universe as nothing more than vibrating strings of energy! Scientific research has shown that different parts of our bodies have their own sonic signature. In other words the sound of the cells of your heart differs from the sound of the cells of your kidney. When parts of the body become stressed or dis-eased, they are no longer producing the correct sound wave; in other words they are not vibrating at their prime (optimal) resonant frequency. To reestablish or recalibrate your frequency, you need to understand how lower and higher vibrations affect your energy and health. Below are five ways to raise your vibration.

So what can you do to raise your vibration & improve your health?

Tip#1 Right Speech: watch your words. Try not to spend time listening or engaging in negative conversations or gossip. These conversations are damaging and can drag your vibration to low levels quickly. In the book ‘Raise Your Vibration, Transform Your Life” gossip is defined as ‘the transference of emotional poison from on person to another. “

Tip#2 Surround yourself with positive sounds: listen to uplifting music. Sound can be used to excite you or relax you, make you happy or melancholy. Try to choose and play sounds that have a positive, joyful or relaxing effect on you. Our bodies absorb sounds like nourishment and certain sounds, especially form instrument that produce alpha tones (i.e. singing bowls) can help us reenergize and rebalance.

Tip#3 Embrace Nature: we are nature’s beings – our bodies need natural light (sunshine), real water, and natural air provided by trees. Nature provides harmonic frequencies that are compatible with our personal frequencies. So slip off your shoes and walk bare feet outside- reconnect to Mother Earth and get grounded. The natural sounds of birds singing and wind moving through the trees helps us reduce stress, which in turn elevates our vibrational frequency.

Tip#4 Eat fresh fruits and vegetables (organic preferred). If you are able to shop at a farmer’s market or organic farm, then consider yourself lucky! The shorter the time from garden, vine or tree to table- the higher the ‘life force’ energy contained in the food. When our bodies receive high vibration energy from fresh natural foods, it assimilates this energy throughout our bodies—which raises our vibrational frequency.

Tip#5 Follow positive people. Like attracts like! When you spend time with negative people, you will often feel tired and drained. Why? Because negative people require and absorb energy from others. When you spend time with positive people you will feel uplifted or more energetic. People with a positive disposition create energy and their higher vibrations affects others in a positive way.

To learn more about vibration, frequency and ways to improve your health visit http://www.raiseyourvibration.ca

• Thanks everyone,

All good answers there.

Guess I just have to follow what my heart is telling me.  I believe it lowers the vibration and I wouldn't like a spiritual teacher who hasn't learnt self control telling me a thing or two about life.

But I think things start falling away from us in a natural sense eg. becoming vegetarian overnight, came naturally. Never thought it would. And other things.

All good, non-judgmental answers, very supportive and insightful!

Thanks again

• Hi Butterfly :)  Good question!  I pretty much agree with everyone here, you cannot serve two masters and your internal spiritual growth could be affected if you had an addiction problem such as alcohol.  However it is your personal journey and if it is not harming you or others than I see no problem in enjoying yourself with what the earth has to offer.  It doesn't mean you are addicted, it means you are human like the rest of us, lol, we all have something we're attached to. 

You are the best decision maker on what is best for you, personally I like a nice shiraz too but lately I haven't been able to tolerate it.  I think as we grow in the light these things will fall away from us naturally. 

• the best answer I can come up with : ...it is up to you to find out.

• I don't have any vices. If someone feels that he/she should stop some vices, then better heed yourself.

• I think it's each to their own and people will learn what's right for them at their own pace. What one finds acceptable another may find unacceptable. Who are we to judge..:)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Roaring Lovely posted a blog post
The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body and…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Follow Your Loving Heart To Higher Pathways of LivingBy Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light Good morning! Well, although I was unable to experience the eclipse here in Australia … I can certainly feel the change in Energy and it feels…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I and my higher self decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the Inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away…
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away now as it was before.…"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
8 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 14
Comments: 0