Do you think someone who is a Master (or spiritual teacher) has learnt to master all desires of the flesh?

It's playing on my mind, that this is something I need to give up as well as go raw.  But I enjoy wine. I feel I don't get enough 'play time' in and I'm hurrying to prepare for my mission (as I feel such a sense of urgency, hurry up).  It's stressing me out, so I unwind with a glass or two or three......

I'm not having enough fun - even outdoors in nature. Being an empath I also feel the pain of the chaos on the planet at the moment.  It's a real stress relief but I feel a Master has control over the things that master him or her.  If I don't have some wine, I feel I have no outlet for stress.  It's just a good way to let my hair down.  I don't want to feel repressed as I enjoy a drink. If people tell me not to have one I'll rebel. But this is playing on my mind, as if I can't achieve being a Master until I master all things in my life that master me. 

Do you have any vices that you feel on your heart to give up?

Do you feel that we can't achieve Masterhood and ascend unless we give up a few things?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I smoked until last year when I started remembering being in the waiting room before this life and the others that were there and my conversation with yeshua I pretty much quit when all of my awareness and purpose came back to me after smoking for 10 years also I quit drinking around the same time.

My mind was filled with strange theories and information I never really ever thought of before and I knew my vibrational level would go up if I quit smoking and I never did drink that much anyway just once every 3 to 6 months I would get shit faced. NOT ANYMORE I no longer have the desire for any of that!

• I feel if you drink with dinner it is OK if you drink to get drunk it lowers your vibrations too much to be ok it then becomes a hinderance to your evolution.

maybe only drink one glass with dinner and one glass after and you will be happy and not deprived but you will not be lost in addiction mode!

• In this world there are a thousand things that in the long way will make you ill, cause skin cancer, give you AIDS or any other shit... lol sorry.

When it comes to substances, either from the body (like peptides) or from outside (like alcohol) the trick is not to develop a dependant self destructive behavior.

Although on my belief, the cleaner the body the cleaner the spirit, and even when the body suffers damage, it is as resilient as mother earth, once the poisining stops, nature finds it's way of regenerating.

But it doesn't mean that you're gonna abuse that hability, You're free to do it but, do your really want to?

• I think personally, that you can probably master your own spiritual development even if you have issues with Alcohol, but I have seen people with serious addictions risk their own health and because of that, I've never been fond of alcohol or people that drink it and get out of control.

It seems like most people drink it to lose control, and if it isn't risking their health, and that's what they want to do, I think people should have the freedom to do that.  As long as they do it responsibility and don't drive :)....

I don't have any vices that I couldn't conquer if I wanted to. :)  

I do have them though, I'm sure we all may... :) 

• I like lite beer, though not to much of it, usually none or one, 3 or 4 in a 24 hour period max if I don't have to drive, and a glass of wine a few days a year. That's about it for me. My driver's license, I have a CDL with a lot of endorsements and clearances, has always been clean since I got it over 10 years ago. My insurance record is also clean.

• Well I don't think having some wine, is going to impede your growth into masterhood lol Things like that become a problem, when you become ADDICTED to it, and you need it in order to feel good or release stress. I definitely believe that masters have learned the art of releasing all Earthly attachments, and mastering their emotions. As long as you're not attached to it, I don't see why it is a problem for you.

You will probably feel less of a desire to drink, if you are having more fun and are enjoying life more, so if I were you, I would make time for myself where I just do what I enjoy doing, if that means going out in nature, or playing a sport, or doing whatever you enjoy..do it. I think this will ease your stress, there are many natural ways to release stress...and eventually you'll develop your positivity to a point where you won't feel stress at all. It's a process lol But eventually we will all get to that point, I believe.

The biggest vice in my life has definitely been sex and lust. And I still struggle with it, from time to time. There are times when I see a real hot girl, and I just feel like.....damn I'd like to bang that girl lol But I know that's wrong, and I can't do that to my girlfriend, and I usually just move on and forget about it. But I don't want to feel that way, ever. I need to get my lust under total control, and usually I do, but from time to time....it pops up....(no pun intended) lol

• Well John I'm glad we can overcome our 'desires' to fight one another and get along!  Good isn't it!

Your desires are natural.  But.... I'm not going argue on that one.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
7 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"amazing, thank you friend!"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
7 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
7 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
8 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
8 hours ago
More…