Do YOU have Rh Negative blood?

I'm just curious as to how many people on Ashtar know if they are Rh negative.

Only 15% of the human population has Rh negative blood while 85% have Rh Positive. I'll start with myself, I'm 100% Russian and AB negative and it is the most rarest of all blood types and typically new..

I found Rh negatives interesting because of they're peculiar traits. The one that stands out is that Rh Negatives don't have the Rhesus factor. For all Rh positive humans, they are able to trace they're blood type to Rhesus monkeys. Pretty strange right?

Rh Negative Traits

• A feeling of not belonging
  • Truth seekers
  • Sense of a "Mission" in life
  • Empathy & Compassion for Mankind
  • An extra rib or vertebra.
  • Higher than average IQ
  • ESP Ability
  • Love of Space & Science
  • More sensitive vision & other senses.
  • Increased of psychic/intuitive abilities
  • Cannot be cloned
  • Lower body temperature
  • Higher blood pressure (some say lower)

• Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
  • Red or reddish tint to hair color
  • Increased sensitivity to heat & sunlight
  • Unexplained Scares
  • Piercing Eyes
  • Tend to be Healers
  • Empathetic Illnesses
  • Ability to disrupt electrical devices
  • Prone to Alien Abductions
  • Experience unexplained phenomenon 
  • Physic Dreams and/or Ability

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Im definitely RH negative..

• ** Here is a website with some really good information on "Earth Blood Types' along with "Earth Evolution Phases" of Human DNA Alien Adaptation - http://angelhills.net/type.aspx - "Chimpanzee have Blood Type A and O - but Never Blood Type B" .. "Gorillas have Blood Type B and O - but Never Blood Type A" .. Some evolutionary scientists believe the gorilla to be the ancestor of Neanderthal man .. "Baboons on the other hand have been found to possess AB and O Blood Types" - The hominoids, humans and the great apes, express the ABO antigens on red blood cells but baboons do not. Baboon antigens are found on other tissue cells .....
  • I'm O neg  and Rh neg.  Can check off most of the list and this only affirms what I am late to suspect after spending most of my life feeling like a bit of an outsider.  My compassion and empathy towards others draw people in.  As with a previous poster, i too had to have shots when pregnant, in order that my body not reject my babies.  I have to say though, they are remarkable beings as teenagers now, so I don't think our 'negativity' /  ; > )  , is indicative of how we feel about the rest of the blood types, even though our bodies were rejecting them early on.  As far as reptilian descent, well, if the human race is to be judged eons from now, we may be looked on as the epitome of evil, when in reality we know there are factions of us that are pure in heart.  Working towards that at the very least.  I choose not to judge the whole reptilian faction, there is Light everywhere.
  • Hi, Leo,

I am half Slovenian (a DNK source from the old Phoenicians 3.700 years ago) and half Russian. My grandmother was half Jewish, my grandfather half Italian and my grandgrandfather half Croatian. So, then what am I?

My blood group is also AB Rh-  and all traits you wrote down are simply correct. Only my eyes are dark brown. I can say also, that I feel my life exactly like you. A quantity of human population with AB negative is 4%, what is a rarity, but in hospital in my country were doctors much clever and ask me for my blood a few times. I agreed 3 times only.

As a master of feng shui I declare myself through before last date of birth directly to Mayans (8th century), but in the past of a few thousands years I was a pilot on Orion-mothership and Vegan (Lyra) scientist. I still do not remember where exactly could be my source - domestic galaxy or/and home planet, but I will find out this facts very soon.

Love & Light to all Brothers and Sisters,

Namaste!

• Basically the ability to evolve into reptilian bipeds stems from the number of fingers the minor reptilian bipeds had - especially Deinonychus, Herrerosaurus, Velocriaptor and such reptiles.

Dinosaurs like the Tyrannosaurus Rex did not stand a chance, because they did not have many enough fingers on their front legs or hands, to create reptilian descendants.

All the reptilian civilizations you hear about evolved from smaller bipedal dinosaurs who had many enough fingers and an evolved enough brain to evolve into reptilians.

There are also reports of reptilians who are warm - blooded and reptilians who can produce milk like humans can.

• sounds much in common with me but officially I am diagnosed as RH positive which has led me to conclude perhaps all of humanity has a negative blood type.

Since all of humanity on Earth has a reptilian brain the theory is that the humans who arrived to Earth and got stuck here are in some ways or many ways reptilian.

• "The one that stands out is that Rh Negatives don't have the Rhesus factor"

I think that is why they are called Rh negative. If they have the Rhesus factor, then they are Rh positive. Btw, mine is AB neutral. Not negative and not positive. That is very rare! :-)

• Interesting as all of the above applies to me and I'm Rh Negative. Thanks for sharing.
  •  

I iam Rhes neg blood and yes there is something spooky bout it hehe alien dna you reckon

• I am A negative.. my Dad is O negative.. My partner is O positive.. my boys are A negative, A positive and O positive...I tick all your check points on your list.

I have Green Eyes, My Dad has the Blue Eyes, my children have Blue and Hazel Eyes.

I experience many things that other people think is too unbelievable.. I have seen "aliens" 5-D beings.. I have a sensitivity to sunlight.. I have a red tinge in my hair, I can relate to everyone else but they don't seem to be as accepting towards myself, so I keep most of the truth to myself and let them live in their fairytales..I am an energy worker; make energy balls, feel energy fields, can communicate with spirits/guardians.. always been intuitive.. have psychic dreams.. extremely intelligent on an emotional and intellectual level..  extremely different eyesight to anyone I know.. I cannot wear glasses as I have the ability to focus at great distances and near distances, but if I overuse this then I get visual disturbances..

Interesting reading...

I dont know about the reptilian thing.

I am incarnated angelic.. I am surrounded by my guardians 24/7... I have links with plaedians and arcturians..

I dont mind being an abductee because its not against my freewill.. its just one of my star families as I am one of many...

We are Guardians of the Underworld.. XxxxXx

Maybe we can't be cloned, because it is forbidden to clone us!

Punishment worse than the lowest hell.

My bloodlines can be traced back a long, long way... but we are no reptilians.. =)

I think the most interesting thing with my blood is the fact when I am carrying a positive blood type in my womb.. my body tries to kill it as it sees it as a foreign enemy..(i had numerous injections during my pregnancies so my body wouldnt reject my babies and kill them before they were born) Rh negative hates all positive blood types.. so hmmm. if somewhere along the line many millenia back when they created the human hybrid, something got messed up..may be the alien dna trying to mix with the human... how did we all "switch" off .. i know it has something to do with messing with our dna.. the clues are there, we just have to decipher the puzzle.... =) Just a thought.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
5 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
5 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source,    Hello Beautiful Soul!After strengthening our spiritual connection and being illuminated by cosmic coding in April, we now have the opportunity to “Be the Light” in May through spiritual awakening.This requires us to move beyond the…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you. It is a wonderful time there on Earth to be seeking out your own sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, and that is because you have never had more…
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🦅Yes, Chris Miller is the "iron eagle" on Trump tower.....He served in 5th special forces group, a Green Beret. He later served as director of the National Counterterrorism Centre, from August 10th to November 9th, 2020.
And from November 9th, 2020,…"
13 hours ago
More…