Do YOU have Rh Negative blood?

I'm just curious as to how many people on Ashtar know if they are Rh negative.

Only 15% of the human population has Rh negative blood while 85% have Rh Positive. I'll start with myself, I'm 100% Russian and AB negative and it is the most rarest of all blood types and typically new..

I found Rh negatives interesting because of they're peculiar traits. The one that stands out is that Rh Negatives don't have the Rhesus factor. For all Rh positive humans, they are able to trace they're blood type to Rhesus monkeys. Pretty strange right?

Rh Negative Traits

• A feeling of not belonging
  • Truth seekers
  • Sense of a "Mission" in life
  • Empathy & Compassion for Mankind
  • An extra rib or vertebra.
  • Higher than average IQ
  • ESP Ability
  • Love of Space & Science
  • More sensitive vision & other senses.
  • Increased of psychic/intuitive abilities
  • Cannot be cloned
  • Lower body temperature
  • Higher blood pressure (some say lower)

• Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
  • Red or reddish tint to hair color
  • Increased sensitivity to heat & sunlight
  • Unexplained Scares
  • Piercing Eyes
  • Tend to be Healers
  • Empathetic Illnesses
  • Ability to disrupt electrical devices
  • Prone to Alien Abductions
  • Experience unexplained phenomenon 
  • Physic Dreams and/or Ability

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Your comment cracked me up!  Too funny and I love it!  Nice As_, Indeed.  Well, this sure puts you right up there with the greatest Stars in the Galaxy.  Trust me, I know about these things ; )  xoxoxox
  • I have O neg and Rh neg blood. My grandfather was from the Basque area. Thanks for the info.
  • I am 0 RH negative   very interesting! ty

• I'm O negative and most of the above apply except I have brown eyes! Did you mean to write unexplained scars? I particularly like that we can't be cloned...if thats true  ;)
  • I AM AB NEGATIVE TOO
  • When we chose to reincarnate here in our current respective bodies, that includes the blood type.

Whatever blood type we have is our own choice.

• My mother was RH neg. B-

She had most of these traits. Sadly she was misdiagnosed for 40 years as a chronic asthmatic when it was perniscious anemia.

She had numerous occasions where the greys were there and couldn't wake my dad up.

Finally they stopped after I broke the family "contract" by becoming a Reiki practitioner.

• family "contract" ... this is very interesting wording. Im intrigued..

Im sorry for what your mother must have gone through..

=) Reiki?? Awesome!!

• I am A-
  • I fit right in there!!!!!!

I experience all the symptoms!!!!!!!!!

Love

Arisane

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
49 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The lies of the food pyramid explained here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJAgnJbm7so"
7 hours ago
"Always avoid those astral denizens, AE......

https://c.tenor.com/sRZOlzbkGnYAAAAM/muhaha-darth-sidious.gif"
8 hours ago
"Glad you are taking my advice to rethink using EV scooters, AE....and also, I like that image of Greta with Lord Sidious, also....It seems so apt, especially the way he says, "yes, yessss, feel the hate...!!" LOL....Greta has certainly toned down…"
8 hours ago
More…