Do You Beleive In God?

!!!Greetings To All Members and Vistors!!!

Well, it seems that I have been having a dry spell for I have not found anything, at least for me, to post or start a discussion.  Everything seems to quite well covered whether it has something to do with spirituality, ascension or whatever. 

This discussion should cause a great shock wave through the heart, soul and mind of a Billion or More people and lightworkers around the world. At least, I would like to hope so.

QUESTION:

Do you believe in God or 'All That Is' and "Where" does one make contact with It?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Awesome CoMdr *Lightspeed*!
  • I am a person--- you are a person --- we are all persons with personality and feelings.GOD is also a person.
    The main thing that the illuminati ( the evil manipulators of the illusion who also work for GOD) do not want you to understand that GOD is also a person. BUT GOD remains elusive from the perception of impure senses.The so called astronomers cannot even definitely give us information about the material universe wherin there are innumerable suns and moons let alone another realm of transcendance beyond. Information is available in ancient sacred texts that beyond this material sky--
    is another sky. This sky is much different than the material realm. This sky is not created or destroyed on a regular basis like the material sky.But this sky is made of a more lasting and perpetual nature.

clip_image002-2.jpg
    mahavishnu.jpg
    What poor power could YOUR BELIEF have to add or detract from the universal being?
    You can believe or disbelieve could it really make a difference?
    You can argue but why dont you just open yourself up to the luminous possibility?
  • Yes. Our Creator is contacted through your heart center in silence, pure love, and joy. You can hear his thought and words if you listen deeply and profoundly. Our Creator will send you messages from Higher Adepts and Angels when you leas expect it. Messages come from animals, humans, as well as hearing telepathic thoughts, receiving help in a time when needed, or messages upon the wind. Look around and become aware of how amazing the world arond you is. When your awareness is heightened, it will raise your vibrational level and dimension. You will receive what knowledge you are ready for. You will feel one wih the universe and all things connected to it. Learn to walk in truth, love, and beauty within your heart. Surrender complete control over to our Creator and see how everything in your life will fall into place and your problems will be resolved. Sometimes what we want and what is in our best interest are not the same thing. When you learn this lesson on your path, you will see how everything is is at your doorstep, waiting for you to just accept it. Trust and be in pure divine love that our Creator has always meant for us to have and behold. Remember that the Kingdom of God is within. Love and light to all on your journey's path...

MySpace Graphics
    ANGEL30 Graphics & Angels In Heaven Pictures

blingcheese.com - This website is for sale! - blingcheese Resources and Information.
    This website is for sale! blingcheese.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of…
    • So beautifully said moontemplegoddess! to add my input into the discussion, i certainly believe in God. i believe it is as simple as coming to the realization that you did not create yourself and you will never be in reciprocal relationship with the creator because you are the created. now moving forward, because we are created we have the same love and power within us to create like the creator and it is the will of the creator that we do so. but we haven't. we have taken on fleshly bodies and identify these bodies as ourselves, giving them will over the power of the universe.

the creator created one son, whom is called christ and we are all fragments of the one christ. christ is what interconnects us making us one. christ and the father are one and in constant communion with each other. i, as an aspect (soul) of christ have the same ability to commune with the creator at will too. we do this by opening our minds to the great deep silence and the thoughts are share telepathic.

i believe the essence of God is the light/love in all living things. our bodies are not temples of life (that is why they die) but we are, our souls is the creation of the creator. everything we see with the body eyes are illusions but as we witness the world and its chaos with an open mind and a compassionate heart our soul self emerges and lead us back to ur true reality, our true heritage as sons and daughters of the creator and this is the Kingdom of God. Amen!

the difference between body and soul is ego and God. most do not think from the mind of the soul but from the ego's mind and this blocks communication to the creator. i could go on and on but i won't. i hope my sharing have shed some light for someone.

Peace!
  • Not all witchcraft includes the calling of spirits. By definition, the Law of Attraction is "witchcraft." It is being aware of how the illusion works and trying to manipulate it.
  • ~lol.. seriously?~

~i believe in god just as much as: a) i believe in this baby & b) god believes in me ~namaste~ ;0)
  • Thats a nice bridge ,can i use my skateboard to jump into that galaxy?
    • Im not worried about God right now,i just wanna know what happened to the other 5 commandments an why is ther no police investigation into this matter?
  • :)
    We ARE god, in our own way, so to say with a little g. But the creator of source (love,light, joy,etc.) is the God were talking about right?Yea, he/she/it's real! look around you! I feel that my soul in quite content with my current human body, because THIS one.......knows a lot. haha, hope i don't sound to crazy! We are all equally in light and love, we just have to decide which path we want to walk on. I know mine, what about you?
    Much much much love and light! Namaste
  • I believe humans invented God. They went on to make him personal, as in Oh MY God, and in gods grace, or God bless America and so on.. I do not believe he (if there is one) has a personal interest in each human seperately. I also do not buy that God is al love. God would be more imparcial, or neutral so to speak on everything. I could be wrong and there could be a major power with billions of helpers that make things happen. Still the brain in 3d will never be able to resolve this question while still being in 3d. We are like high-school graduates that have no clue what the world looks like or the life of a university student. I know i am not alone here, and that entities help us in things we do but they do not so on a personal level everytime we think we are in trouble.. Neither God or others are here to please us when we think we deserve it. I have been into the black nothingness the budhist monks talk about and yes there is nothing there it is silent dark, untill you yourself have a thought that trows you into this reality. In this darkness and silence there was nothing...no God, and neither a devil...another human invention. :))
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The aurorae are a blessing for Earth...and utterly beautiful to behold....

https://ik.imgkit.net/3vlqs5axxjf/TP/ik-seo/images/99999999-9999-99..."
59 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just think how much healing this planet is in need of...Generally, but also due to the great harms caused by the covid vaccine...
Just think and feel for all those suffering people, all over the world, who's lives have been ruined by evil…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Aktaiwa stargate, in the Sirius B system, is now sending additional frequencies of blue creational light, including a newly invoked healing ray, for the entire galaxy...
The NINE are relaying ever more refined energies to us, from Lord Surea..…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"This link is absolutely true....A good reference to current ascension progress...Sandra Walter knows the matter well...

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/geomagnetic-storm-..."
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Geomagnetic Storm and New Plasma Effects; By Sandra Walter.
"Yes, absolutely true....Thanks for posting.."
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
7 hours ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
8 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
8 hours ago
More…