By now there will be alot of people here on Ashtar command and throughout the spiritual community who will be feeling a great sense of dissapointment, even anger at the "non" event of today. Many including mylself had been led to beleive there would be a mass upliftment to a brighter, lighter dimension where no evil or stuggle can ever exist... a veritable paraside where we would never have to suffer again...  passing our every day doing whatever our heart desired. Now that the day has passed with not even the slightest inkling of change, one has to ask the obvious questions of when, if ever we shall reach this heavenly place? Perhaps more significantly... when are we going to see meaningful change?

Despite any claims to the contrary, the illuminati are still firmly entrenched in power; probably in whales of laughter this very moment at how stupid and gullible we were for beleiving we would be whisked away to a better place by this even of galactic proportions. My question remains as it always has... what is going to be that one thing that enacts some kind of meaningful change? That finally removes the dark ones from their throwns and return freedom to the people of this planet? Will it be first contact, whenever that arrives... or will it collapse from within? They still own and control all the major banks, corporations, media outlets and therefor governments... in other words total control of the planet. The most disturbing thing of all is that people in the so-called "Industrailised west" are actually stupid enough to beleive we are living in a free and democratic world. This is what makes change so difficult... for the easiest way to enslave a man is to make him beleive he is free... in this case it seems... and chillingly so... the illuminati succeeded.

What further confuses me is the fact there were no aliens to come through any channelers to tell us that nothing was going to happen on the 21st of December and that it was all a big hoax... why were we not warned of this by any benevolent beings? And moving forward, who can we now trust? Looking forward, it is hard to know who or what is to be trusted... and what we can do to make a change. We must continue to send positive thoughts to our benevolent ET friends  and invite them to force the issue of first contact a little bit more. We need to continue to spread the word about the lie that our governments live, and the reality of who runs the world and why... and we need to stop serving the matrix on an individual level... Ie... stop reading any and all illuminati news media, including newspapers, magazines and books... stop indulging in the dark illuminati "entertainment" industry, such as violent games and movies, as well as negetive soul-destroying music such as hip hop and heavy metal. It is of the upmost importance also that we stop eating all animal flesh and spend as much time in nature as is possible

There are alot of things that are out of our direct control, but with a little bit of positive indiviual action, perhaps it could be the catalyst  for great change.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Who or what is NWO?

• ^This

• ( ( ( Big Up to ALL Ashtar Massive! ) ) ) ... Stand Strong!!!

Don't allow 'fear & doubt' to blind you from the deeper Truth... 

It's ALL Happening right Now!!!

“The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question: "Is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride..." ~Bill Hicks

( ( ( OneLoveRevolution247 ) ) )

• The new age is not what you guys think, it was created by the NWO(evil) itself and would be a part of their new religious system when NWO supposed to come. Its a scam as so much else. There is no ascend to(somewhere). to where would you ascend? there is no way to get out of this planet and the only shuttle that would pick you up,would be if and when evacuation would be speak about. Like Ive said earlier. Only if the planet is in danger to anihiliate itself and it would be in the very last moment.(because of free will) and again,only for those following the laws of God and Creation or it would be created the same circumstances. thats why. 

You tell people to not give up, that its just the beginning? come on, youve already been proven wrong so far about 21/12, it say itself, if a thing is false it proves wrong, and why believe a thing thats already proven wrong. that is even logic for chickens. Sananda said nobody know the time and hour. 

why are you keep on sleeping on? if you dont act and do something to put evil out of order they sure will get you in order. How many of you are actually willing to fight for what you believe than to sink in apathy?

NWO is real, they will do their plans,if we dont unite and DO something.talk is cheap. I wouldnt beleive a guru or anybody that told me to sit down and be or relax and smell the flowers if that meant no action. because without action were lost.

• Ok Maiailla.

Fyi, 21/12/2012 turned out, and continues to turn out sublimely.

I don't know what version of potential events you were listening to.

But it has been, and continues to be everything that I could have hoped for.

I have never entertained conspiracy theories or the like.

there is only one new world order that I AM concerned about.

And it is not the one you speak about.

I care about the New World Order that can be created by what you suggest we do in the last paragraph. Unite. 

Because it is unity that the light worker show their true potential. When as a collective they generate a light so bright that dark just ceases to be,

And in case you disregard this comment as rhetoric, consider this metaphor. A single match, when lit can provide enough light for everyone in a dark room to see.

So I ask you, how do you suggest we go about creating this unity? What do we do once we have it? Remember, we are in a new energy now. One that is custom built for our working. (the generic our, that is)

This is an idea I had in August for taking it to the "cabal".

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/consciousness-the-int...

One last thing I'll say in closing. Do not measure the power of a light worker and their willingness and ability  to fight by conventional standards,. 

We are metaphysicians. we learn how to manipulate time, space and matter. We are connected to Gaia via a number of magnetic grids. and we have the ability, with practice, to sendt energy anywhere on the planet we want to. Via those grids. This new energy only enhances that ability. And I will ask you to trust me on this point. Because that is my area of expertise. 

We also have the internet. A consciousness unto itself. That contrary to popular belief, is under the control of the light. Undeniable. 

Namaste.

WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF LIGHT

• you that know it so well should then know that the one that stays outside the Laws of God and Creation is in darkness no matter how light he "thinks" it is. It is DECIEVING. It can only go one road,downwards. something I dont like to see,however truth is truth. 

Either you have the laws and God or you have imperfection and darkness. you cant have both.

And yet, there is something in you that wants to be free. your soul, wether there,or not.

Father is there. that something NOONE can ever run from.

Hes waiting! He know you ultimately will come.

Anybody that know the truth know that NWO is real and will put this planet in disaster and their plans are well known. I dont have to repeat. But know one thing, it was over before it even begun. In the end, God wins.

It doesnt have to go chaos and destruction. Everybody is required to do their part. what are you doing, are you working for GOD or not and are you working to put NWO out of order.

There are not going to be any bright place here with NWO. NWO are few, masses of globe are MANY. UNITE! 

It doesnt matter what evil have, because in the end,God wins. And,by the way, as if evil can get hold of all equipment from ancient times. NO HAHA and I laugh about that 

So having the internet or not is just a fly compared.

The masses will unite and NWO will be put out of order. New age is a creation of NWO and hoodlums. its not gonna last very long no.

there is no new enery. that is a lie built by new age. As a matter of fact you are in grave circumstances. Look around you,on the planet. its dying. what else proof do you need.

NWO is still there. lies to make you fall asleep is new age.

there will be no change until NWO is gone.

you try to talk talk talk when you couldve done something. its a waste of time, action or youre lost.

if you really want to know how, click searchbox about take back constitution and how dire circumstances we are in, www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
          The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
          • I AM not in denial of the NWO you speak of. 

I AM also not living in fear of them

I look at what I can and can't influence.

And i cannot directly influence their actions

What I can do is raise my, and help others raise their vibration so that the planet continues to jump to more favourable time lines.

i tried living in fear of such things for a period of my life.

I recognize I was only making things worse for everyione.

Because I still didn't have any direct influence over what was happening.

However I was helping keep Gaia stuck in the time line of fear i was imagining.

If you can't feel the energy, I feel for your loss

• Do not be disapointed for this is only the begining:)

Great things are to come!

Dont give up because when you give up you are feeding negative entities, energies,etc...

Namaste!

• The 21st date is only a marker, now comes the mass awakening, be ready for big changes which will happen more quickly than ever. Don't despair :)

• If we really consider that the end of the Mayan calendar was supposed to be today then if anything happens it will be at the stroke of midnight tonight when the new day starts. I mean does the new year start on the last day of December or the first day of January.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
2 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
2 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
3 hours ago
More…