By now there will be alot of people here on Ashtar command and throughout the spiritual community who will be feeling a great sense of dissapointment, even anger at the "non" event of today. Many including mylself had been led to beleive there would be a mass upliftment to a brighter, lighter dimension where no evil or stuggle can ever exist... a veritable paraside where we would never have to suffer again...  passing our every day doing whatever our heart desired. Now that the day has passed with not even the slightest inkling of change, one has to ask the obvious questions of when, if ever we shall reach this heavenly place? Perhaps more significantly... when are we going to see meaningful change?

Despite any claims to the contrary, the illuminati are still firmly entrenched in power; probably in whales of laughter this very moment at how stupid and gullible we were for beleiving we would be whisked away to a better place by this even of galactic proportions. My question remains as it always has... what is going to be that one thing that enacts some kind of meaningful change? That finally removes the dark ones from their throwns and return freedom to the people of this planet? Will it be first contact, whenever that arrives... or will it collapse from within? They still own and control all the major banks, corporations, media outlets and therefor governments... in other words total control of the planet. The most disturbing thing of all is that people in the so-called "Industrailised west" are actually stupid enough to beleive we are living in a free and democratic world. This is what makes change so difficult... for the easiest way to enslave a man is to make him beleive he is free... in this case it seems... and chillingly so... the illuminati succeeded.

What further confuses me is the fact there were no aliens to come through any channelers to tell us that nothing was going to happen on the 21st of December and that it was all a big hoax... why were we not warned of this by any benevolent beings? And moving forward, who can we now trust? Looking forward, it is hard to know who or what is to be trusted... and what we can do to make a change. We must continue to send positive thoughts to our benevolent ET friends  and invite them to force the issue of first contact a little bit more. We need to continue to spread the word about the lie that our governments live, and the reality of who runs the world and why... and we need to stop serving the matrix on an individual level... Ie... stop reading any and all illuminati news media, including newspapers, magazines and books... stop indulging in the dark illuminati "entertainment" industry, such as violent games and movies, as well as negetive soul-destroying music such as hip hop and heavy metal. It is of the upmost importance also that we stop eating all animal flesh and spend as much time in nature as is possible

There are alot of things that are out of our direct control, but with a little bit of positive indiviual action, perhaps it could be the catalyst  for great change.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks seeker of truth, I'm happy have gotton so many answers

• Draco

Are the answers that people are giving you - actually making any sense to you?

You are someone I consider who is on a mature enough path, to NOT have put your faith in these channelled messages.  Didn't many of us learn a while back, that the dates predicted were actually a dud?  Nothing happened. No comet came.  No aliens appeared at the Olympics and declared they are here (I didn't believe that one - phew). 

HOWEVER, change must come and will come  How and when we do not know.  I personally don't think it's far off as the whole society is in a fragile balance right now and it won't take much to tip the scales.

Meanwhile we are growing while we are still in Earth school. 

• So sorry to hear that you didn't notice the "slightest inkling of a change".  I for one saw an enormous change.  I guess the "change" is a personal thing that one experiences according to where they are personally, emotionally and spiritually.  Of course that would be too subtle for a lot of people to notice.  I noticed the change starting last night around 11:00PM, mostly in the attitudes in the people around me.  I had a wonderful first day of the new age, and the sky was magnificent!.  :) 

• That's heartening to hear Ann.

Yes I do think we have come a long way.  I do feel the changes on the inside now.  I'm still coming to the point of just accepting things the way they are.  I also do not give my energies to the negativities around me however, I feel empathy and pain because of the pain in the world.  i do wish it was pain-free and for the animals suffering too. 

• I share your disappointment Draco but with NO signs whatsoever of the endless changes predicted in months and years leading up to this epic date there was just a jaded acceptance on my part that this would be another date that passed with no changes.

The thing we should really address is why - WHY we allow ourselves to be duped continually by so called benevolent ETS, Masters and Angelic beings that continually raise our hopes for a better world that never manifests. if you had an employer that kept promising you the best holiday imaginable 'soon' and never delivered on that but was always saying it had to be put back a few weeks would you put up with it or would you stick two fingers up and quit.

These channelers and the entities they allegedly channel have been given too much power - it is time to call them on their total failure to deliver on any promises made and take our power back. The world we live in NOW is what we have to deal with ourselves; we clearly are not gonna get any help or salvation from angels, ETs or ascended beings, or galactic alignment / energies of light beaming down to magically transform the nasty world we live in. It's a big reality check and frankly it stinks that we have been mis led and frankly lied too for many years.

• Ishvar, I'm not sure that it's benevolent ETs who have made us promises.  I think it is wishful thinking on behalf of the FALSE channellers. 

As I look back, I do see with clarity now, that the channellers have given people bs and false hopes. 

However, I do believe in the rapture/evacuation (as it is biblical) and have had a personal dream supporting this theory.  I think people on a spiritual journey, still have time to reach out to Jesus in their prayers and ask to be shown more about the rapture. 

But you are right - hoping for things to happen because we were told a date - is giving our power away. 

I myself feel in a state now, of ACCEPTANCE.  I accept I'm still here in this world and must make the most to create my own beautiful reality.  Hence a holiday next month, where I can swim, soak in the sun, eat yummy organic food etc.

• Good to hear you are in acceptance, Butterfly. Nothing is more powerful than that. Have  great holiday!

• I'm not disappointed.  To be honest, i thought tons of people would die, and all the refined spirit energy with no vessels to hold them would roam rampant, and anyone still alive would be able to tap into the excess spirit energy and do some crazy fist of the north start/goku stuff.  Anyways, I am glad nothing bad happened, in a way my prayers were answered.  I hope we can all find a way to move forward and contribute to make the world a better place.

• The other thing that hasn't been considered yet is the fact that we are dealing with a quantum energy.

In a 3d state, we have neither the eyes, or equipment to view such energy.

unless anyone has developed the ability to see gravity. Or love.

And that energy that Galactic centre has been pumping out is most definitely quantum.

Fortunately the human bodies magnetic field allows us to communicate with  this energy in the same way that the Van Allen belt surrounding the Earth communicate with CME emissions from the Sun.

• I think this is a great opportunity to face Life and Yourself --

Do the internal work needed to transform your life, and make it something amazing.  We to some degree, create our reality, and only through owning our decisions will we be empowered to become the amazing beings we are destined to become!!

Every lesson in life affords the ability to grow and learn, those things must be our goal to become the galactic society that we are becoming!

<3

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm certainly looking forward to the proposed "Nuremberg 2.0" trials, of the covid vaxx assassins and their crimes against humanity.....Big pharma can run, but they cannot hide....…"
10 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, i am Kejraj!You are entering a time of great excitement, and yes, turbulence is expected. This is only natural for an ascending world. Your love is understood, however, your fear of loss must…
38 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"Thanks Alternate Earth, yes I do know about the elite plans in setting up several blocks, based upon geography and omitting any interest in the feelings, rays and national histories, of the people of such lands.....Japan linked to China....Britain…"
53 minutes ago
AlternateEarth commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"Rev and Drexk--I'm sure you both heard or read about the nwo global plan -'because we are going into space the world needs to be a different place'- sector 1; from the panama canal to Canada/Greenland Sector 2; western and eastern…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If anyone here is looking to obtain gold, there is plenty on the asteroid named Psyche. But you will need a ride to get there, and mine, as it's located in an orbit between Jupiter and Mars....…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"Federation policy, with reference to importing precious metals and stones, to outer Earth:

With regards Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades, the supply to Meier of malachite and other precious stones and crystals, is absolutely in…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
BOOM! Covid Shot Causes Highest Kill Rate In History - Warns Top DoctorAlex Jones talks with Dr. James Thorp about the aftermath of the covid vaccine. https://banned.video/watch?id=663d4167ab6c87ee503178c5
1 hour ago
More…