13 Moon Calendar

http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Pages/white_rhy_mirror.html

The first day of the 13 Moon Calendar, the New Year, begins on July 26. This date originally correlated to the heliacal rising of Sirius at 19.5 latitude north.

The 13 Moon Calendar 28 day calendar has been in use for over 5500 years. From the Incan, to the Druidic count, to the Egyptian, to the Essene, to the Mayan, to the Polynesian, the 13 moon calendar has been used throughout pre-history as the harmonic standard, and is now being followed the world over by advocates of Galactic Culture! From FAQ at 13moon.com

The calendars that start July 26, may carry messages from the star Sirius, through the Sun, to the Earth ... Calendars that begin January 1, may be circulating energy from both Sirius and Vega, since the Sun aligns with those two stars at that time. 26.tribe.net

Note: Sirius, the New Year Star, is at its highest overhead at midnight December 31, while Vega is located directly opposite, below the horizon, under our feet!

BTW: As Sirius rises in the east, Vega is setting in the west.

Day Out of Time
Annually July 25th

This is the last day of the galactic year
in the Mayan and Galactic calendar.
(13 moons of 28 days = 364 days ~
the extra day, the 365th day, is July 25,
the "Day Out Of Time") This is a special
day for ritual, meditation and prayer.
In 2012 along with the Banner of Peace,

We are asking that you bring a mirror or mirrors
to the gathering or festival as a symbol of the
Reflection of Divine Endless Order.

Global Day for Festival and Community
Background ~ Jose Arguelles, Ph.D.
A Culture of Peace Through A Calendar of Peace
Law of of Time

White Rhytmic Mirror (7/25/12)
A description of this Day Out of Time
Year of the Blue Resonant Storm
July 26, 2012 - July 25, 2013
"Blue Storm is the initiation by fire,
the lightning path, the arrival of the
thunderbeings who bring the final transformation."

"Day Out Of Time") This is a special

day for ritual, meditation and prayer.

In 2012 along with the Banner of Peace,

we are asking that you bring a mirror or mirrors

to the gathering or festival as a symbol of the

Reflection of Divine Endless Order.

WHITE RHYTHMIC MIRROR

I organize in order to reflect

Balancing order

I seal the matrix of endlessness

With the rhythmic tone of equality

I am guided by my own power doubled

I am a galactic activation portal

qt-p-ro.gif

**July 25, 2012, is a day of tremendous importance in the Mayan calendar - it is New Year's Eve - also known as the Day Out of Time. This day is the last day of the galactic year, meaning that of the 13 moons per year in a 28 day cycle, and 364 days, this is the extra day, or literally, the day out of time...
The Day out of time is the culmination of the 13 Moon Calendar year originated from the Mayan science of time. On July 25th, Sirius (the dog star) rises with the sun. This day is observed as a day free of time in the 13 Moon Calendar. It is a day of reverence and cultural appreciation for the concept 'Time is Art.' This 'free day' is the closing of a 13x28=364 day year. The Day Out of Time re-aligns the 13 Moon calendar to the solar year and re-aligns humanity into renewed appreciation for our inherent divinity and connection to nature.
The 13 Moon Calendar is a Solar, Lunar, Galactic calendar that measures time from a 4th dimensional quantitative and qualitative perspective, revealing the synchronic and cyclical nature of time. The 13 Moon calendar is comprised of thirteen 28 day months, just as there are 13 lunations in a solar year.
Day Out of Time 2012
White Rhythmic Mirror (July 25, 2012)

This year's Day Out of Time is extra powerful as it is coded by the White Rhytmic Mirror, the second clear sign on the tomb lid of Pacal Votan, signifying his disincarnation. On the long count it will be 11 Chuen (Monkey).

For this year's Day Out of Time - along with the Banner of Peace, we are asking that you bring a mirror or mirrors to the gathering or festival as a symbol of the Reflection of Divine Endless Order. A mirror is a powerful tool for reminding us of our multimimensional nature and a way to strengthen the resonant field around Earth, Velatropa 24.3 representing the meaning of In Lak'ech ("I am another yourself"). —

Our aim is for the global population of humanity to consciously recognize Earth as a living work of art; to beautify this life we are given; to be in harmony with natural law - natural time.

We are now invited to take a vow
to serve the restoration of the Earth
and Seven Times Seven Generations to come...

As Chief Seattle stated one hundred years ago,
"What befalls the Earth,
befalls the People of the Earth..."

"In our drive to bring the earth to subjection, humanity has separated itself from nature. This disconnect translates for some as economic progress. In this capacity, nature is brought into subjection at all costs. Air and water quality, principles of biodiversity, indeed humanity itself - all are made subservient to development. Under such conditions a crude transformation is underway.

Our cause is the transformation of the human condition and the triumph of the human spirit...Our cause is human development, which can only succeed when all development is in harmony with the earth and attuned to the natural rhythms which move the tides and ride the currents of fresh air, and pulsate in the human heart, ever striving for freedom and expression..."
-Dennis J. Kucinich

The Law of Time makes clear that at the root of the world's imbalance is humanity's alienation from nature. This disconnection from nature stems directly from our adherence to a false and artificial man-made frequency of time called the "12:60" : the time of the irregularly numbered calendar (12 uneven months) and the time of the mechanical clock (60 minute hour). The motto of the 12:60 paradigm is "time is money."

The instruments of the clock and calendar create an actual frequency of mechanization which is incompatible with the true patterns of nature. This disharmony manifests itself in the world as: greed, fear, sense of separation and isolation, competition, stress, materialism, exploitation, and so on. We experience the effects of living in 12:60 time both as an outer reality of environmental degradation and an inner reality of daily anxiety and a general sense of tension or dis-ease.

The unconcious adherence to mechanized time has sped up our pace of life, leading us on a ride of unprecedented acceleration. Our health and the health of all of Earth's lifeforms implores us to attune to the true rhythms of nature so that we might find our place of harmony and balance. We must re-establish Cosmos (Order) on Earth.

The Law of Time states that one common timing frequency governs and shapes all third-dimensional phenomena, that Time is actually the universal frequency of synchronization. The 13-moon/28-day calendar is the practical application of the Law of Time, and establishes a frequency of harmony, from which a culture of harmony can be actualized. Join us in the paradigm: "Time is art."

A whole-systems reconnection with nature through the adoption of a nature-based calendar system aligns our hearts, minds, and actions in synchronization with our own natural rhythms and those of the greater universe. Harmony, established as an intrinsic value of life, becomes the basis of local and global culture.

If we structure our lives by a system which contradicts the Harmony of Natural Order, we create a World Order of systematic disharmony.

Structuring our lives by a Harmonic Standard - the 13-moon/28-day calendar - we harmonize our personal and collective consciousness with the Natural Order of the Living Universe.

Many of us wish to be a part of a new paradigm - to participate in the birthing of a New Time of Peace; a new social and economic model that is not founded in survival through competition, but evolution through cooperation. The old-world-model, which produces private wealth at the expense of the environment and sustainable human community, is inherently self-destructive and is therefore giving way to a new vision - one which cherishes our relationship with nature, views all beings in the light of equality, and upholds Earth, Human, and Sky as One Sacred Expression of Life.

Yet, many of us aligned with this vision may find ourselves overwhelmed by the cumulative state of affairs in the world today, and wonder how our personal energy can be best applied to help bring about true change. An essential step any of us can take is to remove ourselves from the program of the 12:60; 12-month calendar and 60-minute clock. As long as we operate within the structure of the 12:60, our thoughts and actions carry the deeply embedded disharmony of an artificial timing frequency. When we release our consciousness from the material confines of linear mechanized time, living in rhythm with the harmony of natural time, we discover the true power of Heart, Mind, and Spirit to be in synchronic resonance with the forces of planetary evolution.

"I am convinced that our ability to change our relationship to time, as much as any factor, is an essential key to creating health on all levels." -Christiane Northrup, M.D.
A New Time is emerging, where Humanity is awakening to our true nature as cosmic beings in conscious relationship with a sentient Biosphere. No longer can we operate from a delusion of separation.
From an institutionalized separation from nature, the institutions of the old-world-model have adopted policies which deny life for the sake of profit and control of resources. For Humanity to transform the destructive pattern that is currently degrading the planet, we must shift the mental program that is underlying the pattern.
To change our calendar - the central organizing structure of society - presents an unparalleled opportunity to implement a new pattern for Humanity and Life on Earth.
As a Planet Art Network, we are willfully removing our consciousness from the systematic disharmony of an irregular calendar and its culture, re-creating our role in the Great Web of Life through the universal vehicles of Art, Science, and Spirituality.

"The way we live our lives is really the issue at
hand. We live our lives according to our states of consciousness. Our current 12-month calendar generates states of consciousness that are out of harmony with nature. States of consciousness that are out of harmony with nature create actions that are out of harmony with nature. Actions that are out of harmony with nature are destroying Life on Earth." -Timothy Tussing

We invite all to participate in this revolution of peace, joining hundreds of thousands around the globe who are consciously transforming their inner and outer world, through a shift in our relationship to Time.

The nature-based rhythm of the 13-moon/28-day calendar reconnects us to the wisdom of our ancestors and the grace of our collective human potential.

We the people are adopting a Harmonic Standard of Time that can support our capacity for higher awareness and conscious spiritual evolution.

Use of the 13-Moon calendar will change your perception of the world
and thus change your world through your perception.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• One please, don't talk without field knowledge, I live in a zone where the kitu kara, (the people before the Incas) used indeed the 13 months calender, I'm making a post soon about it and the intihuatana near where I live.

• The kitu kara were not mentioned in the article.  So I did not say THEY didnt use this calendar.

• thanks for sharing Sylvain.

i too have been feeling changes in me, for i am watching my e.s.p. increase alot more lately. i can't change anything, but i seem to know it's comming, i will just watch. this is hard to explain even to my so called self, everybody see the new s.o.h.o. image of the very LARGE mothership just a couple of days ago nasa didn't have time to photo brush that shot, what a beutiful sight to see it's lights and it cutting thu the suns protons making a path that is 90 degrees from the sun's rays.

blessings to all of us for we are all one
  • Wonderful to know

• This is a special for me as well, the galactic alignments are very important... good job :)  Have already been experiencing another energy portal opening, this should be interesting.  :) 

• The mayans did not use this calendar, THAT is the lie, not that the calendar is wrong.

AGAIN, you live in a fantasy world of what is being said in comments.  Which is why you are never going to be able to communicate effectively with others.  You have already judged everyone and everything.  You proved it earlier when all of a sudden you were nice because i said something you agree with.  If all that you seek is a pat on the back and having your own thoughts mirrored back at you then you have a sad life.

• The weather is not always nice everywhere in the USA, this is more of the delusion you let yourself live within.

• When someone acts like a hypocrite or thief or murderer or any other negative act, saying the person who points out the negative behaviour is negative is another lie and is just as bad as the original negative act.

• Nothing happened on those dates.

And for the fourth time now, NOT ONCE DID I SAY NOT TO CELEBRATE> I said that the mayans do not use the calendar they said in this article, and neither did those other civilizations. AND I also stated that I think WE SHOULD use this calendar. So you can stop trying to make me into some bad guy antyime now cause what you are saying just isnt true.

• It is not always nice in the USA as there is all different climates there, ask the new yorker or detroit resident how nice it is on Jan first.  You saying it that way was meant as an attack, you claim I am the attacker yet it is your comments filled with hate and attacks.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
48 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
3 hours ago
12 hours ago
12 hours ago
More…