Day 5 - NO CHEMTRAILS in the Carolinas - (report here please)

Remember how the skies looked back in the '60's?
Dark / deep blue skies and no con-trails or chem-trails because all planes were propeller not jet turbine.

That is how it looks here now & I noticed the first day of it on Sunday.

This could be a sign of things foretold.

I wonder if anybody else is experiencing this lately?

If so (or not) please let me know so I can post this for others to see.

I LIKE IT!

Thanks Mr.Ed

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm in Columbus Ohio. I've been tracking chemtrails for years. It's been clear here for about a week. It's usually pretty heavy. But not this week. They stopped before Easter. Haven't seen them since. 
  • Hi Mr.Ed. Here in New Zealand we have been bombed by trails intensely this week. I thought the same a week ago as we were getting stunning trail free days like you have been getting. Easter for us was brilliant! Alas it did not last. As soon as easter was over they were back at it, covering the skies like nothing. Worst I have seen it.

• Hey Mr. Ed! I have definately noticed it!! And have been outside "playing" in it, just like a child. It actually brought a tear to my eye as I sat on the ground looking up and remembering myself as a little boy doing the same thing, while wondering "what will i be when I grow up?" For a brief moment, I could feel a scary feeling betrayal wash over me as the little boy inside seemed to be screaming out to me "where have you been?" and "where did you go, why did you leave me?" The mere thought of me abandoning him just so I could "grow up" really hurt as I could feel his pain. I did not know what to say. As I sat there being all "grown up", I remember me telling myself that I was too "big" now to keep having those feelings of my past bother me now because I have moved on and matured...or have I ? Apparently not.  I began entertaining his line of questioning as his hurt and pain was growing inside me and i knew, this time, there would be no evasion. I began trying to explain that I didn't intentionally leave him  when I grew up, it was just that I couldn't and didn't want to take him with me out into the big and sometimes dangerous world because he might get hurt or lose his way. He asked if that had happened to me while I was away, I said "yes, many many times. He then asked me to look at myself to see how much "he"  had changed over the years. I tried but couldn't because what he went through when he was younger was still fresh in my mind and no one came to rescue him. He reminded me of a vow I made, back then, to get him as far away from those bad times as I could, and i eventually did, yet somehow I ended punishing, ignoring and treating him like" he " was the bad circumstance that we were running away from, instead of nurturing him and reminding myself that he was and is the "victim" of it.

Funny what comes to mind when you are alone with yourself...under a beautiful "blue" sky.

• Im wanting to see the sky look Purple(ish) again.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThese massive solar flares etc. are a huge blessing as they are expanding our consciousness levels in ways we will only fully realize the extent of, in a few months’ time.With the full extent of the whole pyramids and crystalline energy…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceGreetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We are letting ourselves focus on only the most positive futures for humanity, and we suggest you all do the same. What we have noticed about focusing on the…
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Kim Jong Il has been known to eat an entire swiss cheese round! In one sitting! He went to university in Switzerland, of course. The N Korean gangsters buy, among other things, fleets of Mercedes Benz vehicles and many other luxury items, for…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Now the woke left want to ban the term; "Anglo-Saxon." And of course, such revisionist historians, would never dare to ban Maoris, Han Chinese, Inuits, or Mongolians....Only Anglo-Saxons are "racists," according to these bloody nutters...

Another…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dr. Naomi Wolf reveals what she and her team have discovered about big pharma's death shot. BLOCKED OVARIES.
https://banned.video/watch?id=6642900935f4a02d07f5aff7"
4 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 18
Comments: 0