So all day today, I've been feeling a strong burning sensation in my chest. it goes all the way down to my base chakra and all the way up to my throat chakra. Strange I've noticed this in a few posts already. :] Cleansing! woot!!!
reneetje > Arishka Aquanis BlueDecember 21, 2012 at 10:52am
Ive noticed a lot of pitching in my ears, my neck and the back of my head. Also my eyes are burning and im really hungry for some reason. Are you ready? Its almost time :D
OMG My eyes are burning too! :o OMG this is awesome.. :P
I was born in 1991. Ready as I will ever be!!
You know what the cool thing is? I'm 21, its the 21/12/12 LOL THIS NUMBER IS EFFING AWESOME!
21/21/12/12 :D My AGE IS PERFECT!
reneetje > Arishka Aquanis BlueDecember 21, 2012 at 10:55am
I was born in 1989. You know whats funny, I felt really sad and tired this morning when i woke up. Now with every passing minute i get more happy and excited. I feel shivers all over my body!
see you in meditation my friend! Have a good one ! :D
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...
Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
Replies
I will be joining you! :)
Thank you!! Wooot! :D
So all day today, I've been feeling a strong burning sensation in my chest. it goes all the way down to my base chakra and all the way up to my throat chakra. Strange I've noticed this in a few posts already. :] Cleansing! woot!!!
Ive noticed a lot of pitching in my ears, my neck and the back of my head. Also my eyes are burning and im really hungry for some reason. Are you ready? Its almost time :D
OMG My eyes are burning too! :o OMG this is awesome.. :P
I was born in 1991. Ready as I will ever be!!
You know what the cool thing is? I'm 21, its the 21/12/12 LOL THIS NUMBER IS EFFING AWESOME!
21/21/12/12 :D My AGE IS PERFECT!
I was born in 1989. You know whats funny, I felt really sad and tired this morning when i woke up. Now with every passing minute i get more happy and excited. I feel shivers all over my body!
see you in meditation my friend! Have a good one ! :D
Hold up! Come to Drunvalo Melchizedek's Live Webcast meditation! :D
http://drunvalo.net/videostore/live/players/showtime-dec-21.php
http://themastershift.com/The_Master_Shift/Home.html
Feel Free to Join in the meditation!