On the Friday, June 15 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with British politician, former newspaper editor, and ardent critic of the theory of man-ma...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO-7FQgs9L8&feature=player_embedded#!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well this isnt a popularity contest, despite the actions and words of many here who would have people believe otherwise.  And more often than not the messenger is shot for bringing the message.

This is about the search for answers and the search for truths, and I am not referring to personal beliefs people label as truths.

• I dont care for Alex Jones. He has his own agenda. To make vatican look good and any other big group look bad.... I think he works for vatican. Hes a sneaky guy. I dont trust him as far as i can see.

• This is why you are henceforth ignored.  I said if we stop screwing with the planet there wont be problems, and there is no fresh water shortage in Canada. 

• Yeah yeah yeah. And she sells sea cells on the sea shore. I got it.

last time i drank water, i never had cells in it lol

i normally a good speller but i see your point.

I was being rhetoric.

• Its alright, sometimes people make typing mistakes, others have spelling issues, and for the most part I find it is that we use english here exclusively and most people on earth and not english first speaking.  Most of the time I let the mistakes go, this one however I felt was important to correct just because the topin of desalination is important.

I live in Canada and as you said we have no fresh water issues either yet they are still trying to sell to us this need to do all this extra stuff to preserve water. 

Personally I think if we stop drilling and fucking up (pardon my french) our planet there woulnt be this sort of idiotic topic about trying to fix what isnt really broken.

• well it is strange how you mentioned this because here in australia they are making a decellination plant to make fresh water straight out of the sea. the problem is we do not need it australia never had to worry about fresh water before, even though we are a drought stricken country more severe than most other continents on earth, however the problem is there was a secret contract made in parliament that no matter what happens with that company, it will make 300 million dollars a year weather the construction is built or not built. What they did to the public in June 2012 was that they bulk billed everyone, rich and poor 300 dollars per every household without asking the people or notifying them, and they are not held to no account. We the people, did not ask them to do it, they just demanded a cash flow, and they were short to complete the project so they billed everyone for it and then when people complained about it, they just said it was a mistake. We will reimburse everyone the following year in June of 2013 before the next tax year starts. The problem with this is, that when tax year comes around, you will get a credit. Credit is just fake money it does not exist. But in their eyes, the money is real to them and they can play with that, to them it is very real with real money but repaying people back with credit. Well they just say that but then they go and increase the prices to induce the hiding of the real problem, and the people is none the wiser for it. Strange but true. They are screwing with our hard earned dollars and reducing the nation with less and less money to live.

If we make a complaint. They just keep it hush hush and under the desert carpet.

The decellination plant is being constructed in the south eastern board of victoria, Melbourne, Australia. Anyhow strange how carbon is not the problem as australia is mysteriously being cooler not warmer since 2006. And anybody can check the weather forecast history since summer of 2006 up until now. It is getting really colder than way normally than it ever does.

• It is called Desalination, you know from SALT, not CELLS. 

And really it should be no surprise by now that the elite do whatever they want for whatever reason they want and certainly do not care what is best or needed for all to benefit.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1546

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Technology has certainly advanced and what was once science fiction, is now science fact...A good example is the INVISIBILITY SUIT....Or sheet....or structured screen, one can stand behind and become invisible....This reminds me of the HG Wells…"
39 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good to see the UK said no to the pandemic treaty. Hopefully more will also say no to the WHO's stupid little treaty."
58 minutes ago
"Gold will play a big part in destroying the Cabal's corrupt system that enslaves the people. https://youtu.be/iq0YQtdiptY?si=o6-LJQ668EDVBnCe"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The UK has REJECTED the W.H.O. pandemic treaty...Not happening....No signature.....Not signing it...Not here.....👍🏻

"The UK Government has rejected to sign the World Health Organisation pandemic accord that seeks to take a fifth of Britain’s…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The UK has REJECTED the W.H.O. pandemic treaty...Not happening....No signature.....Not signing it...Not here.....👍🏻

"The UK Government has rejected to sign the World Health Organisation pandemic accord that seeks to take a fifth of Britain’s…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More on the AstraZeneca corruption that was reported on here a few days ago. When this is all said and done and the truth about these vaccines comes out AstraZeneca is screwed and will most likely not even exist anymore. None of these companies…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Russell Brand gets into the WHO's corruption here. Keep an eye on them. They have their little meeting coming up later this month where the chances are high they will be planning the next scamdemic they want.…"
1 hour ago
"More on the AstraZeneca corruption that was reported on here a few days ago. When this is all said and done and the truth about these vaccines comes out AstraZeneca is screwed and will most likely not even exist anymore. None of these companies…"
1 hour ago
More…