Concerned About my Soul

Hi guys,

This post is about my own experiences and concerns for my soul's evolution at this time. I hope that some of you may be able to have your own questions answered here.

Most of us are aware of the changes that are currently going on about this planet, solar system, and galaxy. These changes and processes that are taking place are very important to me. My mind is buzzing about these events, stories, theories, and experiences trying to find some truth in the turbulence. As I live and grow I am beginning to notice a pattern throughout my experiences that is defining my purpose here more and more specifically each day. My main concern here is I keep having this feeling of being lost or disconnected...

Recently I have withdrawn myself from many of the crowds I have been involved with and really began to be with the 'right' people. This means I have a few friends, from many different circles of life. I keep mainly to myself, and my family here on earth, knowing that this is where I need to be. Within the circle of my relationships stories are being told of extraordinary dreams, out of body experiences, experiences with higher beings, and being able to channel certain energies. It seems to me that these changes of ascension are becoming more and more prominent with the people around me than with myself.

Naturally this raises questions. Am I supposed to feel disconnected from the many realities of the universe? Am I making the wrong actions here in this lifetime? My main concern is that I do not notice myself becoming more developed spiritually like the world around me. I long to meet my spirit guides, and my ancestors. I long to feel that ecstasy of divine cosmic love. I yearn so much to walk the astral plane and experience those higher density vibrations. Yet here I am. I can't remember the last dream I had. I have not been in contact with any of the multitude of ET's that are surrounding our planet. I feel trapped here in this life, in this dimension, watching the world around me evolve.

I know this message sounds bitter, and even selfish. But this is true to me. I live it everyday. I believe in the truth and power of our universe to the ultimate degree, but I feel that I 'my wings' have been cut. There was a time when I was a child, when I was flying through cities of golden light in my dreams. When i was a child I was also able to contact my twin flame (who is not incarnated in this time/space). I have since become so stagnant in this life that I feel I need a guide, a teacher if you will. I have no such being I can discuss these matters with, for my friends and family come to me for such advise. which brings me to my next point.

Ever since I was a child, people have been coming to me with questions, concerns, stories, anything that they wanted to share, it has been with me. I have been a great secret keeper, and a confidant for friends and family. I have been blessed with the gift of teaching and instructing. I have been able to explain matters that I have not yet been taught (in this lifetime). My concern here is that since I have had this feeling of disconnectedness, and isolation from the universe (to say it simply), Am I still "qualified" in teaching and instruction of the universe as I believe it to be? I feel less and less confident that I am who I need to be as an agent of ascension in this life. I know my gifts are my responsibility, and that I need to keep loving all the time, but I feel that the stunting of my own spiritual growth and experiences is making me less capable of a loving dharma. 

Ultimately I feel as if there is something blocking  my experiences with the higher diamensions and the rest of the universe. If anyone has any ideas that can aid me in my evolution, and experiences please share. Or if you have concerns of your own. Please put it all on the table and I' d like to see a positive discussion.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ditto.

• I think that you are perfectly fine. Just live day by day the best you can.

• Day by day. Second by second. Moment by moment. In the eternal now. You're fine darling.

• Wandering Pariah you are one awesome Spirit. No need to worry about your soul because you are Soul. You are right on track. Relax. I know that's easier to say than to do. But work to relax. Sometimes it is work to relax, especially for me. I'm a squirmer, wiggler, got to do something-er. Just see, know, be. And enjoy the ride. And Sally is right. You are in transition. Breathe deeply. Smell the roses. Because you my dear are a rose.

• Thank you Bonnie for the encouraging words <3

• You my friend are ready for the next phase of your journey your disconnectedness is because you have transcended above you need to move on usually when we are ready for a new change we go through a doldrum a sort of depression not to worry though you are just reflecting inwards a transition is about to occur you are headed for a major shift in your life. God bless you may your journey be free of worry love and light sally

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Oneness & Divine Love By AA Zadkiel & Linda Robinson Greetings Beloved Ones, WE ARE Archangels Amethyst and Zadkiel, and we greet you with Love. Today, we wish to discuss Oneness and Divine Love. You are part of the vast, unlimited energy of…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"You're most welcome and it's also a fact that once Israel was created and became a more stable society, under the Kings, such as Solomon, the imperative for a monogamous norm, was relaxed for the King himself....;-)

It was thought that Kings…"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, that's interesting, now I believe there's some spiritual reason why you are backing Israel in the conflict in Gaza, thank you"
2 hours ago
"Yes, something of the sort....But the real purpose behind the tribes getting lost, was to spread the genetics, far and wide, to other continents, such as Europe and Africa...Indeed, the Ethiopeans had such a group of jews, known as Beta Abraham and…"
2 hours ago
"I heard that 5 tribes are missing, have you heard about that?"
2 hours ago
"And yes, the creation of a group of genetically modified humans, was part of of the process which led to modern humanity, having ascension potential...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o2Z7z_upyGE/UGOH-Wd-NHI/AAAAAAAABVU/KIUo..."
2 hours ago
"Wow Drekx, now that's surprising but I'm ok with that LOL thank you my friend"
2 hours ago
"Actually, monogamous marriage on Earth, dates back to the time of the Hebrews, in which there was a social and cultural imperative to keep that frail, tribal society, from breaking up into divisions between members..Under Sirian supervision, Moses…"
3 hours ago
More…