Clearing of the Chimera group continues. Much progress is being made, but not much can be said about that now. I am waiting for the right circumstances to release massive intel that will broaden the horizons of the surface population about many things.
Some members of the Cabal are trying to spin Disclosure, hoping to appear as part of the positive faction in order to avoid arrest at the time of the Event:
Some media are trying to spin that partial Disclosure even further, making it into a joke:
But nevertheless, the truth about JFK assassination and its connection to Disclosure is coming into the mainstream:
Dragon sources have communicated that current militia standoff in Oregon is a false flag operation which has been designed by the Cabal to test the reaction of militias to certain conditions. This situation will not escalate as the vast majority of the Cabal does not want civil war in USA, knowing very well that civil war would accelerate the process towards the Event and their final defeat. What they want instead is a state of controlled chaos and tension which enables them to keep control and delay the inevitable for as long as possible.
The following study clearly shows that in a stratified society with pronounced inequality, the elites can not survive the collapse of the society for much longer than the commoners, regardless of their superior material and financial resources:

Collapse.jpg
There are massive preparations for the financial Reset happening behind the scenes. Veterans Today is hinting at the joint Positive Military / Templar / Dragon group that is preparing the Reset:
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is the banking vehicle through which the Reset will be triggered and it will become operational in about a week from now:
The second pillar of the new financial system, the Shanghai Gold Exchange, is expected to start with Yuan based gold price fix in April:
Russia and China will start denominating their crude oil futures in Rubles and Yuan and not in US dollars anymore:
This is the true beginning of the end for the Petrodollar.
Maybe it is time now for you to start preparing yourself for abundance:
And to proudly keep shining the Light as a Lightworker or a Lightwarrior:
Family%2Bof%2BLight.jpg
The concept of „false light“ was introduced by the Archons to further confuse the awakening part of the surface population and to promote distrust towards the Light in order to weaken the surface population even more. In reality, Light is Light, and darkness is darkness, it is that simple. If you are in touch with your inner guidance, you can never mistake the Light for darkness and darkness for Light.
Victory of the Light!

Posted by Cobra at 3:01 PM

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Light and darkness.

Duality is the incompatibility between a higher conscience, which is labeled as "divine" and the lower conscience of instinct, which is the animal, early stage of dna.

When they enhanced your dna, duality was created.

This inner conflict creates great chaos inside the hybrids, and outside, on earth.

They didn't respect the natural path of evolution, therefore fast progress was made at the cost of conflict, suffering and loss.

On their attempt to guide this chaotic development, ideologies were introduced with a subliminal hindrance against those primitive features, causing further damage in the form of disparity between sexes.

The main substance of life is poor now. Symptoms of missing nature, sexuality, polarity and form are showing up all across the world. Compassion and coherence, faltering. Love.

The "beast" is fighting back inside, rejecting this unknown dna, which is the "divine" heritage. This manifests as selfishness, greed, violence and unconscious irresponsibility. Survival patterns, driven by fear of trauma.

Had they not intervened, this wouldn't be happening.

I forgive them. They were young and insolent. Now it's time to heal the wounds.

I see one single struggle here, and it's within ourselves.

•   Thank You for posting this information Happy Person .

• The Game Goes On.. ;)

• I see.

Thank you for your nice posts as always happy person, cheers and happy new year. :)

enigmabfd
    • you are welcome...

• enigmabfd,

the end of petrol dolar would mean the end of fiat currency, the one that is in service to NWO. That would also mean a new global financial system, backed by precious metals, including new dollar. With the new system in place, along with some other things as arrests and disclosure, the plan is to release these prosperity programs, sort of compensation for humanity, that would be distributed on the personal level, as well as to the countries, in order to restructure economies, sort out problems with starvation, healing, new technologies etc. That is what Cobra has talked about for past several years, and it seems that we are close to that now, as he was always cautious with dates, promises etc., so this seems to be some small announcement from his part....we will see...

• Hi,

I have a question on this sentence "Maybe it is time now for you to start preparing yourself for abundance": In which way does the end of the petrodollar relate with 'abundance'?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
3 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
4 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
By Benjamin Fulford | SourceThe white hat victory in the battle for the planet Earth is now becoming obvious in multiple ways. For example, as Reuters reports: “Talks to draw up a global pact to help fight future pandemics have ended without a draft…
5 hours ago
More…