We need a coalition of the willing vegans to stand up and demand sovereignty and to be able to self govern in a system run under the vegan principle. It is enough that religious bigotry has made coexistence anywhere more difficult, vegans could divest much more easily and still allow any faith that does not eat animals religiously to co exist within a pantheistic, uni dietary society. We could greatly impact the hatred and racism plaguing the world through advancement under our own vegan protocols.
Sovereignty must be granted to anyone that has a ethical, moral and health perspective opposite to ANY nation that has a McDonald's, for a start, which at last count was everywhere except Iceland and Bolivia. The vegan truth is much greater than industrial economic conflict and embodies the whole life principle.
The actions taken by Bolivia and Iceland and an Indian city becoming completely vegetarian, speaks to the nature of the growing trend toward vegan sovereignty, as the informational complex built around societies run by animal industry, is countered by the activists in every nation. We need one centralized location all vegan ideas can grow and stem from. Organizations like Greenpeace and Amnesty International point to the ease with which this can be achieved, and the support it is likely to draw from such organizations, due to the concurrent ideologies.
The resources of a vegan society can transform into conceptualization of respect for all life, including nature as a resonant form, which has the potential to revolutionize the entire world away from violence, racism and bigotries.
Even if you eat meat, please share this message with the respect for those who do not, and the idea that righteousness can grow through the world by strengthening those who already embody it in a sovereign nation.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8115641662?profile=originalTHE EVIDENCE JUST BUILDS AND BUILDS

• @Louis

You do know that the page you are linking is selling musical equipment right?

Find the source for those statements or consider yourself DEBUNKED!

• I wasn't aware of any musical sales, nor do I see what bearing it has on anything, let alone feeling you have ever debunked me on anything at all. I just googled Victor Valley MCCF and there is a ton of info about the project.

Just what exactly is the axe you have to grind with me? What's your problem? I am yet to see anyone take anything positive from your constant wet blanketry. You're ants at a vegan picnic you weren't invited to, or more aptly, you would be welcome if you could keep your various pessimisms to yourself.

Have you considered a role in government?

• There must be a catch to this.. I refuse to believe that food alone can alter the total behavioural psychology of a person.  :)

• but it can

• I'd like to see some detailed data on that before I believe it.

All I get when i punch "http://projectraw.org/" into my browser is chinese, literally.

Please direct me to the place where the above statements can be verified?

Right now it is a sticker with a made up graph and a falsified web-link in order to make the sticker look legit.

That's bad.

• see for yourself. become vegan , do it for  6 months or a yr. see how you feel , make a decission . stick with it . and then tell us all about it.

• I lived like that 15 years ago, and I must confess that it felt very good and quite healthy. But it did nothing for my violent temper.

No matter if I eat meat or veggies, I can be equally effective in wreaking havoc. ;)

So, now when we have eliminated "personal evidence" from your argument. Can you now come with some substance on the subject?

• This is much, much simpler than people realize or have been making it out. Case in point, lol Point Cook actually:
    http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/04/28/14/19/melbourne-suburbs...

• .....It Is...Human Beings Always Love To Complicate Things...Like They Have Nothing Better To Do......Soooo Tiresome..................

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
49 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
17 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
17 hours ago
More…