Cmdr Sheron On Gliese 581 And The Current State Of Our Earth

By Cmdr Yshatar

Source: http://cmdryshatar.webs.com/apps/blog/show/5236460-cmdr-sheron-on-gliese-581-and-the-current-state-of-our-earth

The new planet you see before you brothers and sisters it not recently discovered. 8110123258?profile=originalYour earth leaders have known about Gliese 581 since the beginning.

However they have kept this news from your civilization until now because they know they can no longer conceal what will soon be revealed. As the new dawn approaches they the leaders of your world intend on making peace in their own way with the people of earth. This they believe can be done through the revelation of various hidden truths. This however will no longer fly with the people of earth. Humanity as a whole is past what is truth and what is false. The time has now come that humanity wants true change not bits and pieces of information.

Gliese 581 is a very inhabited planet with intelligent life and animals of many variations. Do not be surprised if they are the first beings you meet. As your closet neighbor gliese is the forerunner in "first contact". Even though we have always been here, all of us from various races. There are however protocols outlined by a select few that only allow the contact of the nearest star visitors however those who have constructed this "protocol" are no longer in power to determine how this contact will occur. it is now up to the people of earth how first contact will come about. Either way all is going according to plan. Earth is making great progress yet at the same time there is still much suffering upon your planet.

It is this very reason that I wish to address the power of intent. As starseeds there is an undying urge to do more, to assist, to end all suffering on earth. To make right all of the issues on earth. This star brothers and sisters is very understandable. But I ask that you remember the power of intent. The power of intent is so strong that by you simply signing a form, desiring change, wishing for peace on earth you are contributing to the intent of millions across the world to end suffering. Do not loose hope.

Suffering will end. For many this process is not happening quick enough. However it is the small steps being taken currently in your world that are making the biggest impact and change upon your earth. Fleeting moments that are barely noticeable are the ones making greatest stride towards peace. These small feats will soon all come together culminating in a massive global integration of light vibration. It is hard however for many to feel any excitement for these happenings since it appears nothing is moving forward for many. Rest assured much change is happening below the surface. Many many people are coming together creating change silently behind the scenes. Before you know it there will be great changes upon the earth.

Many are distracted from this process by news and television in general. The media glorifies the suffering and pain on earth with out ever touching upon the great strides being taken by millions of fellow brothers and sisters on earth not per day or per hour but every second. There is a very massive awakening occurring on earth. Many of the changes occurring are not publicized. Suffering on earth is over emphasized for the very purpose of promoting powerlessness. If they can promote poverty, hunger, disease globally it will appear as if it is something irreparable. However while there is much suffering on earth there is also great change happening. The lightworkers, starseeds, walk-ins and crystal/indigo children have assisted Gaia in the integration of love energy and light vibration on earth. These energies and vibrations are embedding themselves within the light bodies of our earth brothers and sisters on earth.

This then causes them to act, to create change and be examples which then causes others to be as well. Creating an ongoing eternal cycle of higher frequencies reverberating upon mother Earth removing fear from the equation. Your planet dear ones is not lost, is not doomed and is not falling in to a periode of eternal darkness. It is wise however to watch what you believe and what you focus on for it is you that will create the outcome of the coming end of this cycle.

It is up to you however to determine where this change will lead you. For you are the only leader of your own destiny. No one can tell you what is going to occur in the times ahead because itis only you who can create your own future ahead. You can chose to see the changes or ignore them. But there are changes. See with your heart not your mind. Let your head lead you in seeing the progress of the world. There is much love happening on earth, much action and there is a light shinning brightly upon your earth. We can not show you this however it is you who must pear through the veil. It has been lifted but it is up to you to actually SEE what has been revealed.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Such a great & heart warming message, Namaste to all who see these words.
  • I can agree with both! Benn-Arion and Ravinder Singh..
  • Last night, while meditating and doing some invocations ~  I lost track of time.  When I looked out my windows which face West, I saw a bright new light like a planet.  I wondered at first if it was the Moon but the Moon is always on my daughter's side of the house to the East and I usually only get a glow from it on my side.  I was so amazed!  Is this Gliese 581? It is so wonderful even though I had no real idea of what I was gazing at ~ it made my heart happy!  There is one other thing I wanted to share ~ it's words full me with love and devotion, I wanted to share it here so we can all rejoice in these new wonders which are being revealed!  It is just so exciting and fabulous!  Oh, by the way, I love you! 

This is what we have been waiting for ~ Full Moon, January 19, 2011 for all Children of the Sun and this means you, cupcake ; ) Okay, once a mother always a mother, please forgive me ; )  xoxoxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_embedded&v=QwFx6YXYMCU
  • See what I did there kiddies? I deleted my comment! Jeez sue me for mis-understanding and thinking we are all mature adults on this site! Yet I find myself wading through a kindergarten and now I have to be ulta careful not to upset the easy flow of life energy that permeates this place ahem. Peoples perception is so biased, why is it so difficult to understand that this place(earth) is a school for learning and duality is part of the curriculum. Not everything is black or white, there is a fine measure of grey in there too, even the yin/yang is divided by a fine line, but not everyone sees it!

If you're on this planet you have to deal with duality, take the good with the not so good, so put away your pacifiers and get on with it!

8113729874?profile=original

• Einstein my friend, we are supposed to be here to learn, right?  Accepting duality means that we respect each others differences and not call each other CHILDISH names that HURT and cause PAIN.  I disagree on many points with Ravinder, but he does not deserve to be bullied and name called; NOBODY DOES.  This does not mean we all have to be one big happy family but everyone deserves to be heard without fear of reprisal or shunning.  This is supposed to be a positive Lightworker site where we can learn and share our experiences. 

I would shut down the discussion too, because it was completely taken off course as to the original purpose and taken over with insults.  Is this what you want the Galactics and Ascended Beings to see?  A bunch of immature wannabe Lightworkers insulting each other over curse words?  Is this evolution?  Get over yourself please.  Ben is doing the right thing and he has every right to monitor the discussions in the interests of Justice and Peace. 

• 1HappyKelly my friend, point taken, and thank you for your input. I personally think the Galactics and Ascended beings have witnessed far worse. I never said I was a lightworker, merely a seeker on a path, and I'll help all those who I can help and who will accept it.
        • Dear Einstein, I apologise for most of what I said on the other thread.  I shouldn't have advised you to leave, it was not my place and I should not be in a place of judgement.  I just cannot stand by while someone else is being hurt or bullied, I will always defend against tyranny, but I overstepped myself.  You have every right to express yourself and I sincerely wish you to be happy and for all this tension to dissipate on this site.  I know we are all vastly different but I feel that this is a Lightworker theme of getting along with others who do not share your beliefs (as frustrating as it can be), and somehow we all integrate into a beautiful multifaceted whole, with each of us expressing themselves in Light. 

That being said I will continue to defend against what I percieve to be bullying, name calling and disrespect of the Light/Love that brought us here to this site in the first place, I will just try to do it in a more loving and respectful manner.

• Dear Kelly, apology accepted and now let me offer mine. I too am sorry for what was said on the other thread and I feel really bad for calling Ravinder a schizo, it's not normally in my nature to offend anyone! I too will defend against bullying and tyranny, as I have in the past, but I will not lie down when I'm being attacked either, as I said in the other post "I'm not one to turn the other cheek" if a person can give it out then they should also be able to take it in return, and with that being said I will endeavour to mind my responses and comments in the future.

This place is more than a forum, it's a community of individuals who come together to figure things out and look for answers to questions that arise from within their being, we don't always have the right answers to everything but with the amount of input that goes on here we get pretty darn close and the support and advice the members here give to each other is awesome too, no matter what the persons dilemma is, there's always a bunch of people that are willing to lend an ear and offer a helping hand or a few soothing words of comfort.

I thank you once again for your apology and hope you'll accept mine......if not we can arrange round number 2....just kidding lol.

• yes after all that foul language it makes me want to go out and have a chicken parmagana.
  • This Post is "re-opened" due to that "Einstein" really felt it was IMPORTANT.

GO IN PEACE*

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
3 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
9 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
26 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
3 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
13 hours ago
More…