People who "Restrain" themself to much, or try to follow any "rulebook" ofholysprt.237132341_std.jpg "how to" be a lightworker will eventually be tired of that and Choose their own Way of BEING THE LIGHT, and thats when Magic happens.
Choosing Your Own Way Of Expression and Listen to your heart is the way of a Lightworker. You may meet
Obstacles on the way but your "inner knowing" will Blossom even stronger.

What Do You Think? Post A Comment Below.

Joy*
Ben-Arion

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There are so many ways of expressing what we do whether we call it light work, planetary healing or working with consciousness. It all starts with the Self working from there.It feels as if the work comes to you rather than having to go find it. I define the work as LOVE. Others may define it differently.

For me the work is seeing myself in my creation whether it be an individual or collective creation ...

Which means ALL that I perceive around me whether perceived as light, dark, a colour  tone or hue.

How I feel about it, what judgements do I make, how do I feel about myself.........is how i am learning to acknowledge my obstacles, as well acknowledge my inner being as LOVE my strengths, inner beauty & allowing that inner knowing that we are all ONE to blossom even stronger. 

Einstein said that the imagination is more important than knowledge. Bringing intelligent love to the work helps the heart connect with the mind, where all parts of our Being & expression are acknowledged.

Know that we are all contributing to the healing that is occurring on the planet right now. 

there.it
    description
  • It sounds great, but ultimately, these people find themselves "hounded"all the time to "follow some rules." They also find themselves alienated, don't they?
  • Totally agree...like there are many roads to Rome, many paths towards self-healing, nothing is set in stone except what you choose to imprint in your heart.  There is only one expression and that is self-expression and only one knowing which is inner knowing..IF YOU CAN BE ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD BE YOURSELF and rewrite the rule if necessary..it's impossible to evolve whilst marching to someone else's drum.  I've suffered a lot of stick for being an individual but it's absolutely essential to me if I choose to travel the path less travelled...what the heart knows the mind can't even imagine...

• The heart and mind are ONE, they're a part of infinite conciousness and creation, so don't strain yourself, don't worry. You don't need to separate anything, just BE :)
  • Yes, sincere spontaneity is the way of the heart :)
  • I totally agree!

Be all you can be, on your path, your life, your life by listening to your own soul.  Take what others say and learn from it, but only follow what speak to your soul!

• Say what you mean and mean what you say, express yourself in the best way you know how and are comfortable with....this is what makes you unique, there's only one of you and if you want to live your life and express yourself like others do then you're just another sheep.

Unless you're the lead dog the scenery never changes! So lead your own life, stop following.

• Most definitely Ben, totally agree.. :)

It's challenging sometimes, to speak your mind, but it's truly a gift to share youself on a verbal level with others ~ even if sometimes people misunderstand you. :)

We learn by watching each other and through our forms of communciation we learn who we really are on the inside.  Open communciation is essential to blossom into the beings we will become, being respecful and open minded, while not holding back and staying true to yourself is extremely powerful! :)

Flowering1990.gif

I like how you put Joy* after your comments in this one, that is very interesting, every little thing we do has an energy, and the people who are tuned into those energies can see very clearly the energy coming from the person.  It shows us on a deeper level, what exists within...

Words and energy make my soul smile*  :-)

Delilah
  • 8113730499?profile=original
  • Yes, absolutley!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"A lot is gonna be thrown at us in these next 6 months whether it be the next scamdemic, riots, cyber attacks, and the eventual try to start WW3. The Cabal is nearing its end and are gonna try everything they can to stay in power. More and more…"
10 minutes ago
23 minutes ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a possibility of violence and/or…
9 hours ago
"Crime sky rocketing under fake President Biden. Proof reported here. https://youtu.be/vmmu_RyCFzY?si=6Ngnyu_KjSW9c1Wt"
12 hours ago
"With just 6 months to go until the next US election expect the push for WW3 to keep increasing. The Dark Cabal is in its end days and will do anything to stay in power which includes getting a world war started and having it go nuclear. Another…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"You're doing fine, walking on sunshine.....keep moving up.....towards the sun....
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uDE5qOxKTY"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Dexter - Pumapunku (C+31 Sonic Transmutations).....👏🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2sqsbFAtL0"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Regarding that Canadian "retroactive hate speech law that punishes past speech and imprisons people." Does this explain why so many Canadian members of ACC, have virtually silenced their activities, here...recently??

And a member from the province…"
14 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…