This video has been taken down a couple of times, watch this before its taken down yet again.

When will the world "F" wake up, when is enough - "ENOUGH"

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is video that everyone should see.. It truely is cataclismic, and this has to stop. It really is important video, hope it wont get taken down again. Thanks John for the video 

• Thanks Frenzy, We may be past the point of no return as the base's are complete, and like rats there cralling into there hole's now, thats in the news, but the reason for it is not.    its our job to be the grass root voice for the world of dead media coverage, and bankers pay offs to keep this quiet.

• OK yes this stuff is going on. But it is nothing to panic about. These fools are desperately trying to do their worst to destroy the planet. But there is no need to buy into their stupid antics. This planet is very well protected and the situation is not as dire as has been painted here. Although there are negative powers doing their worst, there are also positive ones who will eventually put an end to this nonsense. The negative powers that are doing this are beyond any kind of human governmental oversight. So petitioning congress or demanding answers/actions from your government is a complete waste of time. Shooting the planes out of the sky is also a waste of time since they will send more. You as a sovereign human being have the power to clear and change the weather where you are if you so wish. You can use your intent to do this. You can also activate your right by universal law to be free of all negativity within your personal space, by using your mind to dissolve the negativity in your environment. These fools are being given plenty of time to do their worst, so that they may make a decision about whether they want to continue on this planet and observe the universal laws and thrive or whether they decide to lose their humanity and be ejected from this planet. Through compassion they are been given time to decide.

Once their time is up, this nonsense will be stopped suddenly, absolutely and without warning. They pathetically ignorant and infinitely stupid antics will be obliterated and the planet will be restored to it's natural harmonious state. Whether or not you will live to see this will depend on your state of mind. Don't buy into "their power" to do anything. Use your own power to create the future you desire. You have the power to work with the elementals and create beautiful and harmonious skies, and clear and balance out all negative energies they put there. That you don't know that is the central issue here, whether or not you give your power to these fools and thus suffer their fate. Therefore...be positive, have faith, don't give up believing, and co-create a harmonious and positive future for yourself and your children.

• Flashstorm, I do see your point, but until we reach your level of knowledge and expertise, most of us are not aware of this and are very complacent when looking up at our sky’s. “Oh some one will take care of this” the simple fact that these video’s keep getting taken down, and some of us are putting copy’s back up as there removed means that good thoughts and intent on our part is not working and getting this into the main stream thinking will not just happen because we feel good about it.

Grass Roots movement on this [ your looking at and responding] is noble, but this is a physical 3D action, not a 4D good vibration thingy. When there is 80 percent participation global awareness of this yes, that’s very possible. Look around you there are not that many people in the same boat your sailing in at the moment.

Until then I would suggest at least getting one friend up to speed before you set sail, with this feely good stuff. This is a action call not a debate on what may work. Please do not stay silent tell some one else you may care about, most of us here know what your talking about. The majority do not. Those are the ones who need to see or hear about this video that may go by by.

• they sure know how to clam up and say nothing when the people start to realise the truths about them,blessings Matt eve.

• We just have to start acting like we own the air we breath, instead of Hoping Et is going to handle it. Or make a cardboard signe that says "can you believe this shit"  while pointing straight up at the sky.  comments or not you'll make them look up.......

• dear John,i have this link for you,it has alot info,blessings eve.

Strange Satellite Images–evidence of HAARP in action? | Dregs of ...

prof77.wordpress.com/.../strange-satellite-image-downloaded-from-...

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0CEYQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpr…
    • Wow eve, this link is a GOLDMINE of information.  I noticed that some of the videos were taken down...probably because they revealed truth too difficult to hide I am thinking.  This is a great discussion John, thanks for this.

• dear Marique,glad you liked the link,we will,continue with many others like john,and yourself,to expose the likes of these dark cabals, to what they are trying to do to humanity,blessings eve.

• I have copyed these video's to my hard drive as they too, are likly to go down as they do not want us to have validation to what we see in our sky's.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Must watch 
20 minutes ago
Justin89636 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Good blog here Drekx :) some of what you talked about was not mentioned in the Your Galactic Neighbors book by Sheldan that I'm reading again so it's good to see new info available."
2 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Great info Drekx! So I am trying to understand how the Great Blue Light is utilized after it is received, down-stepped, and then distributed.

So let's take our planet as an example. After the Great Blue Light is received by Shamballa, how is that…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm 46 AlternateEarth and you are right, I was always kind of interested in Religion but the spiritual awakening I had in my early 20s :)"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"I think when we understand the truth of how the Milky Way on a spiritual level functions, we can learn a lot about ourselves because these terms (will, heart and mind etc.) are not mere philosophical terms but reality and way beyond that what the…"
4 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self: Expected Events
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm in my 60's and and I'm grateful to my guides and Light Masters for walking with me so far-long way to go to 5th Octave ascension."
7 hours ago
More…