cheif golden eagle on the prayer of 1.11.11

Chief Golden Eagle calls all Ikce Wicasa, medicine men-women, people of all nations, all nations of black, red, yellow and white, all nations of color and heart, to spend a moment on 1-11-11 at 11:11 am and 11:11 pm, to pray for the Nations of Mother Earth to Wake Up!The AIR is polluted, the bird nations have spoken with their lives. They have given of themselves to remind humanity that our AIR is contaminated.The WATER is polluted and the ones that swim have spoken with their lives. They have also given of themselves to remind humanity that our WATER is contaminated.The FIRE has been abused by man. Atom has been split, atom bomb, hydrogen, bomb, many others beyond the mind of heart.The Earth is being shaken by the toys of man, yes mother earth smiles, but she also can correct a child, just as two-legs correct their children.Take heed people, karma follows every action, every word and every thought. Karma follows all those that allow atrocities to fall out of the natural rhythm of the Universal and Spiritual Laws of Creator, Universal Mother and of Creation. The sisters, the children and Mother Earth may soon speak their message through the word of the land.Allow our hearts to be as ONENESS on 1-11-11, through this Law of Attraction, of Light, Sound and Vibration we can and will succeed. Plant the seed of Peace, Love, Respect, Harmony, Honor, Healing and Truth.The nations of peace have arrived, and as Patriots of Light, we must light their path through our actions of love. Therefore, understand, O Peoples, that the Healing Prayers and Powers are indeed flowing through your forms even now. And through these prayers and powers - the Thirteen Rainbow Powers of the Sacred tree of Life - you may send Love and Healing to all of your Relations in any time, in any place, in any dimension of life.The Creator does bestow the responsibility upon the Peoples again. For the Two-Legged is the steward and guardian of the Earth and is responsible for the Kingdoms of Life to be in balance and in health. This is a health which transcends your physical dimensions and dost reach unto the Stars: for every plant has its Star Clan; every Stone has its Stellar home; every Animal is a consciousness from Elsewhere; and every Two-Legged indeed is Starry born.Mitakuye OyasinChief Golden Light Eagle

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yeah sometimes when i get i rate i seem to manifest that part i wished not have happened but when i recorrect my wordings thoughts and intention for positive results the process in which i was wanting manifest what i want it to happen. I know this sounds crazy but prayers is the only solution at this point of humanities point of life and seeking a higher soultion is the only why to peace happiness and and an entire new way of living in harmonious oneness with the divine allness. So prayer is the only solution at this point of time.

• Praying is basically begging.

When are you all gonna grow up instead of trying to be spoonfed all the time.

You are asking for help yet doing absolutely nothing, be the change you want to see in the world.

Plenty of groups out there that volunteer to clean up beaches, oceans, streets.

Why should anyone help you when you have no faith in humanity to resort to begging for help, that's childish. You have freewill. Use it. Help yourself and you might just get help.

All this tree hugging crap gotta stop if you want to see change at all.

Tree hugging and praying doesn't work. The world is full of people that sit there praying. Look where we are at.

• i feed myself  !!   lol, only joking xx

• Instead of doing something about it.

You would rather sit there praying.

You sir, are awesome.

Space Christians unite, thus Ashtar Command was born.

Solving the worlds problem with one poll/petition and or prayer.

Works every time.

• _/|\_
  • Please let gentleness and wisdom come into play in this year.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
12 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
12 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
12 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
12 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
12 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
13 hours ago
More…