Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

CHARACTERISTICS OF A LIGHTWORKER!

I thought after all I written and said about what is a lightworker?  How would you know that person is one?  What would he do?  What would he say?  What actions does a person take to make him a lightworker and what actions does he do to say this person is not a lightworker?  Here is a list of characteristics that you can tell if a person is or is not a lighworker.

1.  Lightworkers are usually viewed as eccentric.

They don’t tryto be unconventional, but their broader understanding of life and their burning desire to know more pushes them to explore and experience different philosophies, cultures, and religious values.

2.  Lightworkers understand the value of conscious awareness.

They work constantly to increase their understanding of and compassion for all living things, and to generate positive energy.

3.  Lightworkers are exceptionally healthy.

and seldom use either prescription or OTC medications. With an innate ability to sense energy fields, the Lightworker naturally gravitates toward nutritious food, natural healing methods, and a beneficial lifestyle. Artificial ingredients alter the body’s chemistry in a way that causes Lightworkers to feel foggy, out of tune with themselves, and may even make them physically ill.

4. Lightworkers are most comfortable when surrounded by nature.

Many live in rural areas and on farms, but city-dwelling Lightworkers will fill their homes with live plants and will spend as much time as possible in nearby parks or other natural settings.

5.  Lightworkers translate their beliefs into action.

Some Lightworkers have careers in the helping professions, but whatever the job, you can spot the Lightworker – s/he’s the extra helpful store clerk or the always-genial delivery person. In addition, Lightworkers are all actively involved with organizations that promote peace, healing, environmental sustainability, and human rights.

6.  Lightworkers avoid the limelight.

The mission is of utmost importance to Lightworkers, and they are not comfortable with the notion that a single person (especially themselves) should be singled out for praise. These are the people who work long hours to complete a project, then insist that the success of that project was a team effort – whether or not the “team” participated.

7. Lightworkers instinctively incorporate their soul work into all aspects of their lives.

They live their beliefs. For example, Lightworkers extend kindness and compassion to beings that others shun, and avoid involvement in any endeavor that may be harmful or hurtful to others.

8.  Lightworkers live simply.

Material possessions have little value to them. They are affected by the energy that emanates from everything, including seemingly inanimate objects. An excess of possessions means an excess of conflicting energies, which causes Lightworkers to feel overwhelmed and spiritually smothered. Consequently, their homes often appear Spartan and they struggle to keep their lives free of complications.

9.  Lightworkers are averse to conflict.

Instinctively able to recognize that every opinion is valid within the experience of the holder, Lightworkers know that opinions are never changed through argument, coercion, or violence. Rather than expend energy on pointless debate, Lightworkers will walk away and allow the other person space and time in which to grow in understanding.

10.  Lightworkers adhere to the practice of non-harming.

They are attuned to universal energy; they sense the connection of animals, plants, elements, and the Earth to themselves. Lightworkers know that inflicting injury on another being harms the Lightworker, as well.

I'm sure you can add a couple more to the list.  So what do you think?  What actions do you see that would make one a lightworker and what actions do you see that would not make one a lightworker?

Please note that claiming your a lightworker and if you have to announce yourself that your a lightworker, does not make you a lightworker.

Making post after post and repling to your own posts does not make you a lightworker.

Attacking someone, attempts to manipulate people does not make you a lightworker.

Ploting scheme after scheme in an attempt to harm another, not only does not make you a lightworker, but you do not have the Christ Consciousness within you. 

http://socyberty.com/spirituality/how-to-recognize-a-lightworker/

Views: 10105

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

@Peter K.,

P. S. Nice attempt trying to flood my post with large comments. Keep up the good work revealing who you are to everyone. Your just confirming what I been saying. Your little devious tricks doesn't go unnoticed to me, spirit or God. Or the Archangels for that matter. Sorry for your luck. Maybe at another site you might get away with it.

Dear Daryl,

As I have mentioned on occasion I have a background in quantum linguistics.

And I can' t help but notice that the Characteristics you have outlined, which I must add, have been very well presented, and certainly valid. do not have the same syntax as your responses do.

Not a big deal, just an observation.

It is fantastic that we live in a world where we can have differing opinions, and still find it within us to act civilized

I have appreciated the opportunity to share my thoughts with you in this manner.

I AM apart from the whole

I AM a part of the whole

I AM the h***.

I AM that I AM 

p.s it is probably a coincidence but the points I have sought to question are points 3 6 and 9.

Its an amazing universe.

and so it is.

this is strange :.................you post a picture of Solidarity and Lech Walesa yet your comments seem to divide . what is your point ?...........I wonder how much you know about the movement and its leader...............

@Lori, if you look underneath the 10 lists, I asked a question about what make a lightworker and what does not, so I am within my topic.
I could also tell when you emailed me with no evidence that you looked into what Peter K. has done. And the info is all there in my comment box. You don't like me because I expose Peter K. for what he is, that fine by me. That doesn't hurt me, but maybe you. Like I told you earlier, I have forgiven Peter K. numerous times. The spirit in me won't let me do no less. That doesn't mean I going to let him walk all over me either. So don't confuse the two. I have done the same for Greg Giles and the same goes for Peter K. It is not my fault he was following a fraud and is taking it out on me for exposing him as such.

Go in peace.

Some of the points made in this post may or may not be true. After all who sets the guidelines for what makes up a Lightworker? These are just ones interpitations on what one thinks a Lightworker should be. Not saying the points made are not valid, just that there are no guidelines as to what a Lightworker is, only those made up by someone that thinks a Lightworker should be such and such.

IMO a Lightworker should embody love, first and foremost. To spread their light, to help others in anyway that they can. Always seeking ways to better ones self, so that others may benefit from this betterment. I can't say that I am a Lightworker, because we don't really know what one is. I try to do good things and help those less fortunate than I, or those that just need a hand.

Maybe one day soon we will all know. It's just a label after all. I am what I am, is what I am.

I agree, it comes coming back to purity of intention. regardless of what you do. if you always inyend for love, love is what you will eevntually end up with. We don't always get it right. What matters ias that we mean to. ANd we are prepared to learn from every expereince, Always willing to tweak it. To get closer to all that, IAM

Yes, I agree.  It does come back to your intention.  If you intent to offer friendship to someone, then that is what you will receive.  If your intent is to harm someone in disguise as friendship, then you will receive that which you put out.  The laws of karma does not differ from no man or woman.  What you put out, you will receive. 

Thanks for commenting JustaV6.  Just to clarify, this was not meant to be the only list of lightworker, just some of the characteristics of one.  You see that when you open a door for someone, or you help some up when tripped a fell, or you give your seat on a crowded bus to an elderly person and stand the rest of the trip.  That what makes up a person, not the list.  It was only to give you a feeling of what a person is.  

Interesting;

I never liked putting myself into a *box* and labelling myself one way or the other.

Raising my own vibration and upliftment is about me FREEING MYSELF FROM LABELS & ATTACHMENT TO SUCH NOTIONS... such as light/ dark/ etc

i can be very passionate in my actions and in my deeds, this is true...

whether or not it is seen as right or wrong in society it is irrelevant,

whether im seen as a light or dark by others is irrelevant,

i really dont care what anyone thinks of me,

or how they label me,

its how i see myself which is most important!

Therefore i believe to spot a so called *light worker* based on the above criteria is not that easy,

since *lightworkers* are those that dont tick the boxes, they are unique, and generally come in all colors.../ emotions / flavours ;)

unless one is really trained via their pineal also... to observe and feel what is HIDDEN ;)

Thats just my view, no one has to agree , ive just personally seen it in action here all the time ;)

<3

This is why prefer to use the expression Worker of the Light. Light worker is not what we are, it is something we do. We are so much more than that.

What we do is Work the Light.

As a Worker of the Light,

I infuse my every decision and action with the intention of greater love

I seek the compassionate solution, always, and I know these solutions come from within,

I AM true to my convictions. I openly express my truth with humility.

I AM open to reciprocal sharing of truths.

I AM open to having my truth questioned.

I hold myself, and others accountable to our highest potential.

I AM committed to raising the overall vibrational frequency of the planet, and thus the universe.

I send Light without bias.

I recognize that those I come into contact with are also seekers of the Light.

I accept the challenges that come with holding my Light in dark places.

I hold my integrity in the face of these challenges.

I AM in service to Gaia, God, and Humanity.

I AM that I AM..

My favorite example is Moses... he killed  a man.... yet he was a soft heart... brought the world wisdom and knowledge.

My point is said.

Good luck everybody on your own, individual journey.... never stick to limited box thinkings as it will not free you.... muchos love, STAR!!! <3

God doesn't care who you were,

Only who you are.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

kingjeff commented on the blog post 'SANANDA through DANCING DOLPHIN - " YOU ARE ALL POWERFUL CREATORS!"'
" A Cosmic Dolphin just for YOU for as they appear in our Waters  so they appear in the…"
5 minutes ago
kingjeff liked amparo alvarez's blog post SANANDA through DANCING DOLPHIN - " YOU ARE ALL POWERFUL CREATORS!"
9 minutes ago
kingjeff commented on the blog post 'SANANDA through DANCING DOLPHIN - " YOU ARE ALL POWERFUL CREATORS!"'
10 minutes ago
kingjeff liked amparo alvarez's blog post SANANDA through DANCING DOLPHIN - " YOU ARE ALL POWERFUL CREATORS!"
3 hours ago
kingjeff commented on the blog post '- RETURNING TO THE FATHER - by LISA RENEE'
" Here you observe Prime Creator with His Hands supporting Our Mother Prime Creatrix who…"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
" This is the Cleansed Tree of Life of the Holographic Matrix as Within so Without and is…"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship