Captain's Log stardate 2014-1

Captain's Log stardate 2014-1

I am back on my ship LUX2 with my logs, this on demand from the Fleet of the Confederation. I am also doing back my galactic readings see at the end.

There are two important elements to take into consideration at this time, the two are linked together.

The first is about the crews on the ground of this planet, that is the star peiple; the starseeds, the indigos who came as volunteers to incarnate on planet Earth/Saras. Saras is well known throughout the local universe as ''the planet of sorrows''.

As such you all have followed – for a long time for the veterans – the informations and teachings from the space brothers which was spread from the 50's to the 80's thru books, newsletters send by post by numerous writers, speakers, contactees.

Some will remember the CEFC from Sicilian contactee Eugenio Siragusa, my own mag Encounters and my books, the Universal Link from Denmark and many more.

The volunteers of the following waves will remember the books by Tuella, Tueita, the booklets Allo Planet Earth from Canada, the newsletter from various ''centers of light'' and the Eric Klein books, in particular ''The Crystal Stair''.

We also had much major information coming thru the various International UFO Congresses from world known personalities and UFO contactees, and finally the Star Knowledge Conferences within the USA organized by my friend Chief Standing Elk Golden Eagle.

In all of this you have learned the reason of the presence of the benevolent extraterrestrials from the Confederation of Planets, their ''Mission Planet Earth'' and the plan of ascension for the Earth. Ashtar via Eric Klein did give dates for the ascension – called previously ''evacuation'' - , dates for the end of the 20th century and the beginning of the next. One of the Hopi Prophecies, quite impossible to find today on the Web, was pointing the'' migration to the stars'' to a time frame of 2002 to 2005.

The recent volunteers, indigos, crystals and such did learn over the Internet, among the great confusion always present in it, due to a huge disinformation and a real tsunami of fake messages and fake so-called ''channelings''.

Internet is NOT the best source of information and very far from it. Poor indigo children who fell prey into the many traps from the Galactic Federation of Darkness...

All these volunteers, from the first wave to the last, did all wait for these announced wonderful events to transpire then nothing happened.

As a result fell upon them a great desillusion and many volunteeers and crews on Earth just decided not to believe in anything anymore and to retire.

This is NOT the correct attitude to take, since you all have been trained before coming here in strong ''space boot camps''. The brothers from space are sad and quite deceived by this attitude.

The plans of the Fleet of the Confederation, such as Plan A, plan B and so, were postponed till the very beginning of the new century.

Then SOMETHING HAPPENED. That something is known as ''the September Day''

(I am not using the vocable with numbers of the elite since it is a coded brain washing by itself)

I cannot give confidential information from the Fleet on this, you will have to find out by yourselves, using the many abilities that you possess as beings from the stars.

And then you will understand the trick.

The official medias owned by the world elite all said the same at the very same time : ''The world has changed totally since September 11'' Did you get it ? This cannot be more crystal clear. This event, performed by the Elite – everybody on Earth should know it by now – has created artifically a change in the events that were supposed to happen naturally for the good of mankind and this planet.

Again I cannot say more but just give a few ''trail signs'' : watch again the movie ''Back to the Future 2'' were ''Doc'' explains it very clearly. A part of Hollywood works indeed for the light and give messages disguised as fiction. The Fleet has said that it was within the music and movie industry that they succeeded to have the best rate of awakening of the volunteers..

Is this a good reason to give up everything and do nothing anymore ? Most certainly not and not part of your mission. At the opposite the brothers in sapce are waiting an undomitable will and engagment from you, which should be a normal state for you. That this ''time'' would be real or not does not matter in this quantum physics reality.

The second major point did announce itself for quite a time already in an « infiltrated New Age'' and on the controlled Internet. That aspect is that the ''light and the darkness would be necessary to one another », just like with a 3D battery with a positive and negative plug producing thus energy (misuse of electricity BTW)

This is much NOT CORRECT within an universe going from the 5th dimension to above, which is the reality of the local universe of our brothers and sisters from space and their many planets FROM WHITCH YOU ARE COMING FROM !!

That this inverted law created by lesser gods would be used in a quadrant with bands of 3rd and 4th dimension frequencies by a Galactic Federation of Darkness does not change the fact that it is NO CORRECT.

Dimensions have been proved by Einstein and the quantum physics scientists.

3D is much incomplete and 4D is just a shadow of it, call it ''time'' if you wish.

And in quantum physics, everything is spiritual and everything is physical, no barriers, non fences, no differences.

Please watch again the many episodes of the excellent TV series ''Star Trek Enterprise'' cut short and deleted because it was making people think too much. In it you will see the mention of a ''cold temporal war'' managed by Reptilians. You should have got it by now !

Regarding the acceptation of this deviated law that ''light and darkness are complementary'' (a Luferian idea of the illum----ti by the way), to take this way for the volunteers from the stars is as much damageable as to abandon their reality and their mission on planet Earth.

To take these two ways – working together in this artificial time line described by ''Doc'' in that movie – is to permit to the plans opposed to the ascension to unfold. End of statement.

I have not much else to say at the moment than to let you think about the situation, both individually and globally for the ''forces of the One'', and tell you to re-connect. This should be a ''big hangover waking call'' …

See my new current links. I am doing again my galactic readings. Contact me at martineindigo144@orange.fr or follow the text below.

Keep in touch with me, there will be more developpements with some new forums, new blogs to follow. I also need an helper agile with the Internet for my website domain in order to update it.

In the Light of Our Radiant One.

Captain Lyur

See my numerous video posts in my blog http://wolfheartmusik.skyrock.com/

Thanks to become a fan of it and to support this French network (not working for nav-y intel like FB does)

My blog on the Ashtar Command : http://starfleetac.blogvie.com/

Galactic readings

For years these readings have helped greatly – according to their many feedbacks – the star people, starseeds and members of the gorund crews to reconnect with their star reality.

Cmdr.Lyur Jean Michel had the privilege during a UFO close encounter in 1980, to have an interlink connection installed in his body/mind by the Space Brothers of the Ashtar Command. Since that time he is permanently hooked-up with the Star Lightships "Crystal Bell", "Light", and "Janus", which are "anchoring Golden Light Christ Consciousness Ships" from the Interdimensional, Intergalactic Fleet. Another name for such Starships is 'Merkabahs'. This is what they truly are.

Today for the first time, Commander Lyur is offering the "Golden Starquest" readings. You will discover your Galactic lineage, your transit planet of arrival in this solar system, your special abilities, your specific connections with the Ships, your personal mission on Earth, your mission within Starfleet (that you agreed upon before being incarnated here), and even your choice of future missions in this local and new future universe.

This is a "mail order operation", a full day's work, in which Commander Lyur will hook-up for you under the guidance of the finest commanders in the Fleet above.

This is a totally new offering that Cdr. Lyur was asked to provide in the U.S. and worldwide. You will receive by post 10 to 12 pages of personal guidance that will help you understand and fulfill your embodiment on Earth and your commitment with Starfleet and the spiritual galactic hierarchy from this local universe.

I have to shift now from the introductory fee that I have kept in the last years to the normal fee for my Galactig Readings, which is 170 US $. It is still a very valuable offer which has helped star people to receive a lot of information and to trigger their galactic memories.

I just need your name (name of birth), and postal address. You can order your readings via PayPal – not need to have an account, a credit card is sufficient – just send the fee to this account : martineindigo144@orange.fr and mention your postal address to receive the readings by post. If you need a physical address to send a check please contact the same email address. Thanks.

My Galactic Reading are composed of two parts :
A. PERSONAL READING
1. Your actual Body/Mind components within this time/space frame
2. Current environmental energies within/without you at the time of this reading
3. Message for this life time
4. Suggested proceedings to manifest your reality
5. Projected manifestation when you will incorporate this guidance in your energy fields

B.MISSION READING
1. Your E.T. lineage before you came in this local quadrant
2. The planet on which you made a transit in this solar system (stepping-down procedures) before you took embodiment as a ground personel volunter upon planet Earth.Your work within the Fleet when you were there. Note : there is no kind of astrology used for the whole readings.
3. Your connection with the ships of the Intergalactic/Interdimensional Fleet. Your special abilities within Starfleet.
4. Guidance for your current mission on Earth.
5. Your universal and future mission(s) in the New Universe.

Each number represents one page of readings. I only do the reading by mail or at a separate time because the proper time is set up by my contacts and I need to be in my own space for this. No individual sessions.

Readings by Cdr. Lyur, Starship 'Light#2', Golden Light Division, Ashtar Command, Intergalactic-Interdimensional Fleet

Thank you for your order and support, may the Love/Light of our Radiant One be with you always.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
9 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
10 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
10 hours ago
More…