Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is? also The Worlds First Bionic Burger...Think twice before you decide to go to McDonald's

By Bruce Hampton
You have been served…………with mechanically separated chicken! Over a billion sold!
This is what fast-food chicken nuggets, processed frozen chicken meat, and patties are made of. BARF!!!!!
Here’s the creation process. What they do is take parts of a chicken and put it through this machine that mechanically separate the meat from the bone. Unfortunately, that doesn’t happen. What it does instead is smash EVERYTHING including the bones, eyes and guts making it come out looking like the picture above.
Since this meat is infested with bacteria, it will be soaked in ammonia in order to kill those little critters. But who wants ammonia nuggets? Not I and I’m sure you don’t want any either. So in order to mask the ammonia taste, they season it with a s*** load of artificial flavors. [Yup, that will do it]
Right about now, I know what you’re gonna ask. “Hey Bruce? How do they get rid of the freakish pink color?”
Dude? That’s what dye is for. So in order to get people to devour this crap, they dye it with artificial colors in order to give it that white texture.

Mmmmm! Mmmm! Taste like chicken. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Here’s the deal with mechanically separated meat. [I’m going to call it MSM for short because I don’t have that much time on my hands.] MSM is a paste like substance that is created by forcing part of an animal carcass into the sleeve of a machine called “Meat Deboner”.
HA! Meat De-B****!

Full Article:
http://docakilah.wordpress.com/2011/05/11/can-you-guess-what-mcdona...

Views: 1698

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It is very important to protest and close down all the branches of McDonald's ...Burger King all over the World.

After seeing this would you like young children eating in this Joints.

Remember you are what you eat and your children are the future of Planet Earth.

You call this is civilized Planet when you are killing people by selling them this kind of food.

Please pass this message so that people stop going to this places and protest so they are closed down.

The staff who work in these places are just as guilty for serving you this muck.

It was predicted that 2/3 of the people on this Planet will die from eating meat....and already most of the diseases are caused by eating animal corpses

..you cannot protest and close down any "McDonald", just because some people care about what they eat..

if the majority of people (sheeple) around the globe wants to eat junk, they will keep it that way, whether we like it or not...

u cannot force your will to anyone... only to inform them... (and whoever listen.....listens)...

but as i see (for the current generation at least), i dont see any big changes towards a healthy diet ahead...

It is 2012 and this is the year we need to set things right..we need to sort out the leaders and governments , the finance system...banks, the food that we eat among othet things. All McDonald branches and their staff are actually poisoning you so you either get disease or die early..so all lightworkers need to spread the message and find a way to close them down and their staff are actually guilty of harming you knowingly and they want to be shot to say the least.
Imagine children eating this poison food ...it does surely effect their behaviour..make them violent natured and that means away from Love and Light
sick s***..................

it looks like a pepto pink python...yuck

thank you for the post......

yumm i would just eat the pink stuff alone

This article is so head on that I shared it with every person on my other sites and I'm still telling them now. Its so distrubing what goes on in the food industry on so many levels but it doesn't mean a thing if no one is willing to make their own change. One day I'll be a full blown vegan but for now its still vegetarian for me. Everything in baby steps works just fine in my case. Thank you for sharing and it gives me hope that what I'm doing and what others are already doing is on the right track. Let's go team veggies!!

I think the staff in these manafacturing plants are simply ignorant and dont know any better. These foods are beyond beleif. Tiny children are consuming this poison along with sugary drink concoctions.  I look at the mothers and fathers and cant beleive they are allowed to rear children. Yvonne.

It is very shocking and surprising that Countries Governments Export / Import carry out stringent tests on all produce that comes from other countries yet they have so many restaurants like McDonald selling poisonous food...the food is contaminated to the core...THEY ADVERTISE HEAVY WITH SPECIAL OFFERS TO GET YOUR MONEY FAST AND IN RETURN KILL YOU SLOWLY

YET MONEY COMES FIRST TO THESE GREEDY OWNERS ...NEVER MIND IF THEY INFECT DISEASE AND DEATH TO OTHERS.

Your body will take a certain amount of junk food for a limited period and then it will find it can handle it no more and will get infected and cause you pain and suffering

my roommate was saying she saw this article on facebook and if it goes viral then we can expect a marketing campain from mccdonalds and or complete change of the nuggets.....or both.....pray for virality....ha ha ha

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Christopher Stewart posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Pet Rock commented on the blog post 'STOP THE NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA AGAINST PRESIDENT OBAMA'
"can'r ignore the facts amparo-the list doesn't include convicted pedophiles working on…"
3 hours ago
Mike Indovina VI commented on the blog post '[Video] A New Reality Is Coming'
3 hours ago
Mike Indovina VI commented on the blog post '[Video] A New Reality Is Coming'
"it seems that they shot it down. all of the links I sent of it are no longer working either."
3 hours ago
Helene Fallateuf commented on the blog post '[Video] A New Reality Is Coming'
"Why can't I open the video. Thanks. Helene Fallateuf"
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post VERY IMPORTANT TO TRUST YOUR OWN POWER - ASK FOR A DOWNLOAD OF THE ANTIBODY/ SEND LOVE TO THE VIRUS
7 hours ago
Valana replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Thor's Comment On Vaccine and Digital Dot Implants' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I want to explain that Cmdr Thor has nothing against the advancement of medical knowledge via…"
7 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship