In 1987 there was acceleration in evolution. The length of 1 wave cycle went from 19.7 years to 360 days by 1999. This acceleration brought end to war being accepted. It started the evolutionary period of balancing the two hemispheres of the brain and the world. The cold war ended and the Berlin wall fall 1989.

In 1992 the first internet went up and developed as the rate of evaluation accelerated.

The internet is playing a big part of balancing the two hemispheres of the world and the brain

Once  the west and east hemispheres are balanced, telepathy and other mystical experience will activate.   This is shown on the Mayan calendar as  1 wave cycle will go  from 360 days in July 18th 2010 to 20-days by Feb 11th  2011.

The internet is a bridge between the industrial world and the world of oneness.

By the end of 2010 you must tell the truth because others can pick up the lies by telepathy.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I can believe this, because I've heard more than once that this is an everyday happening in 5D. My husband and I are already having telepathic moments.....like "I was just going to say that." So, yes, it is happening to some degree. While I can read people's energy fields pretty well, I wouldn't say I am able to "read" thoughts yet. I'll really be thankful when I can thought, because, there is nothing that makes me angrier than to have someone lie to me. It's not only an insult to my intelligence, it's also a lack of courage on the liar's part. Why do people feel the need to lie anyway? That's the one thing my Mother taught me that I've been the most thankful for.....not to lie.

It's been a real shock to me to see people lie when the Truth would better serve.
  • I experience some weird intensity in several ways just don't know yet to explain...
    • Do you mean that you feel this coming?
      • Not only on telepathy I feel much different things getting more intense, probably cycle effects on many events that we not so aware of. I have been always had big problem with people as I am so lack of interest comparing the usual type. I feel what fake, hysteric, lie already and also people talk what they supposed to say in any occasion with different levels of insincerity. I am straight talker but kind as I can not stand when I got same response like many do, as expense of not being enjoyed because I want them know what truly I feel think as it supposed to be intent this way not what he/she wants to hear, it it his/hers part to consider. I found this is a huge massive culture issue called western smile just for me too flat and a bit not real in most cases I observe, everyone easy going, every one fun guy fun girl, than all has flat beings, strong consumers, because we have emotions what makes us unique and we need to express ourselves truly what we are, I see no one really this what leads me distant searches as really a big issue for me to feel all fake expression how common here. For example, one has huge problem with discipline and irresponsible, no one says the truth so he goes on same way, one to another lose his/her job, many other problems, mess in every aspect of being but no one say what truly they think even relatives, here where the corruptions became like normal.. I believe we all need to be free in our nature just there are leashes that attach us to others where responsibilities takes place on a choice of living.
  • Not sure if that is so, but definitely a thought to ponder. I do not lay much stock in dates per se because time is only a concept and not something set in stone so to speak. But when thinking about everyone becoming telepathic the thought occurred to me that a lot of people are really going to have a hard time with that! Some people lie so much that they lose concept of what the truth really is and start to believe their own lies even. Unfortunately I have a relative like that, so I think he is definitely going to be in for a struggle....? Transparency is really going to mess with a lot of peoples heads for awhile don't you think?

Definitely is going to change the rules between the "dance of the sexes" and is going to take a lot of mystery out of relationships, some relationships are going to crash and dash on the rocks when one partner can all of a sudden read the other's mind! So when the woman says "does this make me look fat?", and the man would normally say NO (knowing he is going to be in a world of shite if he is really honest), the woman is going to hear his mind saying "it makes you look like a hippo, and your ass the size of a waterbuffalo....and I really wish you looked like a Playboy bunnie with big hooters, tiny waist and who looks great in absolutely nothing....haha......I can see a lot of couples that will have problems when they can read each others minds, OH YEH....

Or when the woman tells her man that he is a stallion in the beaudoire, and she is really thinking "I would rather be reading a good romance novel, be sleeping or be with George Cluney...". Now this truth and mind reading thing is going to be really a challenge to the average person, that is for sure. And there does not seem to be any way to stop thinking things just because you do not want to think about it either. Try it sometime, because the minute you say to yourself I am not going to think about that, you think about that thing all the more......So oh yah, this mind reading stuff is going to DEFINITELY be interesting and a very very rocky ride for awhile...
    • Thank you for your reply. Well they say that there is no such thing as a free lunch. Our transition to the 5D world is going to have it challenges.
    • LOL I love your humor:)

Since I'm not in a relationship, I suppose I have nothing to worry about. Ha!
    • hahahaha...it will be good for people..and society in general... :))))
      • So glad you like my twisted sense of humor V4VP....I knew someone would see the irony potentional, haha.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
36 minutes ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
1 hour ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
2 hours ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
2 hours ago
More…