Burning of Koran

I don't know if any of you all have been following this story but it deeply offends me and I feel bad about this!?  The only thing this fool is going to do is bring more trouble on our country, trouble we don;t really need!?  We're haivng enough trouble with the fact that these soldiers went on a killing spree using Afghan Civillians as shooting penguins!? 

I underand that this stuff is all connected to that deal involving the building of the mosque near the 9-11 site....but they keep saying "mosque"....mosque....mosque...mosque!?  It is more than a mosque it is a cultural center and ALL religions will be allowed to worship there!?

All of this stuff troubles and disturbs me, though I am new to this LOVE thing if you want to call it that, I just cringe when I hear these stories because I look for the good in all things (or least try too anyway), I try to think positively.  I don't blame ALL of these people for the acts of a few and automatically condemn them because it's the patriotic thing to do!? 

I really FEEL connected with other people and the planet, it's not always easy and it's been a little rocky, but I FEEL this is our only chance, this is all we got and if we don't wake up as PEOPLE we might be in for something far more tragic than what lye before us!?

LOVE is the way....PEACE is the way....the inner joy, peace and love that fills my being, I want to share it with everyone I come into contact with!?

So why do I feel so bad because of ALL of this?

ALL of these things disturb and offend me, I see more and more that people are coming around....you can FEEL it in the air, you can almost TASTE it!?

I FEEL really bad about all this stuff, it makes me very sad!?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This has nothing to do with religion or being patriotic, but everything to do with patriarchy........it is an extension of the ''male sickness''.....control freaks who fear much...."what men can't control, they fear......what they fear, they destroy".... ~ Native American, Russell Means.
    Men have been killing billions of people on Earth throughout millennia about who believes in what God to this very day.
    It is a ''device' to keep the psychology of the human race at a low frequency.....it is a weapon of fear to keep people enslaved. Nothing more. As humanity gets closer to moving out of their matrix, they do all they can at once, to destroy.
    Religions were created by men for just this reason.....remember, what they can't control, they fear, then destroy.
    It is patriarchal at its core......and fatal to all.....both in Spirit and Body.
    Save your compassion for those they have destroyed..........the innocent ones who hurt from their deeds and creations.Your compassion is admirable, yet misplaced. As a woman you feel much, and the insanity of it all is not missed.
  • Please........!!!!!!
    Nobody should burn a Koran !!!!!!!!
    Looks like some people want to bring
    to life The Movie.........V.....The Vendetta !!!!!!!
    That's Hell on Earth !!!!!
    We must respect all the spiritual creeds.........All of Them.
    Even though we believe in something else.
    I totally agree with the galactic sister. Blessings.
  • This has made me so sad that it really does hurt me at a very deep level. So much control and hatred in the name of something that has been intertwined with "light"- Im not sure about anyone else, but this topic really has made me literally sick.

People please be more aware this week.. Please meditate for those who are deeply impacted this week.

Love and light!
    • Oh geez....my goal was not to cause suffering Pennysuede, I hope I didn't cause that in you!?

The last thing I want to do is be the cause of suffering, I'm here to change and prevent suffering!? Just don't call me Bhudda or anything like that, LOL!?
      • Sorry- I worded it wrong.. When I learned of this event, it just makes me sick. I do believe we can make a difference though. Energy is energy, and we are light.

Thanks Sashia.

Love and light!
  • The battle among polarities becomes more intense as the days pass. All you can do is love all and pray the love you are will open the hearts of each. You have seen the truth...Love is the way. It is up to each to awaken in their time through the power of love. Continue to unite the dualities and zero point will be the reality. Namaste.
  • fanatics scare me, especially their stupidity in Mass. we always condemn people doing something against the moslims.
    When clearly they are the ones realy doing al the burning and atackings. Last i read the even wanted to start a holy war against that octopus in Germany...how stupid can it get?
    Yes Christians killed and tortured in the past and who knows this might be a karmik thing going on right now that we have to face. karma is there to learn not to re-peat everything backwards.
    It also does not help when presidents of countries still only bless their own country, like here in the US.
    Is it not time to say God bless the world instead of God bless America?
    Maybe then things could change because then there is no us and them.
    Then there is the geographic matter of the countries in the same way your brain work.
    Moslims,Arabs or others will never think like we do just because of where they are on the Globe the same that man and woman think with diff hemispheres of their brain.
    I strongly believe the earth needs to balance out before we can, I can only think and act in balance when my brain works al together as one without the split in the midlle. So does the planet, i believe continents will have to join eachother again if we want to have balance and peace. Wel i hope i did not ramble away to mutch again...lol.. i might even have wondered of from the main topic again...lol
    backwards.it
    • No I don't think you wondered off topic not at ALL!! Doesn't all of this have to do with the state of the world and how it's in DISARRAY?? So ultimately you're on topic....you could ramble about anything and I'd find a connection to the world in some way, shape or form, LOL!?
  • Straightforwardly I say, just let them burn koran. They want to make troubles because they choose so to be famous- free will. Most importantly we concentrate on inner development and we are prepared for any situation. Just let these religious fanatics trouble each other. I might sound ignorant but take a look at history, how many times Christian Buddhist Hindus and Muslim compete to expand their religious influence at the expense of innocent civilian's life? didn't they learn from that, instead they increasingly seeds the sow of hatred with such demonstrative extravaganza? How many more religious superstar you want to produce?
    • Actually its interesting because Muslims had nothing to do with the trade centre attacks. In fact I heard that it was in fact the Mossad were involved and of course the usual suspects the CIA. If you look at the evidence it was so obviously rigged...the fact that the planes that hit the building were unmarked, the controlled demolition of the two towers, the complete lack of airplane wreckage at the pentagon...the list goes on.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1554

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 751

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Now, this video will make you laugh, as China is a land of fakery, to the nth degree....I've shown many examples on this thread, including their fake moon landing and fake eggs. And now, I'll introduce you to their fake policemen.....🤣

Actually,…"
2 hours ago
"Just about every new technology (I mean new, not gun powder,) in China, is invented ELSEWHERE....Research and development, in countries outside of the PRC, always......Certainly this rule applies to communist China.....In fact, as this video…"
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post LightLetter: Plasma and Geostorm Integration; By Sandra Walter.
4 hours ago
"And there were more lunar landing sites, of course, each with evidence, which is still there...No wind and rain, on the moon, of course.....And the GFL will not be landing nearby, to spoil those footprints...As for China, they are unable to land,…"
6 hours ago
"Eagle descent stage, on the lunar surface...Apollo 11....
Anyone with a good telescope, can confirm the sea of tranquility location, plus Apollo mission evidence of landing..

https://www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Apollo-11-..."
7 hours ago
"Landing EVIDENCE taken by Earth telescopes can prove the Apollo missions were real....Sorry to burst the bubble.....The space race was real and actually happened..
And why China "landed" on the back end, so you couldn't see their lie..

Photo below…"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
More…

The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult…

Read more…

Beloved family

As we journey together through the cosmos, let us remember the power of unity and inner light. Each of us carries a spark of the divine, a unique essence contributing to the greater whole. In these transformative times, let us rekindle our…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0