Breaking News: Update on Military Movements! Coming Eviction of the Washington DC Corporation?

I just picked up this conversation between an individual named Destry Payne and Chris Kelsay, who are talking about the latest troop movements headed to Washington DC. This got me excited because Destry Payne is running for Common Law judge in Michigan for 2012. You can find more info about Destry Payne at this link here:

I am running for Common Law Judge in Michigan

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?291199-I-am-running-for-Common-Law-Judge-in-Michigan

Does this give any additional credibility to the following conversation and information being discussed in this posting? Is this what we all have been waiting for? Is October going to be the month of action against the criminal elite in Washington DC? The November election is creeping up, status quo or revolution? I shall dream of the day the republic is restored and may that dream be realized. ~ enerchi

•Destry Payne- A retired colonel informed me of an assurance that they are headed for DC

•Chris Kelsay- gov prepping for American population control?

•Destry Payne -Gov is being taken down.

•Chris Kelsay- militia?

•Destry Payne -I have no word on Militia as of now.

•Chris Kelsay- marital law?

•Destry Payne -They have been pushing for martial law to be implemented this Saturday

•Chris Kelsay- nation wide? is that in the situation that the gov is in fact dismantled?

•Destry Payne -Yes

•Chris Kelsay- who would then be running the show?

•Destry Payne- We The People

•Destry Payne- We have people in place right now.

•Chris Kelsay- one of us?

•Destry Payne- Yes, Lawful assemblies that represent all of us. I am one of them.

Several video links here:

http://beforeitsnews.com/military/2012/09/major-troop-movements-in-the-us-headed-to-dc-videos-and-more-2445220.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• really like thats gonna work the cabal in washington are only puppets you'd have to topple the rothschilds first then the illuminati{Armarna} hope you have supernatural abilities maybe superman will come to the rescue i am just pointing out the obvious dellustional element of it all while you are paying attention to all of this mishava you are not concentrating upon what we all need to do and that is to ascend. love and peace

• no ed im not a cabal im a good guys hopeing that real good things coming put in end of evil
  • no ed im not a cabal im a good guys hopeing that real good things coming put in end of evil
  • Holy shit, we're in a re-run ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0705900/

I've heard this story before, mr Ed..

I don't think it needs any attention at all.

•    Thank you Mr. Ed!

I hope this is what St. Germain, Sananda, and Ashtar called  "The October Surprise". 

Get ready for changes.  A little more turmoil for our freedom.

You can read it here: 

http://www.soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/october-surpr...

This was posted on September the 12th.

• so now we under marital law wow as i just feard many month american genocide coming our way wow i try i try i try wake people up i guess it too late there is no hope for all of us for the human race
  • so now we under marital law wow as i just feard many month american genocide coming our way wow i try i try i try wake people up i guess it too late there is no hope for all of us for the human race
  • better keep hands off drugs ...

• I’m sorry you stepped into fantasy land again.  Since we all know now there is no GFL or real GFL just a screen play who ever wants to play can as you clearly are, So if there is no Real GFL then that eliminates the Trolls too.  Just a mind game of the mind w/out a condom to contain it.

The GFL game is over and the lie’s in fantasy land are all coming out now.  Your welcome to continue on “TV big Bang theory” dress up’s and compelling theory’s , just don’t through away the boxes they came in. that’s were the value comes in.  vintage toy’s last a lot longer still in the box.

• I don't understand.  Yesterday you posted...

Politicians ran out of Washington last week, and some are still running

- Strangely enough O isn't doing anything this week- according to his Whitehouse schedule he doesn't have a single speech, debate, hand shaking, or fundraising event to go to- strange when his schedule was packed full last week and considering that Congress suddenly decided last week to all run away, I mean, leave Washington so that they could all start campaigning for the election... you'd almost think that something was going on behind the scenes....

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/intel-update-oct-2-20...

And yet today you come up with this conversation that you supposedly picked up (whatever that means) about troop movements headed to Washington. Why are the troops headed to Washington if the politicians ran out of Washington last week??

If you had any clue as to how ridiculous this all sounds, I highly doubt you would post this nonsense.  But apparently you don't.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1554

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 751

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
    Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson &The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Now, this video will make you laugh, as China is a land of fakery, to the nth degree....I've shown many examples on this thread, including their fake moon landing and fake eggs. And now, I'll introduce you to their fake policemen.....🤣

Actually,…"
8 hours ago
"Just about every new technology (I mean new, not gun powder,) in China, is invented ELSEWHERE....Research and development, in countries outside of the PRC, always......Certainly this rule applies to communist China.....In fact, as this video…"
8 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post LightLetter: Plasma and Geostorm Integration; By Sandra Walter.
10 hours ago
"And there were more lunar landing sites, of course, each with evidence, which is still there...No wind and rain, on the moon, of course.....And the GFL will not be landing nearby, to spoil those footprints...As for China, they are unable to land,…"
13 hours ago
"Eagle descent stage, on the lunar surface...Apollo 11....
Anyone with a good telescope, can confirm the sea of tranquility location, plus Apollo mission evidence of landing..

https://www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Apollo-11-..."
13 hours ago
More…

The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult…

Read more…

Beloved family

As we journey together through the cosmos, let us remember the power of unity and inner light. Each of us carries a spark of the divine, a unique essence contributing to the greater whole. In these transformative times, let us rekindle our…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0