The credit of this info goes to our own Dechen, who emailed this to me.  As of 8/28/2012, Galactic Free Press will no longer have messages from Greg Giles on their site.  Here is the link:

http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/greg-giles-messages

The messages states:

While we haven't had messages from Greg Giles up on the front page of the GFP for a while now, we've decided to no longer have his messages on the user-submitted blogs section as well. We've felt his messages we're a bit off for a while, and yesterday's message, which called for violent removal of Cabal members, is not something we want on our site at all. 5D Beings would never advocate that sort of thing. Those who wish to continue following Greg's messages can do so on his site: http://www.ascensionearth2012.org/

Those of the dark cannot hide their true colors or intent.  It was only a matter of time that Greg would step over the line as ascension draws near.  As more and more people's consciousness are awakening, it is our responsiblity to protect and guide them.  To continue to allow his messages to lead astray good-hearted individuals is something all lightworkers here must be accounted for.  Other sites have answered the call and stood up to protect their site and their members!!  It's time we done the same!!  NOW, LET'S DO IT!!! 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  We will be told the truth In the near future, and you who call us who question as low vibrational people, will understand that TRUTH is of the light.

To be gullible and believe in CIA messages is LOW vibrational.

It´s sad

• This is an appendix to a comment I posted earlier. To give you a sense of how quick and easy censorship happens, a number of months ago I was banned from the Galactic Free Press. In addition, all of my posts and photographs were deleted entirely ... the posts, letters, photos, experiences, collective poetry written together by members from within the press, completely vanished. Anyone who has followed my photographs and posts, will know their authenticity. We need to use discernment in ALL social mediums, ALL Posts. We need to ask why certain media outlets are so quick to suppress information. And we need to practice this discernment from a fifth-dimensional space with love, forgiveness and grace. Thank you, dot

• 8114339065?profile=original

Regardless of the testimony, photographs, video or posts that you resonate with, there are some key things to remember. Not long ago, it was given to us that we were being tested ... most specifically with the way that we interact in our online communities. Each time we are given a message, we are asked to respond to it because our responses help the GFL to understand our vibration both separately and collectively. In addition, recall that we were asked to observe rather than react spontaneously through any form of judgment. Given this, can you see these messages in a higher light and with a higher purpose? Do you see a time when you can master your emotions, your needs, your ego and view all messages through another dimension? Do you see a time when you take back your own power, when you realize your divinity and .. in this moment ... when you can simply respond to the GFL and say, "we love what you have to say here ... we wish for it ... and as ONE we see it happening without violence?" Do you see a time when you are in your own mastership, your own divine vibration ... and you can meet with the GFL with respect and dignity and collectively work on each project, your insight as important as anothers'? Do you understand now why these messages may be so varied and extreme? Can you see the mirror in front of them? I LOVE YOU HUMANITY ! dot

• Cool cloud!

• Instead of filling up on what you don't want, why not fill up on what you do?  Thank you for another lesson in self maintenance.   

Here is a tidbit of advice of those genuine seekers out there- there is no such thing as positive or negative knowledge, it is what you do with it that counts. 

8114339052?profile=original

• its what you do with it?..thats what makes it either positive or negative

• Gregs' message was GREAT! in my view!..he stated exactly where it was from and the distinction was quite evident. The people that expect the world to change w/o any effort except "sending light and love" is ridiculous. Unless the three days of darkness happens, I truly do not see any change coming about without some type of force. A loving force ofcourse, but force non the less. If the higher dimensions are all Love and Light then why do they have weapons? They describe their weapons as being highly advanced.

Being banned from the Galactic Free Press is nothing to cry about. Geez. Jesus was kicked out of Nazareth.

• And the battle continues, even between lightworkers. pfffffffffff

• Great news.  One down, too many more to go....

• Good for the GFP!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1554

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 751

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
    Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson &The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Now, this video will make you laugh, as China is a land of fakery, to the nth degree....I've shown many examples on this thread, including their fake moon landing and fake eggs. And now, I'll introduce you to their fake policemen.....🤣

Actually,…"
13 hours ago
"Just about every new technology (I mean new, not gun powder,) in China, is invented ELSEWHERE....Research and development, in countries outside of the PRC, always......Certainly this rule applies to communist China.....In fact, as this video…"
13 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post LightLetter: Plasma and Geostorm Integration; By Sandra Walter.
14 hours ago
"And there were more lunar landing sites, of course, each with evidence, which is still there...No wind and rain, on the moon, of course.....And the GFL will not be landing nearby, to spoil those footprints...As for China, they are unable to land,…"
17 hours ago
"Eagle descent stage, on the lunar surface...Apollo 11....
Anyone with a good telescope, can confirm the sea of tranquility location, plus Apollo mission evidence of landing..

https://www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Apollo-11-..."
17 hours ago
More…

The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult…

Read more…

Beloved family

As we journey together through the cosmos, let us remember the power of unity and inner light. Each of us carries a spark of the divine, a unique essence contributing to the greater whole. In these transformative times, let us rekindle our…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0