Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6vK5UkZrPcc for 11-minute video for a blatant explanation of the. racist bullsh$t taking place with the mainstream media and the Trayvon Martin murder trial oucome

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm more open minded than you may be perceiving. And while I don't agree with literally every single thing of the masses, I'm simply "decisive" in my conclusions regarding some particular things and truths through experience, having thought through very well with an open mind, and within the context of the root subject of racism, bias views and treatment as well; specifically toward African Americans. Having an open mind dosn't mean you'll always yeld and agree with others. Therefore because you and I disagree on issues, and are both obviosly decisive in our views, dosn't mean either of us have not been open minded. 

• I feel what I have said is accurate and pertinent to the conversation and not put forth to win anything. We can end the conversation if that is what you wish. I have no problem with that.

• this just in this all was a false flag.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diC9Z3eOfE8#at=242

• kudos to this post..................1.000's of colored folks have paid with their lives just becouse of the color of their8114856257?profile=original skin. America the White is still here, folks. It's alive . I wonder when we will wake up to equality of gods children , once and for all.......................................I LOVE EVERYONE~!~

• Amen Assiya!

~OneLoveEvolution247~

• Clearly, Malcolm,there is a discernible pattern to your SENSATIONAL, ATTENTION GRABBING, posts.
    Everyone of them contains an element of dark sensationalism . . .most, if not all of them would fit quite nicely in those
    Sensation Rags like the Enquirer. No one is confused about the purpose of fear bating and fear generating used to sell fear and
    Divide and Conquer. I find it quite troubling that you feel this type of fear bating divide and conquering Dark Sensationalism belongs here.
    The awakening movement understands very well that; as a collective WE CREATE WHAT WE HATE/ AND CREATE MORE OF WHAT IS HELD IN OUR ATTENTION.
    The real question is: WHY do you pretend that this type of bullshit sensationalism is a part of what is considered the awakening movement.

Oops your agenda is showing . . .

The observation of the prevailing pattern(code)
    For all your posts is not to produce more love and cooperation Between humanity
    But instead reveals a quotient of a divide and conquering
    fear generating intent.
    • Well said Faith... & very true.

• You are talking about legal decisions via mob rule, and not by rendering a legal decision by a jury picked and selected by the prosecuting team who wanted this jury to initiate a conviction for murder (and not manslaughter of a teenager, which carried a minimum 20 year sentence). This legal definition was explained by the judge, by Zimmerman's team, and by prosecuting team WHO PICKED THIS JURY AND AGREED WITH THE SELECTION. How is the whole justice system a mess? ZIMMERMAN IGNORED INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE POLICE. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "fear of black people." You don't know if a white person wearing a hoodie may not have been followed by Zimmerman in the same manner. It simply has to do with Zimmerman killing somebody (who happened to be black) who was rearranging Zimmerman's face at the time Zimmerman was carrying a weapon, and was doing so because he thought he was above the law due to haing a concealed handgun licernse.

• It isn't about injustice or inequality. Zimmerman was clearly guilty of manslaughter due to ignoring the 911 operator to "stay put" and to wait for the police to arrive, but the mainstream media (and the black communities fueled by this media) wanted a murder conviction out of "racist motives", and not a manslauhter conviction for using a weapon in a time when he was told by authorities to not to follow a suspect (but the "stand your ground" principle was unfortunately applicable due to clear facial injuries, despite this jerk failing to follow proper concealed-handgun license protocol). The prosecutors clearly caved-in to emotional hysteria of the community and the media, as opposed to focusing on the facts of the case, and lost as a result.

Zimmerman should have never been given his weapon back. He is a disgace to all concealed-weapon license holders who know that carrying a concealed weapon has responsibilities of respect for others, and does not instantly make you a police officer. Zimmerman was "a legend in his own mind," but not necessarily a racist.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"amazing, thank you friend!"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
5 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
5 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
5 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
5 hours ago
More…