Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Bilderberg Plans World Population Reduction Of 80% ...SO THEY PLAN TO KILL 80% OF THE HUMANS ON THIS PLANET...IT IS NOT A VERY NICE THING TO DO

This is HEAVY KARMA what else can you do except kill them first before they kill you

Please watch the Video's below so you know what these demonic beings are planning

Bilderberg Plans World Population Reduction Of 80%

Views: 926

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"I am going to die a horrid death at the hands of these horrid beings, then I would rather spend the rest of my days being happy in an illusion than being depressed in this kind of reality." --SKOOTZAFRITZ

Though it is important to keep as informed as possible, it is also important to always hope for the absolute best.  Perhaps it is even better to believe in the absolute best-- without being ignorant, if that can be done. Perhaps this is the key to creation.

"what if we turned our parking lots into crops?" --SKOOTZAFRITZ

I've always wondered why we don't grow more food in public areas, instead of the same decorative flowers and shrubs...

Amelia because of worship of 300 million laws.....
Double dogg dare ya to read all of this!!  I did. Awhole 'nother level to the whole shootin' match!  Kinda blew my little mind again, for the umteenth time in this life.http://www.thenewearth.org/returnoflight.html 
This poster above is now spamming this site as this is the exact same reply he has copied and pasted in other location(s) here.  jambatrumpet
No but the chemtrails will do their bidding for us, you know the stuff that has boronium which is thirty thousand times higher the the illegal 1000 parts per billion in the air we breath and the aluminium which is 61000 parts per billion in the water we drink that is the not safe to drink which fda say even 1000 parts per billion is un safe to drink and strontium which is around 20000 parts per billion higher then the recommended highest safe levels for us to drink which is around 300 parts per billion and also which turns the unweary into alzheimer's sufferers. They do not need to bring arms to cull the nation in built up countries they hide behind closed aeroplanes and bank accounts and spray the chemicals in the air to erradicate us. They freeze dry the germs in the spray unit containers and the boronium, strontium and aluminium heats the germs into normal temperature and release it out into the airways we breath, hint the sars, bird and swine flu. Since when has a pig effected a nation before. You know the plague was man made too.
there buildings still standing thou

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Mei-lan Maurits - Soul Code Transmissions ... Allow the sounds and frequency to carry you…"
45 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Connect With Angels'
"Mei-lan Maurits - Soul Code Transmissions ... Allow the sounds and frequency to carry you…"
46 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson joined a group
Thumbnail

Connect With Angels

For all that have seen and work with Angels. Others that would love to know more. How does one…See More
47 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion IKEA Releases Free Design For Garden Sphere That Feeds a Neighborhood
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Robot priests more acceptable to Protestants than Catholics, says professor-CRAZY
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIAN GROUP via MARILYN RAFFAELE
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Karma's Helper's blog post Q & A with Pleiadian "KejRaj"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship