This dream that I am about to share with you is probably one of the few dreams that I'll remember for the rest of my life, because it was so intense! So, here goes;

In my dream I had first been at a party with some friends in a big house. After a while we decided to leave to get home by the subway. The train schedule displays were all black and we just thought that there could be some technical problems. Time went by and we started to wonder where the train was.

“What the hell is this, it’s supposed to come every ten minutes” one of my friends said.

People suddenly started to jump down on the trail tracks, balancing, singing and dancing. Even more people came out of the subway tunnels. My friends and I all wondered what this was all about. We decided to go to see what was going on or if we could find any bus that we could jump on to get home.

The second that we got out of the subway station the whole city environment shifted into a great green landscape. It was a big field with long green grass straws and white flowers. And oddly, there was a wheelbarrow next to me.

The midnight sky was totally clear and I could see billions of stars. It was so beautiful! The lukewarm wind was stroking my cheeks and arms and a feeling of happiness and peace started to grow inside of me.

I never saw the other two people that were with me, but I know that they weren’t the friends that I was with before.

As we stood there looking at the sky we all got a feeling of that we had to get out of this field, which later proved to be a hill. I jumped in the wheelbarrow and one of the others jumped in behind me and the third one drove us down the hill.

“Faster, faster! It’s coming, it’s here!” I shouted out of nowhere.

It all went so fast, like we were in a rocket! We had driven down the entire hill and were then standing by the edge of a cliff. Underneath us, about 328 feet down (100 meters) was the sea, glittering in the moon light.

I noticed that I hadn’t seen the moon before when I was gazing at the stars, so I looked up at the sky once again…

And wow you all!

The moon was five times as big as its natural size and it was whiter and brighter than ever before! Out of it came swirling white, shining energy that spread out all over the sky. There was a big cloud next to the moon that got swept away by the white energy and the wind.

As the cloud disappeared, a great big, round metallic ship appeared. It was like a huge white ball that had round windows arranged vertically around the whole ship. It was floating in the air above the sea not so far away from us. I just stood there starring at it for a long time just wondering what it was. It then hit me.

“Oh my God, my first UFO!” I cheered! Haha :-D

Just as I said that light balls appeared on the sky and they were everywhere. They started to fly around all together and I thought that they must have been UFO’s too. I was so happy that I started to jump around and dance! I could feel how my chakras were activating and vibrating in my whole body. I felt huge pulls in my head, like I was about to get sucked out of my body!

Everything was turning brighter and brighter till all that I saw was white light. I heard loud buzzing sounds, and they were only getting louder and louder... and then I woke up.

My head was feeling mushy and I couldn’t concentrate on anything, I couldn’t even sit up till after two minutes. I was very surprised and really spaced out.

What do you think about it? :-)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• sounds amazing! but sounds like a astral projection to me (:

• i once dreamt of planet nibiru and finding shelter. i didn't know anything about its appearance and all the images i looked up after were the exact replication from the one in my dream

perhaps a different timeline that i saw in my dream.

you had a great dream by the way it must've been wonderful

• WOW LAKY YOU !!! ;0) grate dream !!! I think you time travel to the future avert that will happened soon  now that you mention it in one of my dreams i felt being in an totally elian world  it looks neon and gloing with anrecognathebl grenary and plants truly amazing like in avatar move and also ones in my life i  travel throw a geametry portal of totally new color spectrum that consisted of 2 combinashens of colors at ones that dosnot exist in our color spectrum . It happen at knit when i  supouset to be foling a sleep to a deferent world and there was a family husband wife and 2 kids in ther home with the moist butefool crystals everywhere and hay told me on ther planet hay create everything with there thetas and told me to try it to then i manifested a humanness crystal out of now where as soon as i thot of it than i flue up throw the roof with there kids and came down hay we wok around the city and so alots of art work and staff created by  other people that you can take if you wont for free . then i was bak in there home siting in a cheer waring huge glasess and being downlodet all the informashen about there planet there is to know in super fast speed > i can only see things flashing inside of the glases on a visual screen and than when it stopt i take them of and the gay infront of me sad PERFECT FUTURE PERFECT FUTURE > and i started going back true geometry of elian colors > this time hay wore closing infront of me and i wore dragged backwards up and doune rite and left the same way i came from ( i mid of travel to the future of this planet if thous are the last words he told me  )
    • Wow soo luckky!! :) Olga Van Karnig Ima correct your spelling,IM not trying to express any rudeness but Kindness

WOW LUCKY YOU !!! ;0) great dream !!! I think you time travel to the future event that will happened soon  now that you mention it in one of my dreams i felt being in an totally alien world  it looks neon and glowing with unrecognizable greanary and plants truly amazing like in avatar movie and also ones in my life i  travel threw a geometry portal of totally new color spectrum that consisted of 2 combinations of colors at ones that doesn't exist in our color spectrum . It happen at night when i  suppose to be falling a sleep to a different world and there was a family husband wife and 2 kids in there home with the most beautiful crystals everywhere and they told me on there planet they create everything with there third eye(Im not sure if this was correct) and told me to try it to then i manifested a humanness crystal out of nowhere as soon as i thought of it than i flew up through the roof with there kids and came down then we walk around the city and so alots of art work and staff created by  other people that you can take if you want for free . then i was back in there home sitting in a chair wearing huge glasses and being downloaded all the information about there planet there is to know in super fast speed > i can only see things flashing inside of the glasses on a visual screen and than when it stop i take them off and the guy in front of me said PERFECT FUTURE PERFECT FUTURE > and i started going back threw geometry of alien colors > this time they were closing in front of me and i was dragged backwards up and down right and left the same way i came from ( i might of travel to the future of this planet if those are the last words he told me  )
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
32 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
54 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
15 hours ago
More…