Big News From Recent Mayan Fire Ceremony | in5d.com | Esoteric, Spiritual and Metaphysical DatabaseAccording to one source who attended the recent Mayan Fire Ceremony, we are finally going to be elevated out of this mess of a planet with all its suffering, pain, and death while the malevolent forces who have ruled this planet will be banished forever.

We just finished the Mayan Fire ceremony on Friday night (EST) with a Mayan Spirit Guide.

It was the right time, 0000 UTC time, Saturday Nov 17, 2012 (34 days before Dec 21, 2012).

The right place, 26.6156° N, 80.0572° W, ( Lake Worth, FLA) which is a major conveyance of the ley lines, one of the power centers of the divine grid located in South Florida - the closest to the ancient city of Atlantis, former home of the Maya.

We had around 50+ people, about half of them Mayan, led by a Mayan Elder Spiritual Guide and Messenger, and there was a translator. The translator told us that from this point forward pictures were not allowed to be taken.

It had not rained in our area for over two weeks and there was not any rain forecast for this night. Right before they lit the fire, like magic, a dark cloud appeared out of clear skies and it began to rain. The Mayan Spirit guide and we started immediately to set intentions to stop the rain. Within two minutes, it stopped, but the cloud hung ominously over us and other clouds started to form out of the clear sky above us.

It became obvious that there were negative forces trying to stop the ceremony from occurring. The timing is crucial and these negative forces knew that if they could stop us we would pass this window of time, and the outcome of this ceremony may have failed.

The sweet sacred aroma of fire began to cover the sacred circle surrounding the fire pit as the Mayan Spiritual guide and his priests began with the prayers and correct placement of candles, spices and other organic items necessary to begin the ceremony. Another assistant smudged the people and the surrounding area. The Mayan Spirit Guide and some of the assistants were smoking hand rolled cigars at certain times during the beginning of the ceremony. The Guide began by leading us in an ancient Mayan prayer. He directed us to the East first where the Sun rises, then to the West, then we faced the South, and lastly to the North as he said sacred words.

I began to feel good as the energy cleared my being and began to lift me to another dimension. The energy began to rise slowly and got higher and higher. When I closed my eyes, I had a vision in my third eye of seeing the large stone Mayan calendar. It was moving slowly clockwise and a black pointer right above the calendar showed that it was moving the calendar to the new position. I also heard that outside forces were trying to stop this ceremony and the movement of the calendar. I felt assured the ceremony was going forward, but I also felt the presence of this energy outside the sacred area, like a tiger waiting to jump on its prey. Others there told me they felt they were going into a higher altered state and felt protected.

In the Mayan culture there are 20 energies representing various areas of our lives, i.e. spirituality, health, finances, family, etc. As the Mayan Spiritual guide would announce each of the energies to us, he instructed us to throw in one white candle and then enter the sacred fire circle in groups of five, and with enthusiasm run around the fire pit three times. As we did that, he recited that energy and other Mayan prayers repeatedly. At some point during the ceremony we were allowed to place personal items into the fire as long as it contained no metal. I placed a piece of wood that was 400 years old from the Cherokee nation that I collected last year on a sacred journey I made to the nation and I put sacred ash from a fire puja that was sent to me from India 10 years ago to add to the energy.

The vortex of the fire grew and grew, and at times took a life of its own. On the 10th energy cycle, it got huge. We were dancing and yelling and the fire spun around and around sending energy into the grid. It was like a tornado at times and would leap and dance into the darkness of the night sky. I saw a healing angel in the fire on the healing energy cycle. By the 12 or 13th energy cycle, I heard sirens and saw red and blue flashing lights. The negative forces were trying to stop us again, I thought. I saw the fire department with a huge ladder truck, and then the police cars came into the street with many police officers. They entered the property and I did not know what to expect from them.

We put up a shield to stop them and they could not enter in the sacred circle of fire. They just stopped and stared as we continued with the ceremony. I soon forgot about them, and focused on my heart and began again working with the surrounding energy. It felt so good! I was truly in a highly altered state with visions flowing freely in the small space of my heart. The fire department and the police officers did not know what to do. They have never encountered a group and a fire like this. They just watched as we did our thing.

By the 20th energy cycle, it finally ended and the Mayan Spirit guide finished saying his last prayer and bid us all good bye. His final words were not to be afraid of the next age. This is not the end of the world, nor do they (the Mayans) know of anything of the destruction of the world. He did say that women and the feminine aspect would rule the earth for the next 5,000 years.

…And just like that, the clouds opened up and the rain came and began to put out the fire. We ran for cover as the deluge came on. The police and firemen stayed, and then finally left. I collected some sacred ash.

They could not stop us!

We were successful sending energy into the grid at the right time at the right place with the right prayers! It was just perfect!

We had created so much energy, which then created a huge Merkaba that may have covered many miles. The surrounding area was so overloaded and overcharged that a power transformer on a power pole nearby blew up and the whole neighborhood next to us went black, but we were in the light.

This was indeed one of the most powerful ceremonies I have ever participated in. My ceremonial clothing was ruined and I was dead tired, but I felt new again. There was a new hope and faith in me; one that I have not felt in a long time.

I could hear my guides tell me we are going to make it. We are all going to make it. We are finally going to be elevated out of this mess of a planet with all its suffering, pain, and death. The malevolent forces that have ruled this planet will be banished forever! I saw the Mayan stone calendar rest in a new place, and then move once again to the end of this cycle.

I have collected ash that is highly energized from the fire that is being sent many places in the world: Israel, South Africa, Australia, Panama, Georgia (Cherokee Nation) and South Carolina. It is very powerful and it will help heal the people there and bring the energy that we created to them.

Peace and Love to all sentient beings! May we all live in peace and harmony forever…Our time soon comes!

http://www.in5d.com/big-news-from-recent-mayan-fire-ceremony.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank You so much Happy Person... your enthusiasm is contagious:-D

• That is the best compliment I received on this site. Thank you

• Thank you so much for this great story, happy person. Love it <3

• You are wellcome, and thank you for your comments.

• what will these guys say after the 21/12 and all is the same=George Soros will light a cigar after counting all the gold he's recently bought

• wow this was so interesting...thanks for sharing...much joy and love to you

• You lost me at "we put up a shield to stop them".

• I didn't know about these things either, until I had it explained by a psychic. When feeling under attack we can imagine that we have a protective shield around us, of white light, or colours like violet light, or of mirrors facing out, with violet light, and you'd be surprised how people react to it. It's hard to imagine, until we try it for ourselves. Some people imagine they are invisible when angry people are around on the prowl, and send love instead. It's as though when we act as peacemaker, when we take control of our energies that surround us, we are rewarded. The knowledge of these things has been hidden from us, and we only find out about them if we go searching, and in places like this. It's a gift.

• You can also say the 91st Psalm.  It will protect you from harm for 24hrs.  An officer in the military, during WW2 made his men say it every day.  And during the bloodiest battles, when other battalions were losing men, he lost none and they all came home.  Use it. 

• Wow that's amazing Darryl.

The Holy Bible: King James Version. 2000.
          The Psalms
          Abiding in the Shadow of the Almighty
          1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High

shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
          2 I will say of the LORD,

He is my refuge and my fortress:
          my God; in him will I trust.
          3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler,

and from the noisome pestilence.
          4 He shall cover thee with his feathers,

and under his wings shalt thou trust:
          his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
          5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night;

nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
          6 nor for the pestilence thatwalketh in darkness;

nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
          7 A thousand shall fall at thy side,

and ten thousand at thy right hand;
          but it shall not come nigh thee.
          8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold

and see the reward of the wicked.
          9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which ismy refuge,

even the Most High, thy habitation;
          10 there shall no evil befall thee,

neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
          11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, Mt. 4.6 · Lk. 4.10

to keep thee in all thy ways.
          12 They shall bear thee up in theirhands,

lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Mt. 4.6 · Lk. 4.11
          13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder:

the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Lk. 10.19
          14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him:

I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
          15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him:

I will be with him in trouble;
          I will deliver him, and honor him.
          16 With long life will I satisfy him,

and show him my salvation.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
45 minutes ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
55 minutes ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"amazing, thank you friend!"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
1 hour ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
1 hour ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
2 hours ago
More…