I suppose you’ve heard this a million times before too, but until it registers and  clicks with your truth center. -- --That’s called a fixed paradigm or  stuck, seeing that change is happing every single time you make a decision is a paradigm change.

Here is the repeat Phrase:  “ where attention go’s, -- and your manifesting energy flow’s “ The  world you see is just slightly off from the world everyone else is seeing and  manifesting. But none the less a paradigm your seeing in real time. And since you’re the one seeing it -- its changed for you as-- I continue  to watch my paradigm. And that’s called a parallel  world Co-existence.

Just listen to the idiot questioning Bashar on this, do you side with this  man? and can’t see it’s a choice of attention the flow of energy,-- or with  Bashar and shift to what ever choice YOU make,  getting  the rest of the world to change so you can feel good and validate your  paradigm is a bus stop you’ll be sitting at for a very long time if  your waiting to see the rest of the world to change before you decide to make  and live in your own choice’s.

Anyway give a listen and let Bashar’s words sink in for you, let the  rest of the world ‘GO‘,  manifest your place in it instead.

And once your in that new paradigm look around--- there are plenty of  people that made it there before You did.     John  xoxo

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I found this on critical thinking.

Continue analyzing an issue or topic until you have a good grasp and can  understand the details. Plato distinguished between knowledge and opinion. He  also made an additional distinction between right opinion and wrong opinion.  Right opinion happens to be right but without really understanding why.  Knowledge, on the other hand, is able to provide a rational explanation for a  belief or knowledge claim. In other words, it understands the evidence that  supports the claim.

Read more:  How to Think Critically and Analytically | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_8312936_think-critically-analytically.html#...

Examine the argument for hidden weaknesses and flaws. Even if the evidence for a  claim seems convincing at first, critically evaluating and analyzing the claim  may expose weaknesses and flaws. The example of a jury illustrates this point as  well. A jury has two primary tasks: 1) to critically listen to the evidence for  both sides; and 2) to critically weigh and judge the evidence. Another example  is a scientist, who makes a claim based on scientific research. The scientific  community scrutinizes the claim analytically to ensure that the claim and  arguments are sound. Logical flaws are another example. A typical logical flaw  is an "ad hominen" fallacy that claims to discredit an argument when it actually  only attacks the person making the claim and leaves the argument untouched.

Read more:  How to Think Critically and Analytically | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_8312936_think-critically-analytically.html#...

In normal conversation as a hole, we take and give hip shots of information. When we have a repeatable document or video, or on this forum one can take the time to really listen, mulling it over before giving a coherent answer to any given topic.  Complacency as stated before destroys the connection or the USB link in any conversation, that’s were the conflict comes in and arguments fly and people start calling people names like trolls or government agent paid to disrupt there well being in a forum setting.

Under the guise of “I’m awake” if said out load means your not. Because critical thinking before speaking the heart shows interest in connecting with that vibration, since everything vibrates the heart detects vibration. The mind detects only logic and mathematics’.    The heart on the other hand reads vibrations and the level at witch it resides.

That gut feeling I really trust that guy is the vibration sensor of the heart.  The brain only can look at were its coming from not its content.  And this is were the joker walks into our lives with the Tom foolery as a scam in the words of love and light in words empty of the vibration of the heart.

Bashar makes that USB connection heart to heart vibration information connection that is rare in our deception laced society.  If you notice Bashar doesn’t deal in emotion that’s the brain soft ware releasing chemicals to the body that give us that worm fuzzy feelings when words hit the right combination in the brain.  The vibration of the heart is not a worm fuzzy connection, it’s a USB solid connection you know that you know, with out words. You just know.  And feelings don’t get in the way of that connection.

And this is the back door, the elite us against us “they play with our feelings‘. Were the mind and complacency keep us from looking from the heart.   The anti heart, or anti Christ, anti light, of the heart, the two edged sword that cuts threw emotional feeling.  Knowing beyond understanding (thinking) in the head.  This is the connection Bashar is opening in time space, a heart to heart in the real time now.

And since we are bombarded with complacency on all sides 24/7 its no wonder many are called but few see the connection of the heart to heart USB networking of the heart.  Brain to brain thinking it to death is the trap set up to keep the door to the heat, slammed shut. As I have no time to go there for I have just too much to think about, sound familiar? that’s the world we live in and the battle over who controls our thinking.

That’s why Alex Jones called his site info wars, prison planet were the heart is enslaved to the brain by the controller’s  or this planet at large. David Ike has exposed the same deceptions and there all mind manipulations to trigger the soft ware of emotions. And the knowing of the heart with out understanding in the head of feely good trickery is left standing alone in the dust trail of the fooled heads of men.    John xoxo

• I have to side with Bashar on this, braking it down may shed light on something none of us want to really look at in our cosmetic, antiseptic, domesticated why of thinking.  1.) there is no safe real-estate in 3D -- cause and effect.

2.) choice and complacency -- after stopping in one given spot or area, nothing happens over any set time, turns into complacency.

3.) if anything happens, after complacency even though there may have been prior warning, or feel they cant move or decide to wait and see, is the victims mode, and feel sorry for the victim,(human nature)

So building a log cabin on the side of a hill and meadow at first glance is wonderful with out asking why its so beautiful and tree less.  Winter comes along light snow fall each year for say  5 years  the year six rolls around and a few heavy dry snow falls, and you notice a small avalanche has happened just the other side of the valley similar to were you decided to build your cabin years ago.

Do you move at the first warning, or threw complacency to see if this will be your victim badge of honor.  Flood zones in around city’s with dikes along the river, do you go ahead and build? Many thousand of people make that choice, Japan building on land at or below sea leave, because it was cheap real estate?

The winds of war, in a country were the Natsi’s  never preformed for us before, yet time has shown the tattletale singes to look for as the TSA begins to march across the USA, I will bet that no matter what scenario you can come up with, the warning singe’s were present and in place as complacency was taking over and setting in, victims saying well talk about this later not now. 

As I have other concerns to worry about at this moment of choice. it’s a now choice, not when you get around to it. Being aware of your environment and surroundings is a choice.  

When standing in a road at midnight when all the driver’s are at home and asleep, is safe when the sun rises and in the day of light now.   Not seeing the bus barreling down the road at you as you bend over to pick up a quarter some one dropped getting out of the way of that same bus yesterday. Is not a victim it was a choice with the attention focus in the wrong direction.  

None of these examples are the problem. it’s the power’s that be keeping everyone dumped down in complacency drawing and keeping your attention on anything that will keep you from realizing you have a choice if your paying attention to this life your in.

Being awake in one area is not enough being awake to the entire spectrum of life, and staying out of complacency called --- (hope) the last evil of 7 evil’s to come out of Pandora’s box was hope its definition is --- (complacency). -- do nothing lets wait and See.

This is why I said watch Bashar’s video several time, a gut reaction with out critical thinking with the light of your heart to lead you into the next choice is just like the guy in the recording confronting Bashar. it’s the complacency of the mind Bashar is talking about.  Change your mind change your life, Wayne Dyer wrote a book about it. Bashar is saying the same thing.  Being responsible for your own choices and the end result that come with a dualistic 3D world.  

Much love and understanding to us all.  John xoxo

• Choosing the right post or thread to comment on or argue with is jumping back to or on to a time line we left behind after upgrading our frequency as well.

Seeing a time line that doesn’t vibe with ours should spark meditation in staying away from that time line, no matter how tempting it would be to set the record straight. Setting it straight would reemerge you right back to were we left.

Getting off the raft at the right time or risk being swept out to sea. As time lines or people on those time line bump up against one another frequently day in and day out. 

Holding the light for those that have yet to wake up or jump off the raft of elusion still present.

• Bashar is so funnnnn!!

i believe we are always splitting off into alternative time lines/ realities...

but eventually ending up exactly where we need to be for these shifting times ;)

great stuff thanks <3

•  

I wake up every morning with a grin on my face, as I know I have a serious choice to make for the day.   What world do I choose to live in today.     John xoxo

I see tree’s of green, ---- red roses too,-- I see them bloom,-- for me and you,-- and I think to myself,-- what a wonderful world.            I see sky’s of blue,-- and clouds of white, -- the bright blessed day,-- the dark sacred night,-- and I think to myself,-- what a wonderful world.     The color’s of the rain bow so pretty in the sky,-- are also on the face’s of the people going by.        I see friends shaking hands, saying how do you do,-- there really saying,-- "I love you."          I here baby’s crying,-- I watch them grow,--  they’ll learn much more than I’ll ever know.       And I think to myself,-- what a wonderful world.  --   Yesss -- I think to myself,-- what a wonderful world.

• EXACTLY! thats the SPIRIT!

<3

• I for one firmly believe that everything is as it should be. I woke up exactly at the time I should have. You woke up exactly as and when you should have. Being an evangelist setting out to change the world ---NO -- had anyone tried this approach on me before I was ready -- no when the inner spark, source, guiding light decides for any,- and that includes the rest of the world when one should or should not wake up is not in our reformed new intelligence.

The world is waking up as it should just like we did why are we in such a big hurry.  The world waited for you to show up and wake up.   It waited for me too.  Its about free will. Let the world have it. 

Ever listen to a reformed drunk.  that’s what we sound like to the un- awakened world. And besides stepping into the space or bubble of someone else’s free will.  Is not our place.  Pull the log out of our eye’s, and leave the speck in the eye or the world alone. 

This is like the old TV show with Gladice Cravett’s across the street, is always poking her nose were it doesn’t belong.  Rather show your light by living it----- may be some one will notice and ask.

Don’t become a Jehovah witness of I’m awake your not parrot. Or a drama Polly Anna.   This is what I've gotten out of this video and how it extends into our every day lives.   I love Bashar and were he's pointing in my life.  its my choice and my day --- in your life and others here on this forum.   John xoxo

• I am not one to normally post channelled material – but this grabbed my full attention.

This 4 min link is a ‘Many Worlds conundrum’ that has certainly fired my mind into deep contemplations regarding 2012 and all that has been leading up to it.

I would love to hear others thoughts on this, yet please first listen to the link (maybe several times), contemplate it deeply before replying back – I would love a healthy thoughtful discussion rather than a knee jerk reaction.

This link sure is a wild quantum ride IMHO, I can see both sides – it really is quite a dichotomy.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
3 hours ago
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The Irish don't like this one bit and I can't blame them...But I suppose, from an illegal migrant perspective; the threat of being sent to Rwanda, by the United Kingdom, will become much akin to the old Russian Empire and Soviet Union, sending their…"
3 hours ago
"The Irish don't like this one bit and I can't blame them...But I suppose, from an illegal migrant perspective; the threat of being sent to Rwanda, by the United Kingdom, will become much akin to the old Russian Empire and Soviet Union, sending their…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
More…