Barack Obama: Key to the future?

8110345495?profile=original

A few nights ago, I had a beautiful dream of Obama signing a document that had light and rainbows around it!! I don't know what it was about, but it was the future. Wow, and as I write this, I just heard the TV say, ''The future'' simaltaneously, and wow, I just also heard the word simaltaneously as I wrote the word simaltanesouly...  I asked GOD if Obama is really a key to the future and got ,''YES!''

I also saw a golden portal open yesterday and helicopters were all around it... I had to share this with you all, because I really experience these things and it does not feel correct to not share! I must say, I hope this transpires soon, I am tired of waiting and seeing possible outcomes, like you all! god bless you all, peace and divnity

-Tiamacious and the council of 13

Telothian Council

Lemurian council

Arcturian council

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ..probably u are one of those who need him much, to save u.... good luck with that... ;)

...every peasant needs his king, i guess...

• peasant? wow, it is like you did not even absorb any essence from his words.. he was recognizing, respecting and giving gratitude for a great being that has decided to come and assist during this most crucial time of love..

• I appreciate the passion, and concern Vagelis. You truly are very helpful :)

• Obama is full of protection from The Light8115970283?profile=original as is his family.  He cannot be assassinated. 

• lol

• Are you serious with this one? oO somethin funny here.....

• Audie you get three stars for everything you have just stated. He is tricking everyone that believes in him as he is the evil one. No one seems or wants to see through him. That's how the evil cabal works. They trick you. Thank you for that, you put it all in a nut shell. Don't forget his religious background with Reverand Wright, and "God damn America." What kind of religious sect preaches that? 

• Tiamacious, I don;t know how to get this to copy any darker to be able to read. I have tried several times.  Any input?  I feel this is an important new message in re: to Obama.  Thanks, Dear One.

• hey precious sister, you can edit it easily, just click on the options

• New post on Kauilapele's Blog

From Jelaila Starr and the Nibiruans… “About President Obama and Pr...

by kauilapele

There it is... perhaps the most controversial word in the current world vocabulary... "Obama". A person born in Hawaii (or Kenya or Indonesia or Sirius or Mars or maybe even Chicago), who became President of the United States because of the the unfair endorsement of the Harpo Corporation (reverse "Harpo", please), George Soros, and all of those African American Asian Indonesian Martian movie stars in Hollywood; who has been renamed, by many, as, "constitution violating dictator", "Obummer", "Obama The Dud!" (that's from just the past 24 hours of titles at NesaraNews and RMN), and who clearly has no place in a Washington D.C. arena that's really a government community of white Caucasian, male, straight (not gay), only had one wife in their lifetime, Christian (no Buddhists, Muslims, or woo woo's allowed), church going (every Sunday) people, who only want the best for the United States, as long as they get lower than the poor to middle class populations' tax rates, corporate loopholes for their businesses, exemptions from criminal prosecution for insider trading from legislation they know will be passed next week, a lifetime pension, and the best healthcare in the world (because, of course, they love all Americans (and they tell us so, almost every day)).

Clearly, Obama does not "belong".

And now Jelaila Starr helps us understand why he is there.

Highlights

• The Guides (9D Nibiruans)... explained... they felt that Obama has a contract to mirror the nation's consciousness. (This goes for all nations and all national leaders.)
    • In that role, our president's actions will be a mirror of our own.
    • The Nibiruans tell us that based on what they see... Obama will be reelected... not to give up on him because we still have time to make the changes we need to make in order to have our current president return to our side, so to speak.
    • Nibiruans are not saying that Obama will most definitely be reelected; they are saying that it appears that he will based on the preponderance of energy for that event to occur.
    • Delivering last week's message regarding Obama's future role was one of those times. Readers created a new record for just how angry and vulgar they could be.
    • Some souls choose to carry out a presidential contract during one or more incarnations... they are fully trained ahead of time.
    • ...there are those that will have a unique twist to them in that they are carried out during times of great social change... the soul must be able to carry forth in the face of a firestorm... of conflict far greater than normal.
    • This soul will be moved and swayed by the forces and people that have the most power at any given moment... will make them appear to be duplicitous and suspect at times.
    • ...when we stand up, not letting fear stand in our way, our president will do the same, making decisions that serve our best interest as a nation.
    • Because we are at the end of an age and on the threshold of a monumtal consiousness shift, we must work together with a higher understanding (meaning that we understand that we control the outcome).
    • As we learn to reclaim our power by taking responsibility for our lives, our president will do the same, even when faced with threats on his life.
    • If you have used the Formula of Compassion, you know that when you release someone from playing a dark role in your life, that person/soul is able to go in peace and, in some cases, return in a more loving role.
    • ...the Nibiruans are not supporting Obama over anyone else...they offer no personal preference...they are simply giving us an update on where we stand now, and what the future could hold based on the patterns in play at the present time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jelaila Starr 6-11-12 Message (the Obama piece)

...Now about President Obama.

The Guides (9D Nibiruans) have asked me to talk about our president in light of his soul contract and where that stands. As they explained back before Obama was elected, they felt that Obama has a contract to mirror the nation's consciousness. (This goes for all nations and all national leaders.) In that role, our president's actions will be a mirror of our own. How he handles challenges and deals will be no different than how we as a nation handle our own. Right now we see our president erring towards the PTB and serving their agenda more than ours.

Many of us feel that we have been betrayed and are angry, vowing to cast out votes with a different candidate come election time. The Nibiruans tell us that based on what they see as they project out along the timelines, that Obama will be reelected. Moreover they say not to give up on him because we still have time to make the changes we need to make in order to have our current president return to our side, so to speak. As they remind us, we are the ones who really decide what he does. As we continue to peacefully stand up and say no, as we continue to band together to support full disclosure, we show that we are willing to feel the fear but do the right thing anyway. That's exactly what our president needs to dom [do] and he will follow suit.

Now, I know that many of you have been supporting Ron Paul. I asked the Nibiruans about that and they explained that Ron Paul was never intended to be elected, only to wake people up. He has done a really good job of that. Furthermore, Ron Paul did not have a presidential contract...Obama did.

Keep in mind that the Nibiruans are not saying that Obama will most definitely be reelected; they are saying that it appears that he will based on the preponderance of energy for that event to occur.

So there you have it. Do your research, check out those sites, do a bit of investing and get ready for an unprecedented global shift. It's coming very soon.

Jelaila Starr 6-18-12 Message

Being a messenger for an off-world group such as the Nibiruans, is sometimes a thankless job. Delivering last week's message regarding Obama's future role was one of those times. Readers created a new record for just how angry and vulgar they could be. Made me almost decide that this was no longer worth it....almost.

I was just going to let the firestorm blow over and maybe not do a message this week, but then I received a request to do one anyway, clarifying what had been misinterpreted. So, I'm giving this another shot. First off, let me explain presidential soul contracts.

Presidential Soul Contract

Some souls choose to carry out a presidential contract during one or more incarnations. Regardless of which "side" they work on, they are fully trained ahead of time.

But unlike a normal presidential contract, there are those that will have a unique twist to them in that they are carried out during times of great social change. In such cases, the soul must be able to carry forth in the face of a firestorm (there's that word again) of conflict far greater than normal.

This soul will be moved and swayed by the forces and people that have the most power at any given moment. That will make them appear to be duplicitous and suspect at times.

We the people, have the power to determine the choices our president makes. When we sit back and let others take our power we will find our president uses that power against us. But when we stand up, not letting fear stand in our way, our president will do the same, making decisions that serve our best interest as a nation.

Because we are at the end of an age and on the threshold of a monumtal consiousness shift, we must work together with a higher understanding (meaning that we understand that we control the outcome). We must move our president forward by utilizing the power of mass consciousness. What this means is as we clear our own fears, he will make choices regardless of how much fear is around or in him. As we learn to reclaim our power by taking responsibility for our lives, our president will do the same, even when faced with threats on his life.

What I'm saying here is that our president will be a perfect mirror to us of how well we are integrating our fears and taking back our power...not in anger or with violence, but by acknowledging what the "dark" has shown us about ourselves..thanking it for the lesson and then saying, "go in peace now...I get it."

If you have used the Formula of Compassion, you know that when you release someone from playing a dark role in your life, that person/soul is able to go in peace and, in some cases, return in a more loving role.

So, as we clear not only will our president make better choices, he will find himself surrounded by many who will support those choices...some of whom will be former adversaries.

In closing, the Nibiruans are not supporting Obama over anyone else...they offer no personal preference...they are simply giving us an update on where we stand now, and what the future could hold based on the patterns in play at the present time. There intention is that by doing so we will be able move forward with a better understanding of the road ahead.

I hope this message clarifies their position.

In service, Jelaila Starr

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
7 hours ago
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
More…