This is the real deal. Voting ends on Tuesday, Weather you believe this can happen or not please participate for we need to make a stand on where we want the future our planet to go. While the unconscious masses are busy and focused on the presidential elections and voting for another puppet president of the cabal we will make the vote that really counts and will actually determine how things will play out. We have the REAL power to determine how things play out. Remember, we live in all possibility, lets make it happen!

PLEASE VOTE HERE: http://www.soldierhugs.com/cabal-surrender-poll-vote/

*UPDATED NOTICE*

PER DRAKE; THE ORIGINAL LADY DRAGON POLL IS CLOSED FOR INITIAL SAMPLE, PLEASE  CONTINUE TO VOTE HERE FOR FURTHER RESULTS TO BE TABULATED TUESDAY JUNE 12th, 2012

We the People of planet Earth hereby set forth the NON-NEGOTIABLECONDITIONS whereas to accept the COMPLETE and IRREVOCABLE PEACEFUL SURRENDER of the various Dark and Controlling factions whom have illegally and covertly usurped Human populations & societies with varying agendas intended to control, rule, manipulate, subjugate, and ultimately exterminate the majority of our Human populations. These Dark and Controlling factions have and operate under many names, structures, titles, and organizations. Some to include but not limited to are; The Illuminati, P2 Freemasons, The Cabal, Committee of 300, Bilderberg Group, The New World Order, Rothschild Group, Rockefeller Group, Neo Nazi Bush Cabal, Federal Reserve Central Banks, European Central Banks, Shadow Government, etc, etc… all hereinafter referred to as “Cabalist´s”.

*Foundational Pre-Requisites*

It is understood and assumed as a Prerequisite to and in Addition of the below conditions listed, that the Cabalist´s STAND DOWN and allow a NEW  GLOBAL FINANCIAL system to be enacted and ANNOUNCED; whereas the current FIAT and FRACTIONAL RESERVE Banking and Financial protocols of the FEDERAL RESERVE & ROTHSCHILD EUROPEAN banking Cartels and their Subsidiaries, are REPLACED with  a new EQUITY based & ASSET backed  Financial system and Currency exchange REVALUATION globally that ALIGNS with the INTERESTS and WISHES of the World populations. (ie: uS Treasury notes vs. Fed. Reserve notes) Additionally it is demanded the immediate release of the WORLD GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS, the PROSPERITY PROGRAMS, CMKX, FARM CLAIMS and all AMERICAN INDIAN SETTLEMENTS that Congress has APPROVED yet has still not funded, be RELEASED and INITIATED.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A surrender?Yes leave earth and never return.Good bye.:-)
  • were is the vote 

• i don't see any either.

HAha now i do see it :D hehe

• I don't understand what voting has to do with this? Am I being stupid? I thought this was meant to happen regardless? (I live in England, so I'm not sure I should be involved in the American side of things.)

Namaste

• Its not an official vote. Its just to see where the people stand.

• Bump......just making sure everyone gets a chance to see this. It is of great importance to participate in this vote!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 745

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"OK, I'm shifting out of this ACC reality, for now.....I'll sign off on a happy musical note..Bye, until my next manifestation.....👋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crRIKd_S7pc"
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Soul-ar Awakening & Source Frequencies; I am Kejraj.
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"11 LIES about Red Meat They Want You to Believe - 2024

"Humans have been eating red meat for just as long as they have been breathing air, drinking water, and playing in the Sun. So, when an "expert" says red meat is unhealthy, they better bring…"
3 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Archangel Michael: Something Important; Channel: Kerstin Eriksson.
5 hours ago
"This is an actual photo of an ET from Lyra, named Alena....Note that she wears the golden jumpsuit of the mission, as do other Meier contacts, from the Plejaren Federation.....This is not the GFL's colour coding, which is blue for the Plejares and…"
6 hours ago
"Justin, the next part of chapter 5, please....And I had heard of the artificial cyborgnetic arm offered Billy, by Asket....He refused it and although I believe he should have accepted, it is true that when back in Switzerland, the new arm would have…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!There is a monumental shift taking place, humanity is entering a new era, and the old way of doing things can no longer be. In this shift humanity and Earth are to transcend…
7 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Happy Weekend ~~~
7 hours ago
More…