Ashtar Command Crew is a very vibrant site with discussions and information coming from different sources but i feel more action is required to help humanity and the Planet we call home.

We should get together and help reputable Charities Worldwide example..

1- Killing of Dolphins in Japan...ACCAP ( ASHTAR COMMAND CREW ACTION PLAN ) should do a collection to save the Dolphins and support the group dealing with this issue

2- Starvation in the World ...ACCAP should do a collection and give to a reputable charity organisation dealing with this issues

3- Helping Children and the aged

4......add more

Ben-Arion will read this message and i hope he can set up Ashtar Command Crew Action Plan where Members from all over the World can give some donotions to Ben and he on all our behalf can send the donotions to the right places. We can together make a list of Organisations that need help and each one can support the one he wants.

Just think over 8000 Members just donating £5 each would collect £40,000...NOW IT WOULD NOT BE COMPULSORY BUT ONLY THOSE WHO WANT TO SEE SOME POSITIVE ACTION.. 

BELIEVE ME WHEN WE ARE PART OF THE ACTION IT WILL MAKE US ALL FEEL BETTER THEN JUST TALK TALK.

I am just putting in this suggestion as i feel active action is better then just words AND THIS WOULD MAKE THIS SITE MORE ALIVE.. Some may be helping some charities already but it would be nice coming from a World Wide Community ASHTAR COMMAND CREW

Those who like this suggestion please post your views and then Ben-Arion can decide if he thinks it is a good idea.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would trust BenArion if he created the charity or offered the information

• Yes i trust Ben,

but the charities, they are questionable lol

• We all trust Ben otherwise we would not be here..there are well established genuine charity groups and lot of bogus charity groups as well ..we can select let's say 10 of the best covering different issues and then members can select which ones they would like to help and the collective donation can go through Ben in the name of Ashtat Command Crew so the Worlds gets to know that we are not just a talk talk group with no action
  • Good idea Kalki <3

• So far four Members are willing to join in out of 8000 plus members ...much more response is required so we can get serious
    • Yes it is a good idea Star but we need response from more members as it seems members like more talk talk then action apart from some who may be donating individually to some charities. it would be nice if it came through Ashtar Command Crew so the World gets to know about Ashtar
  • very noble idea ...................

• With over 8000 Members just £5 a month would make £40,000 and in one year would make £48,0000 going to reputable charities from ASHTAR COMMAND CREW ...making Planet Earth a better place to live in peace and harmony..those who wish to give more or less would be welcome.

All we need is Members to make a pledge that they wish to help by donating any amount they wish on a monthly basis.

• That is very good of you Feather Winger let us show the World what ASHTAR COMMAND can do...NOW WE NEED MORE MEMBERS WILLING TO JOIN IN THE ACTION PLAN...so far we have been doing a lot of discussions and arguments between ourselves IT IS TIME FOR POSITIVE ACTION NOW TO HELP MOTHER EARTH AND HER INHABITANTS

• I think there should be a charity of organizing a new improved community for helping homeless and helping families with low income.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
3 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
3 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
By Benjamin Fulford | SourceThe white hat victory in the battle for the planet Earth is now becoming obvious in multiple ways. For example, as Reuters reports: “Talks to draw up a global pact to help fight future pandemics have ended without a draft…
5 hours ago
More…