Ashtar Command Crew is a very vibrant site with discussions and information coming from different sources but i feel more action is required to help humanity and the Planet we call home.

We should get together and help reputable Charities Worldwide example..

1- Killing of Dolphins in Japan...ACCAP ( ASHTAR COMMAND CREW ACTION PLAN ) should do a collection to save the Dolphins and support the group dealing with this issue

2- Starvation in the World ...ACCAP should do a collection and give to a reputable charity organisation dealing with this issues

3- Helping Children and the aged

4......add more

Ben-Arion will read this message and i hope he can set up Ashtar Command Crew Action Plan where Members from all over the World can give some donotions to Ben and he on all our behalf can send the donotions to the right places. We can together make a list of Organisations that need help and each one can support the one he wants.

Just think over 8000 Members just donating £5 each would collect £40,000...NOW IT WOULD NOT BE COMPULSORY BUT ONLY THOSE WHO WANT TO SEE SOME POSITIVE ACTION.. 

BELIEVE ME WHEN WE ARE PART OF THE ACTION IT WILL MAKE US ALL FEEL BETTER THEN JUST TALK TALK.

I am just putting in this suggestion as i feel active action is better then just words AND THIS WOULD MAKE THIS SITE MORE ALIVE.. Some may be helping some charities already but it would be nice coming from a World Wide Community ASHTAR COMMAND CREW

Those who like this suggestion please post your views and then Ben-Arion can decide if he thinks it is a good idea.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Regarding helping the homeless and low income it has to go to people who really need and not to those that will spend the money in wrong ways like drinking alcohol, drugs and smoking...the majority of homeless people in lets say London are addicted to alcohol, drugs of some form and smoking so the kind of help they need is Rehabilitation Centre where they need to be cured from their addictions.

• Theres organizations like salvation army and churches that use donations to buy food and clothing for people. With charities theres no way for people to get the money themselves. The charity collects the money and the people who need food and clothing go to the charity which provides it for them. 

I think this is more important than dolphins

• thats a great idea

• Believe me Sarah-Alaya we would all uplift the name ASHTAR COMMAND CREW if we took part in more ACTION.

It is 4am in the morning and i am online but just sitting here in my room pondering all that is going on on this Planet makes me want to do something more positive towards helping this Planet

• It really would let the world know what ashtar command is and soon more people would know about the galactic federation of light. This is how people spread religion through charity so its perfect for spreading word of love and light.

I think Ben would have to find a charity or get an idea of a few charities that need assistance. If the command creates its own charity, I think it has to be certified through the area of country or something.

• We can get together and find lets say 10 reputable genuine charities dealing with different issues that need help and funding. We can list the 10 and members can give donations to any ones they wish through Ben-Arion ASHTAR COMMAND CREW ACTION PLAN FUND...making Planet Earth a better place to live by spreading love and light...just imagine Ben-Arion presenting a nice amount cheque from ASHTAR COMMAND CREW  ACTION PLAN FUND to a organisation stopping killing of dolphins ...definitely the World would get to know more about Ashtar Command

• Ok, I will do some research and find 10 that are all unique and genuine

Its sad killing dolphins but i feel more sad about whales that are hunted, have you seen the show whale wars?

Anyway I think people need more help right now and theres a lot of jobless and homeless people. Low income families are struggling to just pay bills and they get most of their food from shelters. I think we should have a way to do that and maybe there can be more than 1 charity AC could help. 

There can be an animal charity and people charity

• Organisation known as CITES

earlier video below

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
4 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
4 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
By Benjamin Fulford | SourceThe white hat victory in the battle for the planet Earth is now becoming obvious in multiple ways. For example, as Reuters reports: “Talks to draw up a global pact to help fight future pandemics have ended without a draft…
6 hours ago
More…