Replies

• Ascension happens and have happened for a long period of time.. Disclosure is sooo important

because that speed up the ascension prosess for everybody.. Disclosure triggs the masses to ascend faster, so the collective consiousness quickly rise, Which benifits everyone!.. We have sooo much we can learn from the ET`s:

Spirituality, healing methods, telepathy, levitation, how to create a better society, technology..etc..etc..

So in my point of view, Disclosure is very very important..

• lol thank you james i knew i was leaving something out but i was soooo exhausted i couldnt think clearly... <3
  • http://www.disclosureproject.org/email-update-may-28-2011.shtml

This was aired yesterday and is available for 24 hours for no charge - CSETI - conversations with Steven Greer.  I'm listening now and wanted to share due to the time constraint. 
    May 27th, 2011 : Dr. Ted Loder & Dr. Jan Bravo

Disclosure 10 Years Later - Part 2

ted-loder.jpg jan-bravo.jpg

On this week's World Puja presentation "Conversations With Dr. Steven Greer", Dr. Loder and Dr. Bravo will continue their discussion about the Disclosure Project. The historic National Press Club conference by The Disclosure Project in 2001 impacted individuals the world over. Since that event, many countries have declassified information bolstering Disclosure. Dr. Loder and Dr. Bravo will jump ahead in time to discuss what they feel will happen once Disclosure has been accepted and openly discussed by the world's leaders and media. They will review such areas as transportation, energy production, communications, medical issues, and perhaps speculate on human consciousness. There will be no going back to the "way we were", and that will be a very good thing.

www.CSETI.org
    www.DisclosureProject.org

disclosureproject.org at Directnic
  • 50%/50%
  • Hard to say, We do after all create this reality.

If a massive consciousness, leap of faith was to occur....perhaps ..Yes.

Otherwise, It is truly irrelevant as it will shift anyhow.

With much Blessings and light,

Steve

• I Agree with James - there are 'Aliens' among us at this very moment, hell one of my best friends is only living his 1st life on Earth now.  But all of this is rather irrelevant - we too once we aliens who decided to come here for the experiment, so in truth we're all starseeds and aliens ect - just some have been here and stuck around alot longer than others.  And now - as the shifts take paradigm and we approach a benchmark in the evolution of mankind and the planet we live on - there has been a great influx of ET's - as they come to offer their assistance and vibration to make the process as the much more smoother.

And in the question of Ascending - it's always been a bitter point in my life - for people talk about not coming back to Earth and THIS IS THEIR LAST LIFE HERE coz who would want to manifest in a physical body like this?  I know I've still got another 2 lives on this planet definite and if I had another 10 000 more it wouldn't bother me.  This is all an experience and a learning phase, for even the masters are still learning and knowing - you can never stop.  They're just much much farther along the road of enlightenment than us (but I don't dismiss the fact that you can get there within a matter of lives, it just depends on the work you as a soul decides to put into it :)

So right now - I suggest you live, to your fullest potential.  Things are a changing, I'd say just enjoy the ride :)

Al Shanté

• i think its possible depending on the individual who's experiencing their own personal ascension :)
    • I agree, the only difference that first contact or contact at a major scale, is that it would trigger awakening at greater levels, it would save us a lot of time in ascension in the gfl or anyone else out there or in here, would show their faces.

We are showing our faces, who knows, it might be us, despite of our religions or schematic beliefs, as soon as people who are deep in the distractions of 3d reality, see how many of us and how united we are, it might be the one thing to change this world.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
25 minutes ago
26 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
4 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
4 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
4 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
4 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
5 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
5 hours ago
More…