Salutations, Beautiful Dreamers!  I needed a little pick-me-up from the research and debates, everything is so serious these days…  

I would like to connect with those people who are on board for ascension and see how they are doing, and compare notes.  I’m so grateful for this experience, I want to enjoy every second if I can.  I’ve evolved past the questioning and doubts, I have a good grasp on what is going to occur, and I am trying to just ride it out the best I can, with grace and Love. 

I’m interested to see how the rest of you are feeling, how your bodies are changing… how you compare to last year.  And what you think about your changes and how we can help them along without hurting our growth. 

Here is a list of changes and experiences I have been having, only the recent ones—some symptoms have passed now, and I’m sure some I’ve forgotten to add, but you get the general idea.  Please share your ideas and how you’ve dealt with some of the more extreme symptoms of Light growth. 

I should add that I’ve left out some of the more personal revelations I’ve had, some out of discretion and some because I am still wrapping my mind around them.  Some things need to percolate in your brain for a while before they see the light of day :)  

Physical changes:  

-          Less sleep needed.  I wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed most days, at least an hour before I need to get up. 

-          Cell regeneration accelerated.  My hair grows super fast and has gotten so soft it is like baby hair now.   I heal fast, have great digestion and stamina… no problems with my cells. 

-          No more headaches! 

-          Sensitivity to sound, vibrations are felt more keenly… a deep voice makes my teeth go on edge.

-          Food choices have changed- eat very little meat, was craving sugar a few weeks ago but have moved to fresh fruit and veggies.  Have kicked my fast food burger habit. 

-          Unable to drink more than a glass or two of wine.  I have lost tolerance, I get drunk very easily now so have had to cool it, though I really love to sit with a glass of wine and good company. 

-          I’m not sure about this one, because your voice is heard in your head and it’s different than what others hear… but I think my voice tone has changed- my singing has improved, my voice is smoother and higher (though still kind of low for someone my size, lol)

-          Chakra pains have mellowed out and are not as intense as they were a few months ago.  The current chakra awareness seems to be based in my high heart area which gives what I call angel wing pain through my upper back and into my neck and shoulders.  My crown chakra is very accessible nowadays too, almost like I have an invisible wire stuck in the top of my head that connects me to the unseen kingdom.

Mental Changes:

-          LOL, my outlook has really changed.  I used to think I HAD to have all the answers… but I had quite a breakthrough and understand so much more.  I still enjoy learning but I am doing it without a clock, at my own speed and feel no urgency anymore. 

-          Yes, I am relentlessly positive here at this site.  I have to be, there is much confusion here and negative thoughtforms… but I do not carry this into “real” life as much as I used to.  I have learned the art of Compassionate Detachment… I don’t hold the weight of so many expectations.  I was NEVER allowed to be unhappy or express myself before.  Now, frankly, I don’t care- I’ve shaken off the worst of the energy parasites I knew. 

-          A big mental change I’ve experienced lately is the joy and connection I feel to relative strangers, I can be in a line at the grocery store and be moved to tears by someone who is brave and Lighted, I can see someone and get a “reading” of their life and energy and it moves me so much. 

-          Okay, this one is sooo important to me and I need help with it somehow.  I cannot get ANY time to myself.  I know I should be grateful for having a busy life and being needed; but I just want to run away and not return.  If I didn’t have so many lives counting on me I would disappear gladly.  I really need space to myself, I have such a hard time even finding time to meditate.  I’ve always had a time of it with people draining my energy but these days it is really intense… I feel like I am the center of the universe and no one can function without me.  It sucks.

Spiritual Changes: 

-          Okay this heading is subjective, what is for me will not be for other people etc.  My largest spiritual change so far has been my complete acceptance of the GFL.  LOL, what is funny, is that I always believed in them, have seen craft and had many experiences that allow me to believe in them.  However, I finally understood what it means when they have stated that there are gradients of Light amongst the galactic culture,…gasp!  There are actually politics, which surprised me but allows me to place myself that much more firmly in the role of Light Warrior.  I’m reassured that I will serve the Light, in whichever capacity I can, and since I’ve put away my rose colored glasses, I have a stronger grip of what is happening “up there”.

-          I cannot express how much my research on sacred geometry has changed my perspective and spirit.  I am still getting a hold on it and not quite ready to share, but trust me, I had my mind blown.  I am not good with numbers, math, or geometry- I think my left sided brain has finally connected to my right side- this was likely the cause of the intense migraines I was experiencing earlier this year.

-          I’m not sure if this should be under spiritual changes, but my relations with animals and nature have exploded with joy.  I’ve always been an animal lover but sometimes I feel like Snow White, and if I didn’t have such a coterie around me all the time, the animals would gather around me where ever I went.  And nature sustains me soooo much!  I feel almost as if I am getting high on nature and sunshine.  Does anyone else feel that way? 

-          One thing I’ve noticed, is that it feels like I am emotionally vulnerable, like I don’t have any skin to protect me.  I cry easily, laugh a lot, and get angry really fast.  A few weeks ago I had a rage attack, where I was angry for no reason- I know this is part of clearing detritus from your karma, but it was like I was two people at times. 

-          Not sure if this fits either, but I had a dream last night about star ships again.  This time there were a few sparkly little ones and one GIANT massive mother ship near earth that was so large that the reflection of earth’s clouds and oceans were reflected off of the silver hull and it almost looked like another earth.  These dreams are increasing in frequency, though I haven’t remembered my dreams very well for years… I used to be an accomplished lucid dreamer. 

So, these are just a few of the changes I’ve experienced, I hope you can relate or it’s going to be lonely being the only one ascending, lol, just kidding.  Seriously, thank you for your time and I am interested to hear what the rest of you have been experiencing.  And also, it’s nice to see the “normals” are going through their own personal enlightenment journey. 

What times we live in! 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have ascended ..am on the other side

The symptoms I had along the way..

My skin is soft like a baby's skin..

I am in the presence all the time and protected

No sorrows, no pain , no suffering here..nothing..no one can touch you..

Golden light and silk cushions

Natural sleep...pineal gland activated

Crown of the head throbbing..swaying due to energy..

No hunger...minimal food required...photon energy..

Compassion and love towards all in the universe...

No "I"..no self..feel self realised

Happiness, bliss and calm.

Waiting for consciousness to decide what happens next

blessings...

• Bless you, thank you for contributing, you've given many people hope with your words.
    • Bliss & Blessings to you Karmi. Can you tell us how long ago this transition took place? Any tips as to how to weather the symptoms?? And what it's like taking every step/breath while being here in this dimension?

Walking in two worlds is no easy task as I have been doing since birth,  & in this time of Evolution, I am anxious for this body to make the transition since it's something I wish to see everyone experience as we step into the "Golden Age".

Namaste

In ONENESS

sunspiritsmiles

• I*AM*pretty*calm*and*yet*excited,no*physical*discomfort*unless*I*AM*on*my*moon.*.At*any*emotional*disturbance*I*hold*

space,I*hold*space*anyway*for*love*complete.I*have*constant*communication*with*our*star*family,looking*at*the*sky*I*

receive*gifts,the*clouds*so*playful*,like*a*master*of*reiki,I*feel*them*feel*me,*and*they*feel*me*feel*them.The*Love*energy

is*amazing,considering*how*discreet*they*are.The*funny*thing*is,I*AM*holding*space*and*the*space*bar*on*my*computer

keyboard*doesn't*work,so*I*use*the****************************s.

If*I*do*feel*pressure*building*I*just*need*to*breathe*,sometimes*sit*on*the*earth*put*my*hands*in*the*dirt*and*grass,and

just*be*in*my*center*,my*heart.I*also*love*to*eat*healthy*fresh*plants*everyday,drink*water*tea*sometimes*red*wine.

• I think it looks pretty with the stars :) Thank you, Cassandra.
  • I have many different body symptoms. had the times of sleeping many hours, day when I had no energy, days when I alot of energy, aches inbetween my shoulderblades, a few weeks ago it was my ankles and legs, before that it was my arm and elbow, than I had the heartburn and sour stomach.  I have had the head numbness and ears popping, ringing.  The latest has been as Ben said - the chest and heart pressure, kinda scarey. but I stay calm and take deep breaths.  I have had the dreams that are vivid, alot with new people and alot with old friends, very real.  Walk up with words I never use or ever had too, or wake up with visions, or memories, not weird just people or animals, nothing that strange.  All in all nothing too bad, I always try to stay happy, and I do feel quite happy.  I see nature the same as I always have, I have always loved the animal, trees, flowers, water, grass, blue skys, even thunder storms and lightning, not bad weather, but just last night, we stayed out to watch the storm go thru, and after it was over, nature gave us the most beautiful fireworks, lightning in the sky, flashing everywhere, not bad, but so beautiful.  The weather changed in one day, so that we could experience it in many ways.  Then the beautiful sunset, after the storms, amazing.  I don't get anytime to myself for meditating either, but I take a few minutes to thank Mother Earth for all her beauty.  My family is all together now in one house and we had a wonderful day, sharing our lives and doing outdoor yard work and watching the birds and chipmonks, and squirrels and rabbits enjoy our back yard with us.  Love and Happiness to all!   I have a wonderful feeling altogether about good things that I feel in my heart are happening to all of us.  One more thing or two, I can still drink and smoke and I eat a variety or different foods.  I like almost everything and always have.   I believe that variety of foods is the best for you.  Vetables and fruits are my favorites!
    • Yes, I try to bless the earth too, and have a new appreciation for nature.  The sun makes us grow the kundalini, it's good for us.
  • TY 1HappyKelly for this awesome initiative.

I`m an exponent of ascension symptoms (http://scienceofascension.blogspot.com/2011/04/science-of-ascension...)

- Flu like & sleep issues have virtually closed their doors.

- Still bloating from time time.

- Heightened appetite leading to newer layer of fat suit - Digestive System fully restored (first time in 20yrs).

- Sinusis still running.

- Body/join pains at a statuesque.

- Surrender is fast becoming natural.

- More connection/bandwidth with higher-ups.

- Very inclined to Teaching (world teacher/fisherman)

more to follow: tom.

• Hmm I've had sinus trouble nearly all my life, I thought it was genetic but I read that starseeds often have trouble with sinus because it's part of your chakra system tied to psychic ability.  I think the well of dreams chakra is located there.  Thanks for sharing and for the link.
  • Hi Happy Kelly,

I didn't actually know anything about ascending until I came to this site a few months ago, and what I have discovered is that I have gone through alot of the symptoms  many years ago now.

There was a time a few years back when I couldn't go to shopping malls because I would 'feel' peoples sadness, it was overwhelming for me and I didn't understand it then - I have since learnt to 'switch off' if that is the right way to put it.

Always I have attracted people from all walks of life, it served me well in the 3d world of my JOB as I am able to relate to the people at the top and the bottom (for lack of a better way to say this) which I have learnt is quite a rare quality.

Flu like symptoms were with me for a couple of years about five or six years ago and in that time my relationship broke up, I lost my home of 20 years, and had many, many dark days where I couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel.  As soon as I gave up, well realised that what will be will be, things changed immediately and I have been on the up and up ever since.

It is funny really because people have always come to me with their problems, like everyone, even strangers, and my advice to them is pretty much the same - JUST BE. hahahahahaha it took me a good few years to take my own advice.

Since I was thirty - 14 years ago now, I have had the uncanny ability to hear peoples conversations, its quite bizzare, even in a loud club with the music cranking I could hear what people where talking about - it made me a bit paranoid for a while but now I have accepted it as part of who I am.  Oh and it can be really cool if people are being unkind about someone and I quitely whisper in their ear - "are you are being a nice human?"  I have met alot of random people this way. lol.

Hardly even need sleep anymore.

I was a hearty meat lover - not now, when I am hungry it is fruit and veges mainly - I can't eat bread either, it makes me feel really heavy.

I gained alot of weight back when I was in my darkest times and have never been able to get it off, but in the past six months it is like it has melted off me. (Hmmm just reading over this it is probably because im not eating meat and bread)

I do feel reclusive but try very hard to make the effort to get out and shine my light as much as possible.

Always been a massive water drinker, my children have grown up on it, WATER IS LIFE

Thankfully have not had headaches for many, many years - they were with me alot as a child and teenager and young adult but stopped around the 30 mark also.

Also I had alot of neck pain and that too has been gone for a good while now.

Hair and nails grow super fast :-)

I still love red wine though.

Am meditating alot now, and loving it and have had some very amazing experiences where I have truly felt 'transported' somewhere else.

The beauty of the world has always amazed me - my children think I'm a bit mad really, I make them stop and smell flowers, get them out of bed to see an amazing starry nite, take them to the beach to watch the full moon come up, get them up early for beautiful sunrises, even though they sometimes protest it is awesome to hear them tell their own friends to look up at the clouds or point out the beautiful snow on the mountains, they may protest but they secretly love that their mum is a little bit strange.

I have alot of work to do yet, and am loving learning more and more about this subject every day.

Much love to all

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
10 hours ago
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
10 hours ago
More…