Ascension; Green Issues and Being Vegan

What is the difference between spiritual development; green issues and being vegan. Are all these things separate goals and ideals or are they interconnected?

Can the person that leaves a imprint of pain by eating meat or consuming milk that has been obtained through suffering actually ascend and evolve? Can the person that pollutes the Earth really believe they will be allowed to ascend to higher planes or existence.

8110288679?profile=originalDo we need to walk the walk and talk the talk through through living a life free of contradiction through our actions?

At the moment there seems to be different camps of people holding different beliefs and living their lives through a set of rules or aspirations for themselves; but are we seperating issues that should be connected and are people choosing a cause or belief when actually they are essentially the same things?

To not eat meat is a more evolved view and not only leaves a less negative imprint on the Earth but also drastically improves your ability to hold light as you are not ingesting the fear and pain of the animals that have been killed.

By making better choices and ensuring your products have not caused any suffering along the way; surly increases the positive energy associated with you; again increasing your chances of evolution and ascension. 

8110288466?profile=original

Is it wrong for us to assume that Mother Earth is interested in our personal ascension when we ignore her needs and continue to abuse either directly or through ignorance or laziness the wonderful animals that she is home to. Why do we think that it is possible for us to become more evolved as beings if we ignore the environment and animals that are part of this journey with us.

One of the most significant things you can do as an individual to change this Earth and your life is to look at what you do in a day; then you make the best choices not for you but for the Earth and her animals; When you change your view to one of selflessness rather than selfishness you immediately go through an incredible shift and become more evolved and energetically you are able to hold more light.

You are your choices; the decisions you make each day forms who you are. Everyone can change and the only way that people will be part of the new emerging Earth is when they act like they are part of her.

How can you be evolved and ignorantly eating the dead flesh of another; what makes us better than the animals that we enslave and use for our own selfish needs. How can you ascend when you drink the milk that has been produced through pain and suffering; not to mention what that energy does to your light body. How can you be part of the new Earth when your daily actions continue to hurt and abuse her and her inhabitants. 

Ignorance is not an excuse; if everyone made just one small change today; just one slightly better choice think of the energy that would create; think of the wave of more conscious thought; more evolved actions and more loving intentions that would create.

Be the change in the world; don't wait for others or expect others to clean up after you; or change this world for you. We are all responsible for our actions intentional or non intentional. Make what you do count today and every day.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have been thinking about the ability to touch something and feel or see a picture attacked to what it is you are holding, and I was thinking about that with food I have been eating to feel where it came from......If I develop that ability could i see and feel what the animal felt (not a hypothetical question but a real one...) by putting a piece of meat in my mouth. I was taking a bath and I was trying to feel where the water came from really sense it......I started thinking about the ability to touch something and see a picture or feel the energy when I grabbed a roommates package left on the counter and (I believe) I saw a picture, or a flash......maybe it will be with meat or your food that is grown to be able to feel it back to it's source would change things and the way we eat..........I do feel that contemplation on compassion for all is a powerful thing to sit and be with, and to feel.... live and embody.....just like the power of really truly feeling and contemplating your own death.......

• for anything to live something else must die

• yes there is a cycle to life....life and death...the wheel we cannot have one without the other....when a tree decays it supports life, life that is needed and the life survives on the dying decaying matter, but then again we can 'argue' that even the decaying matter is still life......just like when new children are born into this world one generation passing on giving way to a new generation......cycles that have gone on for eons

• The plants have a different type of consciousness to that of animals and I think that is probably one of the main reasons why it is different eating plants to animals. They have a group and shared consciousness rather than a singular one. Eating plants is also not destructive because you are not really ending their life cycle; in fact if we did not eat them when we did they do not last much longer anyway. Animals lives are cut short and in fact most animals are killed very young because that is the meat people prefer and also keeping costs of them is lower because lets face it meat is all about money.

As far as the sexual preference thing I am not completely sure what you are saying but personally someone's sexual preference does not bother me; it is their intentions of love and harmony with Earth that is the thing I am interested in. If there is love between people it is love no matter what sex they are. I think to say it is destructive just because it is not your preference is not fair because I cannot see what harm that is doing to others. Also I think there are far too many 'lives; being created on this Earth when people are not suitable matured emotionally to give that life a balanced and beautiful upbringing; that is far more destructive than not creating life at all. One of the major problems on Earth is over population so if a man being with a man and a woman being with a woman stops children suffering due to emotionally inapt parents bringing them into this world often for selfish reasons anyone; then that is fine with me. 

• lets consider this :

an animal on someones plate is dead, it was murdered and deprived of its life force ~ a fact

a plant picked from a garden is still alive with life force for hrs after picking

~ difference here is that one can consume lifeless animal or life force of a plant...............................

• i think i get it, but not 100%

i get all the benefit of eating plant, and some plant do require to get eaten to bring more plant life to earth. 

all i want to know is that, when we eat a plant, is that also means we killed them? while they alive?

or they do have shared consciousness which eating them is perfectly fine without any karma

• think of it this way :

you can not harm a tree by picking one fruit and it will grow that fruit again while cutting animals limb will not make animal grow it back. By picking one tomatoe of a plant it does not kill the plant, instead it incourages it to produce more. By slicing a half of a head of lettuce ( still growing in the ground ) it will only make it grow it back. and most importantly the plants have a peculiar advantage over animals ~ seeds to start same process over again; these same plants reseed them selves by natures design while once we kill an animal it can not reproduce it self unless we do it in a laboratory which is not a natural process.

• you can cut a fruit tree by half and it still finds a way to grow back.....................

I've wondered before about eating picked plant , is it natural, is it dead or alive , or is it good for us and than I look at anatomy of vegetarian or omnivorous animals and humans and I see similarity of human design with vegetarian animals , which leads me to conclude that humans were not designed to be omnivorous .We were not designed to digest meat , rather plants and at this exact moment I no longer wonder if we kill a plant which is natural for us to consume .

• understood, thank you 

• I always have this concern in my head when i was a kid, Budda says "all live is equal" 

isnt' that mean plants and animals too?

obviously now i know that only eat raw/alive fruit and vegetable will bring me mass energy, and i have experience with myself and it has proven in a massive way. But that question still trouble me a bit, how is plantery life differ then a biological life? why is consume a plantery life wasn't a conduct of killing?

wish the wise one can answer my question, thanks alot

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
46 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
50 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
3 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
7 hours ago
More…