Ascension; Green Issues and Being Vegan

What is the difference between spiritual development; green issues and being vegan. Are all these things separate goals and ideals or are they interconnected?

Can the person that leaves a imprint of pain by eating meat or consuming milk that has been obtained through suffering actually ascend and evolve? Can the person that pollutes the Earth really believe they will be allowed to ascend to higher planes or existence.

8110288679?profile=originalDo we need to walk the walk and talk the talk through through living a life free of contradiction through our actions?

At the moment there seems to be different camps of people holding different beliefs and living their lives through a set of rules or aspirations for themselves; but are we seperating issues that should be connected and are people choosing a cause or belief when actually they are essentially the same things?

To not eat meat is a more evolved view and not only leaves a less negative imprint on the Earth but also drastically improves your ability to hold light as you are not ingesting the fear and pain of the animals that have been killed.

By making better choices and ensuring your products have not caused any suffering along the way; surly increases the positive energy associated with you; again increasing your chances of evolution and ascension. 

8110288466?profile=original

Is it wrong for us to assume that Mother Earth is interested in our personal ascension when we ignore her needs and continue to abuse either directly or through ignorance or laziness the wonderful animals that she is home to. Why do we think that it is possible for us to become more evolved as beings if we ignore the environment and animals that are part of this journey with us.

One of the most significant things you can do as an individual to change this Earth and your life is to look at what you do in a day; then you make the best choices not for you but for the Earth and her animals; When you change your view to one of selflessness rather than selfishness you immediately go through an incredible shift and become more evolved and energetically you are able to hold more light.

You are your choices; the decisions you make each day forms who you are. Everyone can change and the only way that people will be part of the new emerging Earth is when they act like they are part of her.

How can you be evolved and ignorantly eating the dead flesh of another; what makes us better than the animals that we enslave and use for our own selfish needs. How can you ascend when you drink the milk that has been produced through pain and suffering; not to mention what that energy does to your light body. How can you be part of the new Earth when your daily actions continue to hurt and abuse her and her inhabitants. 

Ignorance is not an excuse; if everyone made just one small change today; just one slightly better choice think of the energy that would create; think of the wave of more conscious thought; more evolved actions and more loving intentions that would create.

Be the change in the world; don't wait for others or expect others to clean up after you; or change this world for you. We are all responsible for our actions intentional or non intentional. Make what you do count today and every day.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i feel the same as you, ive experimented and seen the awesome benefits of eating raw and the increase of energy i feel. i asked a man and a woman both around the age fo 70 about eating meat. they said everyones diet is different..  worrying about eating meat only creates more stress for us. i worried a lot of when i ate cheese or meat that i wouldn't ascend or make it through the portal in time. we have to understand that each soul incarnates on earth to play a specific role. many cattle had agreed to this, and it is not wrong to eat their flesh, although its benefits may be much less than raw eating. it is your conscious decision whether or not to indulge. i dont think the cows or pigs that chose to give their meat for our evolution are looking down at us with anger for eating what was once theirs. i see it as a mutual pity for the killed animals and the ones who suffer from eating them. they understand our spiritual condition and are happy to have helped.

another thing mentioned by the people i asked about meat was that blessing the food was important also. not just meat, but all foods. a blessing is to acknowledge its sacred and divine purpose. to show respect and gratitude for the animal that was killed to feed our bodies.

thank you:)

• we do need to walk the walk and let go just the talk...................... I always thought that how can a person ascend anywhere with other being's rotting flesh in a stomach. After all that being was alive, breathing and feeling. I know many will say I am judgemental and all that crap but also I believe that I am right about it. And asking another vegan the same question will produce exactly same answers .

Sure I tolerate everyone and their dietery practices but still have a opinion about things that actually matter for the future of humanity and MAMA Earth 'couse current meat eating practices of humanity produced pollution, deforestation, mass genocide of ocean fish ; that can't be right and be susteinable for our survival, yet again you ask majority of new agers awaiting the first contact with aliens and they'll tell you they are ready to be lifted off the planet and will be glad to leave this mess behind without any care or second thought..............

• You sound like a voice of reason and honesty within the mixed messages of what people seem to think humanity should be doing. The evolved beings that I connect with all support the cause of animal respect and environmental concerns. We all agreed to be here so why are people so desperate to leave all of a sudden and not be an active part of the positive change on Earth. I think you have a right to judge when it comes to harming others. If people want to be damaging to themselves that is one thing but we have the right to speak for those that cannot and defend innocent lives. Hitler was only able to do what he did because no one stood up to him and instead facilitated his actions. The moment we stop facilitating torture and massacre of animals is the day humanity can be proud and class themselves as evolved. Till then we are as primitive as the people that enslaved black people; as destructive as the people that allowed and supported Hitler and as cruel as the person that beats an animal to vent their own insecurities. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
23 minutes ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
8 hours ago
More…