Replies

• Nothing I refer to is Bible/Christian everything Is Jesus

• FINALLY THE REAL DEAL COMES OUT!!. AND I LOVE IT!!. I Am led by the Holy Spirit at all times, sometimes I do not know the reason why I do what I do but I do know that HE is working with me in all things, as my bio states I Am apart of Micheal's Legions so, I look to spend a very short time with the Galactic Brothers and Sisters. I Am a aged Man and have been on the front lines for my Father since I can remember, even as a child. From my other post, you know that I am Black, and being black in America is a calling, which has contributed to my spiritual development. I have felt a strong connection with Egypt since a child as well, and when I was younger I used to see the stars move. like they would be there then zip away. I once had a dream in my mid twenties that I was walking in the desert and it was a very starry night, then the "stars" got lower and lower until I could clearly see that it was not the sky but a gigantic ship and the stars were just the lights on the bottom. I have studied at the feet of Jesus for 20+ years and he is my only teacher!. I will ask you, or tell you, how Jesus works, He said the best way to bring people out is to ask questions, now you know Jesus said, "truly the Father and the Son know all things" yet you have to sorta pretend that you don't in order to draw a man out. Now I do not know all things consciously but I do know that the Father will tell me in that instant that I need to know it! Of, course I Am of the Light it could be no other way! My talents are such that I AM able to get along with many different people to add to them. We call it "stirring the pot" as I Am on fire. I should have been dead many years ago and many times, and as a matter of fact I think I have died only to start right again at the point that I perished at. This is only a peek into who and what I AM and I was waiting on someone to wonder my intentions. As nobody would get into my fold as well without a "shake down" I will not go into much more now, but I hope this sorta clarifies who I AM, I mean no harm to any one not even you Tiamacious, but I AM also a man as well and can get down like that too! .:-) but I choose to remain spiritual...:-)

• makes sense lol...  now is the real time... not later.

• it is about being here but not in this dimension. Switching routes like a train. Funny... you type this... but you don't seem like you know the truth.. why r u here?

• not sure what your asking when you say why are you here?

• sorry... just in the past there has been so many people that have joined this site with agendas to disturb the peace. I noticed you just joined and put up 5-7 topics already.. but you seem good so just letting you know.. I don't look to play games only serve GOD

blessings

• LOL

• I know the Reptilians are collecting souls to bring with'em when they are forced to evacuate earth... According to the Andromeda Council the lizzies have tech that enable them to collect souls who have been prepared enough to be able to be fooled into coming with'em)

There is no time limit on ascension. I know of people who didn't ascend until the year 3000 and they are perfectly fine (I do not view time as a line, since it ain't .. for me the future have already happened at least once, i can remember it)

You gotta know where to NOT go when you're ascending. If you seek salvation there are plenty of entities that will take advantage of that.

You can't ascend seeking salvation. You are saving yourself BY ascending.

One will land you in Your definition of hell, the other will land you where You need to be.

The universe is a lovely place when you've learned to use it properly :)

One thing to remember is: You can NEVER be stressed into spiritual evolution.
    It doesn't work that way.

• Good info, I feel you on that part where you say the future has already happened. I remember the end of the world like it already happened. when I was a kid I always had these dreams and I would die in the dream then wake up in my bed. I was only a kid then.

• NOpe not one bit does it make it true, I had not ever heard that so I was wondering had anyone else seen or heard of this. Not trying to prove anything just honestly asking..:-) thank you very much, you are so kind!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, that's interesting, now I believe there's some spiritual reason why you are backing Israel in the conflict in Gaza, I'm neutral in this matter, thank you"
28 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, something of the sort....But the real purpose behind the tribes getting lost, was to spread the genetics, far and wide, to other continents, such as Europe and Africa...Indeed, the Ethiopeans had such a group of jews, known as Beta Abraham and…"
36 minutes ago
"I heard that 5 tribes are missing, have you heard about that?"
42 minutes ago
"And yes, the creation of a group of genetically modified humans, was part of of the process which led to modern humanity, having ascension potential...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o2Z7z_upyGE/UGOH-Wd-NHI/AAAAAAAABVU/KIUo..."
48 minutes ago
"Wow Drekx, now that's surprising but I'm ok with that LOL thank you my friend"
50 minutes ago
"Actually, monogamous marriage on Earth, dates back to the time of the Hebrews, in which there was a social and cultural imperative to keep that frail, tribal society, from breaking up into divisions between members..Under Sirian supervision, Moses…"
1 hour ago
"Good morning and yes, they can have marriages under a socially accepted polygamy, with several wives and in the case of Vashtar, six....
Each wife must have a spiritual life plan, that correlates suitably with the marriage, which may last 100s of…"
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Portals to the Fifth Dimension are Open; I am Kejraj.
2 hours ago
More…