From the time of the creation of Adam to this day there have been two pathways inthe world of humanity: one the natural or materialistic, the other thereligious or spiritual. The pathway of nature is the pathway of the animalrealm. The animal acts in accordance with the requirements of nature, followsits own instincts and desires. Whatever its impulses and proclivities may be,it has the liberty to gratify them; yet it is a captive of nature. It cannotdeviate in the least degree from the road nature has established. It is utterlylacking spiritual susceptibilities, ignorant of divine religion and withoutknowledge of the Kingdom of God. The animal possesses no power of ideation orconscious intelligence; it is a captive of the senses and deprived of thatwhich lies beyond them. It is subject to what the eye sees, the ear hears, thenostrils sense, the taste detects and touch reveals. These sensations areacceptable and sufficient for the animal. But that which is beyond the range ofthe senses, that realm of phenomena through which the conscious pathway to theKingdom of God leads, the world of spiritual susceptibilities and divinereligion -- of these the animal is completely unaware, for in its higheststation it is a captive of nature.

(Abdu'l-Baha, The Promulgation of Universal Peace, p. 177)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We will never know until that time. I hope you are right.

Namaste,
    Ken
  • You know, an animal may be able to perceive you to a degree, as you may be able to perceive a being from the spirit realm. It will never be at the full understanding of that beings level. Don't you think?
    Namaste,
    Ken
    • You might have a point but i was not so shure about your first statement as animals being without conscious inteligence. If this was true they would not be able to be alive. It would not be aware of itself and so not be able to be. We think we know about good and evil, devine religion, and kingdom of god...do we realy? Or have we only thoughts that were given to us on what everything is? Ever tried as a kid to change the name Spoon to something else? Just to have your parents or teachers or others tell you to stick to the Spoon name? Is that anny diff behavior than repetitive learning in the animal kingdom? Might it just be a problem of language between humans and animals that make us think we are more conscious than they are?
  • yes! :)
  • The animal realm is at one with nature yes as our true selves are once we are awakened, with respect for all living creatures and remaining in tune with mother gaia. We as human beings do not need religion for what we need lies within our hearts, and once in the light our collective consciousness will support all that is in creation of light. Not to speculate but to expose the man that posted this also is promoting the Baha'i religion, which if read between the lines, you will realize is a tool of NASA Project Bluebeam... which is the conspiracy to control human beings into a cult like world religion in order to mind control and push the NWO. These are very dangerous times people and I stress please look it up for yourselves for I myself research every topic which I am not completely aware of and make my own consensus, and ask lots and lots of questions! Stay in the light, and love and blessings to you all! Namaste.
    • Thank you for your reply. I personally have never heard of the Baha'i Faith working as a tool for an agency like NASA. As a matter of fact, the Baha'is are forbidden to accept money from any one outside of their membership, because of this very reason. As soon as one is able to contribute to your cause without being a member, then they sometimes expect favors back. Much like politicians. I will keep my eyes open. I hope I never find this to be true. Baha'is are also condemned by the government of Iran as being spies for Isreal. Can you imagine what we would be condemned for if we did accept money from non-members. There is no trick to being a member. All one has to do is accept Baha'u'llah as the newest Messenger of God for this day.

Namaste,
      Ken
  • I might have to think about that one ...dogs,cats,whales,dolphins and other animals...are not what you discribe here at all...
    • I know it is difficult to realize that these kind and loving animals are captives of nature. But who is to say that nature does not provide happiness on their levels. Thank you, Ken
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
55 minutes ago
56 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
4 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
4 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
4 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
4 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
5 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
5 hours ago
More…