The Ashtar Command Crew seems to be full of LOVE once again here, or maybe it is just me, since I have had such a negative and rough year of 2009.I can now feel the friendship and harmonical vibrations of the Ashtar Galactic Command, Galactic Federation of Light, and even my Home family and planet, and I have this website and all members here to thank. =)In reality there is no reason to doubt, other than if different belief systems attempt to overshadow your LOVE and true feelings with doubt, and support for thier own belief, which is fair enough but I believe in allowing everyone to walk thier own path, and most importantly with LOVE and JOY.Slowly new things shall happen which will 'grab' attention to many of us here, it is important to look at these issues with a calm state of mind and positively, and to respect what we all believe, not always taking it as 100% truth.This site is once again becoming like the old AshtarCommand website, which was taken down with great shock all of a sudden, BUT we came back, Ben-Arion graciously created a wonderfull re-make which is just as amazing, if not moreso! Such an improvement in everything, especially Joy and Love!I do apologise for being away for such a long time, due to my school exams and much family and local issues, being at such a tough age isn't always so easy lol. And you may also have noticed my name has slightly changed, but not in a big way, just prefer it without the letter 'W', but in school etc. it is still mandatory to spell it as Owen, which i don't mind doing, either spelling is fine lol.But all I can say, is Thank you everyone here, all the new and old members, and many to come soon as well, thank you so much!I Love each and everyone of you, and send blessings of eternal Peace and Joy! ~*The Blue Prince of Love and Joy of the Seven Sisters ~*Oen ~*

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• much love to everyone and from everyone--love everywhere!
  • Nice post Oen (Owen)

Yes, the site is alive and well and certainly is one of the best places i have found for meeting fellow "Ground Crew" of the Ashtar Command.

Many Bright Blessings to All!
    • Love is eternal but is also lasts just one microsecond.
  • i am very lucky , to be invited, to ashtar command crew,,,your kindness, and knowledge, has give, light to the earth..we NEED TO COME TOGETHER, AS ONE LIGHT OF ,CO-CREATORS OF THE 5th DIMENTION......KEEP DREAMING, OF LOVE...CHEERS
  • I agree as well. On the old site, when I would go into the live chat, I would end up leaving because of the less then gracious attitudes there. Ben has done such a wonderful thing as making this new site and all of the people in here charging it with unconditional love. May we all find inspiration of the heart and mind here once again.
    Namaste,
    Barb
  • Off curse ...:)!1LOve LOve LOve !!! ~:) always! love you imensly >:) :):)
  • yes, I feel the love on this place. I'm a new member but I feel one with you guys, even though it seems you are all much younger than me, I am 62, but I feel 19. lol. I have been feeling like a shift in consciousness is upon the world for about 5 years now. I don't know if it's a sudden thing to happen, I kinda hope it's not too sudden as folks get fearful with sudden happenings. I feel that groups like this are springing up over the internet, and that's how we help the shift in consciousness for all. anyhoo, I blog about this stuff and it's exciting, what's coming down.

I also believe the aliens are our future selves, helping out.
    love.....
    • Aloha! I love your name! I lived in Phoenix for a year, so I know what a celebration rain is in your climate!

And yes, The Great Shift in Consciousness is upon us! The journey to the 4th Light--the new dimension of the new world--is tranforming fear to Love, especially self-love. We will live in our heart energy, in Truth always, and this will bring peace within and peace without. If you want the "skinny" on The Shift, I highly recommend checking out www.kirael.com and www.kryon.com.

• Now thats a question I have asked many tyimes and found many answers. When we are born we percieve love as something we get ( breast fed ) or anything to make us more comfortable and happy. After that we seek Eros - our example comes from movies and our buddies. Whatever 'love' experiences we experience after that become our base. Only one true guide here is to love as you would be loved - you cant go wrong there - in the end we hope to grow to unconditional LOVE which as I see it is all that can possibly count for anything . Its not an easy path - there is no map - its uncharted territory and fear is a good thing - it keeps you on your toes ! I always stand to be corrected - that helps me find my way.
  • HI! Yes love vibration incoming right now - Blue Pleiadians have been here for while , now add gold higher beings and
    high heart chakra frequencies incoming on earth. Strong love vibrations. A freind of mine commented on it the other day.
    We have had lots of ships overhead here in Phoenix AZ lately and that could be part of it. You should feel it even more so with the full moon on the 7th! Gracie
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just as the anti-western/anti-Israel protests, pretend to support "Palestine." So too do the anti-oil & gas/anti-fossil fuel protestors, pretend to care about the environment.....

These fake causes are simply the dark cabal's methods, to destroy…"
51 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post BASIC ASTROLOGY TRANSIT ANALYSIS: the death of Rolling Stones founder Brian Jones ... was it "death by misadventure" (per Sussex Police) or manslaughter - murder over 6,000 British pounds?
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Doris Lee (1905-1983) — Schoolyard Maypole Dance, 1946 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/478155685432821898/We are closing out the month of April with more of the same exciting and revealing news that has been the hallmark of 2024 so far and global…
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  You Are The Light Of The World & Co-Creators Of Heaven On Earth By Patricia Cota-Robles This is a powerful moment for the people in the United States of America as well as our Sisters and Brothers around the World. We are being called to a higher…
8 hours ago
RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
16 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
16 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
16 hours ago
More…