Thanks to: http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/ann-albers-messages-ann-and-angels

ann-albers_2012_smMessage from the Angels

My dear friends, we love you so very much.

Last week we spoke about how you can assist others more if you resist the energetic tugs and pulls to join them in their difficult spaces. For although “misery loves company,” you can help others far more if you invite them into your loving space than if you join them in their more difficult spaces.

This is not always easy, for many of you are empathic. You are deeply sensitive and caring souls who have the ability to feel other people’s feelings. You sense the sadness of a friend, the upset of a stranger, the fear of a person trying to explain their ideas to you. You sometimes feel as if you are drowning in a sea of emotions that is not your own. Take heart, dear ones, you can care for the world, assist the world, and still remain in, but not of this world. You can feel the pain of others, then just as quickly step out of it and into the deeper truth of God’s love.

Practically speaking, suppose someone you care about is going through an extremely difficult time. You love and care about them. You would do anything to help but perhaps you have asked and you cannot. Perhaps they are not ready to receive. Perhaps they do not want your wisdom. Whatever the case may be, there are always times when you must bear witness to pain in another that you cannot solve for them. Trust that they are going to learn what they need in this situation and it is not up to you to make them get out of their pain faster, just so you can feel comfortable. For in truth, dear ones, if you were to take away the pain of another before they are ready to release it, you would be robbing them of lessons they would most likely experience in yet another difficult circumstance.

So when you feel another in pain, first acknowledge what you feel. For some souls you can verbalize this, “I sense you are in great pain and I am here for you if you need assistance.” For other souls who will not let you close, you can telepathically send the message, “I feel your pain and I love you. I am praying for you. God loves you and God is there for you.” Then ask God and the angels to help you release the feeling for it does neither of you any good for you to join in the pain and suffering of another. Instead ask to see this soul through God’s eyes, with love, grace, and compassion for the very difficult challenges and lessons they are currently going through. Stay in love dear ones, not in pain, for in a space of love you can be the light of the world. You can be the beacons of hope. You can be the ones to reach a hand out and uplift those who are hurting.

This truly, dear ones, is what it means to “be in the world but not of it.” You can bear witness to pain and suffering while still knowing how deeply and dearly God loves you all. And if you are willing, you can be the hands, the eyes, the mouth, the hearts of God here upon the earth for one another. There is no greater healing balm than a love that says, “Yes, I see you. I love you. I want you to feel this love too.”

God bless you dear ones, and your deeply caring hearts. We love you so, so very much. – The Angels

————————————————

Message from Ann

Hi Everyone! I am, without question, a deeply empathic soul. When I am not consciously “tuned out” I can look at someone in a crowd and feel them. I can think of someone miles away and experience their emotional energy field. It is both my gift and my challenge. I have had to work very hard to learn to feel and acknowledge my clients’ pain while at the same time staying in a space of God’s love. Usually I can do this.

This week however, when a woman I love and respect wrote to tell me her husband had died suddenly in his sleep, I couldn’t help but fall into the depths of the grief she was feeling. I knew I had to get out of it so I could help her so I let myself do the human thing, grabbed my towels and had a good sob, but then started praying. “God let me be your love for this beautiful soul. Let me help her through this. Let me be strong for her.” And soon I was filled with a love and compassion so deep that I was able to check in on her husband and relay a message. It was so hard not to feel the sorrow for a fellow human being going through such an intenesly painful situation, and yet I knew I must get myself back into that space of love if I was to be of service.

Likewise, I have several people I know who are going through tough times right now. I love them deeply but rather than feeling sad for them, I spend time every night allowing myself to be filled with God’s love and then directing that light to them. I picture them happy, healthy, prosperous and whole because I know if I hold that vision for them, I can be of greater service, than if I focus on their pain. I am compassionate, caring, and understanding when we talk, but I do my best to stay in a space of love.

When I first started to really understand this principle, I almost felt as if I had lost my compassion and my ability to care. I had always associated “care” with “keeping misery company.” The angels once said to me, “Ann you will see that you are able to care more deeply, when you seem not to care as much.” It took years to really get that. What they meant is that I needed to care about loving those going through tough times, not pitying them in their pain. I am now able to sit with people going through the unthinkable and to love them through it. I am able to look through God’s eyes and see another’s strengths and capabilities even when they can’t. And I am not in a space of suffering with them. I am, instead, with them, offering love and deep compassion. I am offering a way out of the pain, not keeping them company in it.

So if someone you love is suffering, try not to stay in the pain with them. Instead be there for them as a force of love, very much as a little child needs a loving mother or father to run to when they are in pain. You can be that figure that says simply to them, “Its going to be OK. You are going to get through this. I believe in you. I love you.”

Love, after all, is the mightiest force in the universe, and certainly the greatest healer.

I love you all! Big hugs, Ann

www.visionsofheaven.com / link to original article

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow this is a very very helpful message! I have just recently 'discovered' that I have some kind of gift. It is still very hard for me to totally comprehend it. But I definitely pick up on people's moods, and crowds and so on... I also see and feel energy everywhere. I am trying to find out what to do with it and how to grow in this quality I got from God. I think this is a step closer to being able to be around people more again, as I am currently avoiding being around too many people, because they make me sad. While being alone makes me happy (ofcourse I am never alone and I know and feel that)

Love Jenn

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
19 minutes ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
8 hours ago
More…