8110646282?profile=original 

Dear friends,

I believe you dear people are well aware of my views, with regards to President Obama...I have stated them multiple times and will not repeat them in too much detail, here on this discussion...Suffice to say, the title says it all...

However I am always pleased to see alternative news outlets that resonate with my observations and my conclusions, about Obama....

You may enjoy the excellent efforts of Abby Martin, who presents "Breaking the Set" for RT....

I find her to be a highly intelligent and moral presenter, who asks the right questions and uses a high degree of discernment....

This video asks some interesting questions about Obama and why it is that people have fallen for his rhetoric, since his two terms in office commenced...

It seems that Obama's "old magic" is wearing thin, yet even now, some members of ACC remain utterly fog-bound in the mind, by this President...unable to see the facade before them...

This President was chosen and groomed for office by dark cabal economist, Larry Summers, because of his plausability as a George Bush replacement...Because of his articulate manner and because being black, people would believe him to be sincere...In much the same way people believed in MLK, Nelson Mandela and dare I say, Michael Jackson..

For myself personally, maybe I would see the merits of Dr Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela...

However, there are some who have been brainwashed into believing that Obama is a character composite of these three individuals......Amazing to observe, but we can see this clearly.

I stand amazed at such foolishness, yet even now, this fake image remains in the minds of many....

Maybe the nobel prize for doing NOTHING, granted him in 2009, was the catalyst.....?? Yet Obama has a halo, that is at last, slipping from his head......The world is waking from it's sleep, with regards to this evil politician....and about time...

Selamat majon dramu kas….!

Drekx Omega, Cmdr, GFL Ground Crew (East England Sector)

drekxomega.jpg?w=300&h=300

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A default on the US Dollar brings the world another step closer to a de-Amerikanisation of international finance, which has possessed a US reserve currency since the post WW2 war years..

The US Dollar is doomed in it's current form and faith will be lost in it.....U$A debts cannot be paid and debt forgiveness will have to be accepted by all and for all, as the NORM.

• Amerika does exceptionally evil things; politically, financially and militarily...... so Obama and others were right to suggest that Amerika is exceptional....The poor fools...In their state of haughtiness and with much hubris, they have no understanding, nor appreciation, of the law of cause and effect.....But will be subject to it, nevertheless...and humility will be learned by such dark rulers.

TIMES ARE CHANGING FOR THE U$A........!!

• The Ascended Masters are of the opinion that Obama will be the last US President...Certainly, the USA in it's current corrupted form, where the forces of commercialization have taken compassion away from those who rule, on behalf of corporate greed and replaced the notion of a common good, with an insane competion for ever scarcer resources....Oil, as one example...

Obama is simply a front man, for the forces of materialism and greedy empire building....Unless the entire system is changed, from top to bottom, this will not serve the common good....For karmic reasons, the current governance must and will fall....the Fed and it's USA corporation are corrupt and will be thrown out by the law of cause and effect....

------------------------

Q. Will Barack Obama be the last president of the United States? I believe it was either Maitreya's associate or your Master who said that eventually the US presidency will be replaced by a group of wise elder statesmen and that former president Jimmy Carter (in office, 1976-1980) will be invited to join them if he lives long enough.

A. That is still the Plan so there is every chance that Mr Obama will be the last President.

http://www.share-international.org/magazine/old_issues/2008/2008-12...

• Obama thinks that Amerika is exceptional....."Yes we can...!!"

Murder, torture, invade, spy, steal, trick, fool, cripple, stunt and eat McDonald's Monsanto burgers...... 

• Hi Drekx,

• An exiled, albeit free, Edward Snowden, speaks about US government lies, persecution and tyranny....

• Like Russell Brand. Very refreshing listening to someone aware speaking on a large platform. It might be very contrary to the US government's foundation of governing, but I imagine a rogue government leader/president being  replaced by a Russell Brand, a better spokes person of the people. I can see the theater and dark drama of DC being ignored by a more informed population. DC government and its media are now naked before the aware. I now recognize Brand as the new US president!! I have already impeached saint Satoero.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
14 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
14 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
15 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
15 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
15 hours ago
More…