By now all should know that the voting system is corrupt in America ..just as corrupt as the leaders, the government, NASA to name a few.Now watch Americas downfall under a incompetent leader.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm sorrry KK, but I am the embodiment of Karma, which means that I'll come back to bite your @ss when you need it the most!

From what I can tell so far, you're in serious need for a cold shower.

Near future History will Provide!

• That have become sort of evident now. ;)

Unfortunely the electoral system has been rather convenient for the Trump-supporters on this site so I'd be mighty interested in hearing what they think about that system NOW?

• Hint:

Hillary got 1 million more votes than Trump in this election, but the electoral system made Trump the winner anyways.

Would Drex, Malcolm and others REVOLT against this, or would they Celebrate it?

They've all declared the system to be crooked, but would they still hold that confession now that the system have for once worked in their favour?

• Over 590 hits to this thread, and only Drekx has 'liked' it so far. I notice these things. Observe. Sometimes I wish I didn't.

Attention to detail can be a curse. 

• ...and this means....what???.... that the majority dislikes it??... good.... this can tell us a lot... being with the majority is why we are in the mess we are in this world...

where the masses go...is where the ignorance flow....

maybe in other worlds being with the masses is a good thing... but not here on this Earth... not here, and not now...yet... ;)

• Right now I am observing the difference in the response to my comment by Peter and by Vagelis. I notice these things. 

• it's only feedback.

• If they are buffoons, why fear them? 

•     I beg to differ, Dawn.  Everyone enjoys drama.  A degree of it.  Have you never watched a TV show or movie?  Why be in denial of such?  Your own acknowledged anger is in itself a manner of drama.  But am asking you merely to own it - enjoy it, but just not to "get lost in it" (though it's okay if you do).  Lori Kaiser has a good take on all of this above.  I would add, the famous quote from Walt Kelly ("Pogo"):  "We have met the enemy and he (they) is us.".

•     I accept that certain politicians and personalities have been cloned in the past.  Certain channels have stated that such cloning is no longer being permitted.  Just because there have been clones doesn't mean everyone you dislike or who is in a power position is a clone, your assertion to the contrary.    

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
11 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
19 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
15 hours ago
More…