Hi everyone,

Warmest greetings to you all.

I'm Daniel, I've just joined Ashtar Command.  I have a query, I wonder if anyone can offer their advice and guidance on.

For some years I have at times heard a voice or two, which appears trying to engage with me, however, what complicates the experience is that I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia twelve years ago - I have been on medication for many years now and am a lot better, I have learned to cope with the illness and recognise the symptoms, I did hear voices when I was very unwell, but I can recognize what they sound like, they are mostly fluid, trancelike, muffled and sometimes negative.  However, this other voice, is clear, positive and not negative, it appears simply that someone or something is trying to communicate with me. 

Before you think of this as illness, I will describe the possible telepathy: Firstly, I am not experiencing delusion, I am stable and sensible in my thoughts, what bemuses me is how I hear the voice, which makes me question the experience.  I hear it often through a wall, like there is someone playing the radio or TV in a next room, and then I pick up phrases from the voice, I am not however able to understand everything the voice is saying, as it is talking and I simply can't hear all the words etc.  I still don't know who the voice is, if it is simply a manifestation of my condition, or even my immagination.

If anyone has any input on this I'd be very grateful,

Thank you,

Daniel :)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Indigo, thank you for your comments.  I understand your wariness to engage with my question, and really, you've answered it.

With schizophrenia, it is a spectrum I am on, therefore I don't experience just one aspect of this, I have experienced paranoi, disorganised thoughts and have been undifferentiated in my insight of fact and fantasy, including the 'positive and negative' symptoms.  I do appreciate your advice to talk to someone, however, I am in touch with my pychiatrist and she is well aware that I hear voices at times, I'm well enough to be transparent and forthcoming about my symptoms as I have been stable on medication for over six years now.  What a lot of people misconceive about the illness, is that you cannot think yourself into being ill, the triggers are not thoughts; thoughts which are disorganised or delusional are an offshoot of other reasons, such as stress, lack of sleep, bad diet etc, therefore my pychiatrist does not have any issues with me, as Daniel, an individual in my own right, asking simple spiritual questions about telepathy and if I am experiencing it.  Of course, any pychiatrist's opinion of telepathy, whoever claims to experience it, would be that of a pychological or even pychiatric cause.

• Yeah, thanks for that

• Hi,

I have the same stuff i can hear some stuff around me... I think because my mind scan the waves vibration around me.

• I am telepathic. It can be challenging to think your own thoughts, chat with guides and be receiving telepathic input from others. At one point I would have to stop and read a sign to see if my thoughts where my thoughts. I am clairsentient and can feel words on my face. I can feel words. Yes, it can be crazy making at times and I am sure I would be diagnosed with something. That is why I have a fairly strict routine as of now that I am working with......(taking a break today though)

My mind is generating many thoughts at once, plus with my abilities it is very important to be clear, grounded and engaging in good self care. The raising of vibrations and exercise are important integral parts of being sane through this shift. The higher my vibrations and the more work i do energetically the clearer I become. The stronger I become as a clear channel for energy. Yesterday for instance was all about yoga, self care and raising my vibrations. The energy channels clear up. The energy runs smooth and crystal clear........which is the goal!

I have also found the higher my vibrations the more crystal clear my energetic discernment becomes. That is also another goal to know what is what, who is who and where the psychic information is coming from....
  • Not very knowledgeable about this stuff but for me, I have had clear talking in my head over the years, not so much anymore but they were in my head and not like outside of me so leads me to believe I was talking to my higher self and it was always good info.

• could be your inner ear is open-we all hear voices now and then-it would help a great deal if you could find a real good healer to diagnose the influence of your schizophrenia -all mental illness comes from the lower astral realms-I.m not a doctor and wouldn't tell you to stop your meds but chakra balancing and healing with crystals is as old as the hills and it works-I know about that post going around about crystals and sacred geometry being bad but many of us have been using them for years with good health and protection-that post is a good example of neg propaganda from the lower astral realms to create chaos, discord, and confusion among people like us either truly working as light workers or seeking spiritual truth

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
2 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
3 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
4 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
4 hours ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
5 hours ago
More…