Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Hi lovelies!

Okay, so here is my deal right now-back in July 2008 in my home state of Pennsylvania, there was alien activity right above my house that I was living in.  It was raining, but no storm.  Instead, at one point around 2AM, what seemed like lightning, but it more looked like someone was outside taking multiple flash photographs, then a buzzing sound.  This happened about 3 times. I went outside but could not see anything.  Just the rain coming down.  I reported it and it is documented with some research group for my state.

Fast forward to present day, where my ascension and enlightening process has been picking up incredible speed.  I found out I can speak "Light Language", I keep drawing this symbol that many have described as Light Language, and I feel incredibly close to the Angelic Realms.  BUT, there has been somewhat of a presence within my home that doesn't feel angelic, or maybe I am wrong?  A couple months ago, I was laying in bed when I felt like I was pricked in the lower left leg with a needle.  I quickly turned on the light and saw nothing, but I knew that wasn't a fake feeling or that I dreamt it.  But when I touched my leg, I felt a tingle, like I was recently touched there.

Lately I have been having EXTREMELY vivid dreams.  Or are they dreams?...Case in point, last night, I was flying in the air, or what perceived to be flying, and came across a body of water near my home. I was wading in the water when I looked up and saw two circular discs that had lit up a double helix like pattern that started to glow from above. I was both exhilarated and yet frightened. I heard a sound very faint, like a soft buzzing, then I woke up I believe out of fear. I'm upset I woke up because I was so captivated by what I was looking at. I almost felt I was astral traveling.

I "woke" up way to quickly for me to be dreaming, you know? Trying to understand the double helix pattern on the bottom of both ships. They both lit up so beautifully the moment I looked up into the sky. It was so peaceful yet I was so frightened. i don't know how that's possible.

My son, who is 12, has been seeing beings from a parallel level since he was a baby.  And recently, he has seen a white energy like mist outside my bedroom door.  

I would LOVE anyone input on this, as I am drawing a blank.  Where I live in Pennsylvania, there is a lot of activity of alien realms/presence.  For this I am certain.  But, if anyone has background on this, I would love to know more about it.

In Love and Light,

Lady Aine

Views: 660

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It does, tremendously.  Thank you!  I have been able to get as far as my living room at home from my bedroom.  But getting further on a conscious level has been difficult.  I had much trauma as a child and I truly believe the physical fear from my human body is causing a lot of this stress and road-blockage.  When I am in a quiet, meditative state, I can definitely contact ascended masters, mostly Jesus, Mother Mary, St. Germaine, and Archangel Cassiel.  I have been able to contact a ship that is hovering in our solar system, I am trying to find out what ship this is.  All I know is that the ship allows you to be outside of the ship without any issue of breathing.  I have been there before, and it is a beautiful place to be, and I HATED, HATED to come back to Earth.  There is so much peace where I have been, and my soul seems to be tuned into it now. 

mother earth is living being, i know reality is like we are living in hell, control govt and dark society realities. that is good start. Over come your fear, and practice it, more you practice, more you let go of trauma. be in harmony with your self. That is good to hear. Christ always watching, and other beings. :) 

I send much love to mother earth, she my grand child energy, I spoil her with kindness, she is beautiful planet and people have harm her.

You need to over come your hate for earth, should not have egos.  love for planet and life, even it not perfect. enjoy your moment being a earth human, it worth it.  even it is a bumpy ride.

Oh trust me, I have NO hate for Earth!  In fact, I love her SOOOO much.  I cry almost every day over the horrific things people are doing here and how Earth is treated.  It makes me so sad.  All I want to do is help Her and show people how to Love our sweet Mother.

you are spiritual, yes we need a voice to tell the living human to stop..............

time for clean power and non toxic food. so on................

That is the good humble loving thought you have...... bless you. we are proud of you. I know you have no hate for mother earth. 

there people out there have hate for her.....................good Point.......BLESS you

And Bless YOU, sweet Charlotte.  Would you believe that about a week ago I decided to cut all toxins out of my body?  Funny how things started activating again the moment my body stopped taking in those food toxins. 

yep, that is common sense... More will come , as your body and spiritual become healthy. keep it up............YOU welcome. I am proud of you!! 

Once you have your regression or awaking memories. you should felt a energy or present of high beings in meditation or dream state.

Dream are not imagination, dream your link to everyone, everyone in dream are real beings, spiritual or high beings. they help you with message threw out your life.

Imagination is primitive thinking, human lie to truth. you are working spiritual. try talking to them, they will reveal their name toward you. Yes everyone have beings watching us in highest dimension. when we sit down, they sit next to us. when we go places, they go places with us. You can call them your guardian angel or guide and master, elders, or ET beings. they always watch you. you are special and everyone  of us are . we are never alone. We had to ask for them and they advice and help us remember. what we are truly our, reunited with space family. 

THE ANSWER YOU SEEK WILL COME TO YOU< BE PATIENT< IT WILL COME> THANKS for asking.

Also wake state, you felt higher beings energies, or light or than talking. next thing looking at the star for space craft. or glowing globe.............. They all come to you , when you reach your highest peak of bright light. It mean your ready to be with space family and higher spiritual beings.................BLESS you nice lady.............

I am glad to advice you and help you......

You are too kind, and I appreciate everything you are telling me.  Much of what you are saying already resonates.  All I feel is love.  All I want to give is love.  It gives me such pleasure to feel the things I feel and all I want to do is tell people about it.  But I also know I cannot do that, because until they too, ascend and awaken, there is not much point, as they will and have called me crazy. :(

In speaking the Light Language, or the Universal Language, the name, "Rubeenie" (phonetically spelled) keeps coming out of my mouth.  I do not know if it's someone's name or MY universal name.  But I do know that whenever I speak Light Language, a great sense of peace overwhelmes me.  All I want to do is be outside and meditate and contact.  Living on the east coast of the US has been hard with this horrible winter.  My physical body is craving sunshine, warm temperatures, drier temperatures, and nature blossoming around.  Knowing that Springtime on this side of the planet is coming soon, I feel a quickening in my belly, like my solar plexus is starting to spin fast again.  I truly believe much more might be happening when my physical body is aligned with who I am spiritually. 

you welcome , sound like your spiritual guide, it could be your name, when i say name out of my mouth is cosmo language. it mean someone is watching you and you protective. or remember a name of someone, it will come to you. the answer is within you. seek it............ write those word down, and learn it. thanks sharing your moment.

thanks, i am always nice, children of light ,must be love and help. i don't denied people like human mind. if they are bad, we must teach them to be good, not kill them or lock them up....... 

that what love mean, help everyone as much you can. because it from your heart and it is good.

Exactly!  Bless you.... <3

RSS

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship