Alaje777, www.alajefromthepleiades.com

8110421881?profile=originalWhat happen to Alaje?

What happen to his website"alajefromthepleiades.com", its gone. He has the best info about everything, love is the solution for and to everything.

We are so close to the shift and ascension, and his website is down. What happen to Alaje and his official website??

Alaje_pic.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies

  • Hello Seventhsis. Alaje is a great person, and he's needed more now sense it's almost at 5D. And were all shifting, love is the solution for everything and he's 100% right. Alaje is a man from the Pleiades star system, he is a real 5th dimensional higher spiritual Pleiadian man, he's not a channeler, especially from earth. Im not sure how he got here, if its through his spiritual transportation, cause a 5D human can transport them selves to any planet by using spiritual energy. Or his ship that's parked around earth right now. All I know he had to lower his whole vibration to a 3D frequency. It must be awful for him, and to be here and helping us on the shift while living here. He's amazing, i give him much respect.

    Love and light my friend

  • Message from Alaje about Evil people

    • Thank you Krishna Kalki for video, it nice, i download it

  • I think he'd said that he had been attacked, and wanted to take a break... At least I think that's what happened there ~

    • Really, that sucks, tired of these negative people. Do you know when he's coming back Delilah7777, or at least his site?

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
24 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
29 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
16 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
16 hours ago
More…