Dearest Galactic Federation, and Brothers and Sisters in the Light,

I am posting this today from my Heart space, because, with all my Heart and soul, I cannot wait anymore, and I feel others cannot either. So many of us have spent years reading blogs, information, focusing in meditation, pushing ourselves to the limit, and we are exhausted.

Please, from my Heart to yours, give us something. We have worked diligently for you, some of us at the cost of our homes, jobs, lives, when you asked us to go somewhere, we did, when you asked us to be there for someone, we were there. What more can we do?

What more can we do to prove to you we are ready for first contact? What more can we do to prove to you that we are ready for Global Unity?

My dearest Brothers and Sisters, I know that in the Higher Realms, there is no division or separation. The teachings you have gave me over the years have meant more to me than you will ever know, but please, I am asking from Heart Space, let us not wait even one more second, let us manifest this now.

I am asking my Ashtar Command Crew members, to post here if you are ready for contact, to tell the pleiadians, arcturians, andromedans, and sirians, how you feel. To tell the world, here in this blog how you feel, I know each of you has waited long enough, now is the time, not tomorrow, not the next day, not 20 days from now, but now.

We CAN manifest this. Not a channel, not a timeline, not anything else, we can. Right here, right now.

I respect you from Heart Space, no matter what you choose, I just had to post this from Heart Space today.

This is how I feel. It is time now for change. For the Love of Prime Creator, KRYON, I am asking for Global Change. Please join me my Brothers and Sisters in the Light. I am ready for Ascension. Not one more day in 3d. Not one more day.

I love you all. Hugs.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• G'day! Reading this has compelled me to throw in my two bits worth, I sense the long-awaited Matrix change leading to Pineal Gland expansion is nigh, hang in there people, not long now friends, peace and love to all.

• Harry, did you just have a birthday? I hope it was sensational.

• it will happen i was as eager as you but now i have to understand and be patience in this moment and not try to fasting things up. just be patience my friend we as humans need to grasp patience and understanding fully there not need to be in a rush. this has to happen beautifully and it will.

i love all beings that one day i dont need eyes cause in truth we are all one. beautiful as can be shining as the brightest star.

• thank you <3<3<3

there are so many people who are awakened,but frustrated by "the delay, nothing is happening etc" 

It feesl amazing to bring Light to even one person a day, tell them IT IS HAPPENING right now and explain in detail, engage in a conversation...I don't mean preaching at a street corner :I love Light, Light and Love, it's a beautiful day, enjoy! etc etc etc, I MEAN really spreading the news, stand by Your Truth and offer Light, be patient. It can be ANY field or subject. Bring Light to disinfo about global finance/local economics/politics, share knowledge/ do art and inspire others. ALL that is Creating! Science and Art go hand in hand! And I've seeen this change in the person, unequivocably, before I walk away they will either smile or be inspired by something I said. Seeing that smile and inspiration made me feel amazing in return :)

I now finally understand, truly know what "mirror self, shadow self, law of attraction, what you put out you shall receive, so-many-terms-for the-same thing. It is difficult to "explain with words/put into words" because there reallt isn't a way to describe it in words, it must be felt  as well

• If you have not read this already - please do so http://ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/message-from-gala... 

I hope this is ok with you Ben if not please feel free to remove it or contact me on alanwalton5@gmail.com and I will do so if you wish me too. Love & Light to All - Namaste :)

• My dearest Brothers and Sisters,

We love you all and we are anxious to see you and comunicate to all of you and we are ready.

With love and thankful for all that you do for us.
  • yes, Star Flower, I can relate so to your message.Since there has been such eloquent and adequate description of the difficulty we have dealing with the time factor, I have nothing to add there. What I would like to emphasize is my question as to why the LW's do not receive some perceptible communication or sign when these delays occur, as so many of us are so far out on a limb in so many ways. I am glad there are so many who are able to "hear" the thoughts of the ET's, ED's, and Ascended Masters. The rest of us don't and would greatly appreciate some help to balance out our continuing faith, sacrifices, and efforts on this path. I wonder how I'll be able to sound convincing when I'm reassuring those waking up in the future, if I have not experienced the help which would be so easy to give. I'm not asking for "mass landings" or mass arrests until the time is right. I am asking for personal, individual communications to us who are operating totally in the dark. We are told to discern "truth" with our hearts, but those are abilities which have been lost to us, and we are now re-learning how to do this. I believe there is help which could be given us. Thank you for listening. P.S. I do understand that there is much which would have to still be done behind the scenes, and everything you have told us makes sense.

• Thanks for your reply, Star Flower, and those following. Yes, it's interesting, isn't it? It seems to be counter-productive when if what makes it all work is to keep raising our vibrations, and then for the Lightworkers to not have at least a tiny individual sighting or contact, to help us keep the faith despite all the no-shows,and to carry us through now all the confusion, lies, conflicting information, and disinformation. My vibration falls more frequently now, and is harder to maintain. I'm finding myself also reverting to the old familiar, visible 3d world, and, as you say, just trying to be a decent human being in it. I've run out of rabbits to pull out of the hat, tools out of the toolbag, tricks up my sleeve. The old "hurry up and wait" - there was so much urgency for so long! It seems like all those big astronomical/astrological events have come and gone, too, as someone else remarked, and I don't feel a darn thing - where are all those powerful energies and transmuting of my physical body? I've got to just laugh now. It was a great story. And maybe something will happen. :-) I'm not holding my breath as to when . . . .

• You said it, Shannon.   

• LETS GET ON WITH IT! :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
6 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
6 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source,    Hello Beautiful Soul!After strengthening our spiritual connection and being illuminated by cosmic coding in April, we now have the opportunity to “Be the Light” in May through spiritual awakening.This requires us to move beyond the…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you. It is a wonderful time there on Earth to be seeking out your own sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, and that is because you have never had more…
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🦅Yes, Chris Miller is the "iron eagle" on Trump tower.....He served in 5th special forces group, a Green Beret. He later served as director of the National Counterterrorism Centre, from August 10th to November 9th, 2020.
And from November 9th, 2020,…"
13 hours ago
More…