Dearest Galactic Federation, and Brothers and Sisters in the Light,

I am posting this today from my Heart space, because, with all my Heart and soul, I cannot wait anymore, and I feel others cannot either. So many of us have spent years reading blogs, information, focusing in meditation, pushing ourselves to the limit, and we are exhausted.

Please, from my Heart to yours, give us something. We have worked diligently for you, some of us at the cost of our homes, jobs, lives, when you asked us to go somewhere, we did, when you asked us to be there for someone, we were there. What more can we do?

What more can we do to prove to you we are ready for first contact? What more can we do to prove to you that we are ready for Global Unity?

My dearest Brothers and Sisters, I know that in the Higher Realms, there is no division or separation. The teachings you have gave me over the years have meant more to me than you will ever know, but please, I am asking from Heart Space, let us not wait even one more second, let us manifest this now.

I am asking my Ashtar Command Crew members, to post here if you are ready for contact, to tell the pleiadians, arcturians, andromedans, and sirians, how you feel. To tell the world, here in this blog how you feel, I know each of you has waited long enough, now is the time, not tomorrow, not the next day, not 20 days from now, but now.

We CAN manifest this. Not a channel, not a timeline, not anything else, we can. Right here, right now.

I respect you from Heart Space, no matter what you choose, I just had to post this from Heart Space today.

This is how I feel. It is time now for change. For the Love of Prime Creator, KRYON, I am asking for Global Change. Please join me my Brothers and Sisters in the Light. I am ready for Ascension. Not one more day in 3d. Not one more day.

I love you all. Hugs.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How do you know that those among us here who have been repeating the same message of patience and ego eradication are not the beings you are listening for.

Let me tell you a Bible story I remember vividly as a child. Once there was a major flood on Earth and a good and kind man found himself in tradgedy, his home flooded he sat on his roof and prayed for God to save him. After 20 minutes of praying his neighbour came by in a small rowboat and said hop in, the man replied, I am a good man I have faith in God he will save me, and he carried on waiting and praying. A little later a helecopter appeared, the man told them the same, that he had faith, the lord would save him. Anyway to cut a long story short the man eventually drowned. When he got to heaven he was angry with God, he told him he had been waiting and praying and God had not saved him. God replied.. I sent 3 boats several people and a helecopter it was your choice to wait for divine intervention, my children are my messangers and you rejected each and every one.

I hear so much Human in that, ego and heirachical thinking, why is your want for asscention right now more important than bringing as many over to the light as possible, even if that means you will not see asscention in this incarnation.. LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY Love yourself, love others, love the GFL and Love your creator, trust that it WILL happen but it may not happen in the way you expect, your thinking can not concieve just yet that first contact has already been made, centuries ago... It also hasn't happened yet.. And is happening right now.. time is an illusion, feel and you will see

• Since when are there helicoptors in the bible?  What you are remembering is a chain mail joke which has been circulating through people's emails since the internet became popular.

• A 'joke' is something amusing lol, if this originated on the internet (although I was 8 when my RE teacher retold this story, it may not be biblical but I am assuming it was pre internet and someone thought to share it.) it doesn't really matter, It is a fable, fables are stories with a moral message hidden in them. The point of this one is that one could do without assuming to know that which one couldn't know ie the intention and method of help from an omnipresent being :) x

• I speak the following from both my heart and my ego. I embrace both. First of all my ego wishes to say, just for clarification (one of its jobs) that what you wrote above is not a Bible story.

Now my heart (with always some ego thrown in, they are a team):

I agree that the Ones I cannot see may be the Ones working to dilute my ego etc. but I am in no hurry for Ascension. I am only in a hurry to bring light and happiness (health, food, shelter, inspiration) to others. If that IS ascension then bring it on! Why wait any longer?  It would help both me and those waiting for an  enlightened world if we had just a little bit of evidence. Why all the continued secrecy by those 'above'? I could be sitting in any church, synagogue or mosque and hear this message. Why the need for 100% faith in the 21st century? We are not members of a cult or religion here, we are MINDFUL people seeking truth and improved ways of loving and living. We seek these things through every means available. God has blessed us with logically-thinking minds as well as hearts, souls and imaginations. I am trying to use ALL. Why do you deride me for being fully human? (Might I not interpret that as coming from ego?) We all have egos. I embrace mine while seeing it for what it is. Among other things, it helps me to stay grounded. If I were not grounded, even fewer people would listen to me, or hear me.

I was born knowing that I am not my body. I have always been a seeker of truth. I have gone within for over 40 years of adult life, and will never refrain from that. It brings peace to me while I am 'within'. However, we cannot all stay 'within' permanently. We have to feed and shelter our bodies, we have to help others. It would be so much easier for me to extend this help, if I also received a little myself. The Ascended Masters often say to ask for help. Even Jesus said, "Ask and ye shall receive." So I hereby ask Sananda and Ashtar and all the Ascended Masters to show themselves, or at least proof of themselves. I can look at a leaf or a newborn baby to understand that there is a God, a Creator Force. What can I see to know that Ashtar exists? Maybe a UFO would help. Or they could interrupt all television programming for one minute and show that they are here. They could then return to regular programming (and invisibility) having left us ALL with something to talk about. Surely, that would get things moving without any danger to ETs or ourselves. No? Just a suggestion.

• Bringing light and happiness to others is HOW you increase the light. Now lets be brutally honest here, 

What does it matter weather aliens manifest themselves in front of you, why do you need that to do what you know in your heart is right? I feel a want for reward for your efforts but truely one must give without want of help or divine intervention, you are the creator and the actor in this play called your physical life, so why are you waiting on outside signs.. Surely by reliance on the GFL you have simply replaced one 'god' with another? Why the ''i have spent x amount of time doing this'' statments? If you are acting in a way that feels good and right to you what does it matter if others recognise that? (these questions are not judgements but things to really think about)
                  As for you assuming I am making a value judgement on the behaviours i am observing you are very wrong in that. I am not judging it is your choice to follow spiritual advice, it is your choice to believe what you wish, it is your choice to do as you wish not mine. It is your path not mine, I can not make you listen or understand what I am saying, that is up to you, I can communicate observations, however I do so without an expectation or judgement on you :) I also understand that my expressions of love and light could be very different to yours, I am simply curious about those things I observe in your statments and what you feel about them.

I personally do not know if the GFL exist or not but for me it is no matter, I have found 'home' within a community of like minded souls, I am doing what I feel is the right way to behave in order to create the least amount of stress and sufering in my life and the lives of those around me. I am content to know that all is as it should be right now and it always will be so long as I continue to develop myself spiritually.. This philosophy for me is a defense against the pain in the world :) So beam me up or don't I'm happy either way and I am curious as to why light giving doesn't have this effect on others you see :) I do like to see others content also

• I get where your coming from luv - I to am in the same way, and they can be very stubborn also.

Just keep in mind how they are going to feel when all this comes about and open to the rest of the world, THEN you can say I told you so lol... Our Day of Reckoning will come luv, so have a break away from negativity for a little while and gather up your thoughts, because sooner or later they will come to you for advise.

I send you heaps of love & light to help you thru this challenging time. 

Alan 8)

• Thanks for expressing our thoughts and wishes. I am looking forward to a new world, with no wars, no poverty, no illnesses, no wories, no negativity.....Love and peace to all
  • Patience Dear One, We understand you are all quite anxious for something a new, but as soon as you realize this change is already here and feel its vibrations of Love Light Harmony and Peace will you be free and understand you have already manifested change in the Now

Be in Joy

• I miss my star family, I am ready to meet, please tell them i have been waiting for so long, thank you....

• My wife and I are ready for Ascension!!!! We can`t wait for the coming new world!!!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"don't stand to close to your ev while super charging
https://www.brighteon.com/948b0ea9-c6db-4f57-8a97-9b69a23ce549"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  The Awakening - By Emmanuel DagherMay Energy Forecast Hi My Friend,It’s always a blessing for me to connect with your brilliant Spirit in this way!The world is shifting more quickly than ever, and people are waking up everywhere. The next phase of…
5 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: One last battle and the Rockefeller/Hitler branch of the KM will go down.
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   9 Fun Ways To Celebrate Beltane By Melanie BecklerBlessings and Happy May! Are you noticing that right now is a potent time of change within the Earth? I'm not talking so much here about the changes humanity is undergoing now ... Though that…
16 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The global white hat alliance scored major victories last week in the ongoing secret battle for the planet Earth. Klaus Schwab Rothschild, the Battenbergs (British Royals), Hillary Clinton Rockefeller, Barack Obama Hitler, Bill Gates and Dr. Anthony…
17 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…