Dearest Galactic Federation, and Brothers and Sisters in the Light,

I am posting this today from my Heart space, because, with all my Heart and soul, I cannot wait anymore, and I feel others cannot either. So many of us have spent years reading blogs, information, focusing in meditation, pushing ourselves to the limit, and we are exhausted.

Please, from my Heart to yours, give us something. We have worked diligently for you, some of us at the cost of our homes, jobs, lives, when you asked us to go somewhere, we did, when you asked us to be there for someone, we were there. What more can we do?

What more can we do to prove to you we are ready for first contact? What more can we do to prove to you that we are ready for Global Unity?

My dearest Brothers and Sisters, I know that in the Higher Realms, there is no division or separation. The teachings you have gave me over the years have meant more to me than you will ever know, but please, I am asking from Heart Space, let us not wait even one more second, let us manifest this now.

I am asking my Ashtar Command Crew members, to post here if you are ready for contact, to tell the pleiadians, arcturians, andromedans, and sirians, how you feel. To tell the world, here in this blog how you feel, I know each of you has waited long enough, now is the time, not tomorrow, not the next day, not 20 days from now, but now.

We CAN manifest this. Not a channel, not a timeline, not anything else, we can. Right here, right now.

I respect you from Heart Space, no matter what you choose, I just had to post this from Heart Space today.

This is how I feel. It is time now for change. For the Love of Prime Creator, KRYON, I am asking for Global Change. Please join me my Brothers and Sisters in the Light. I am ready for Ascension. Not one more day in 3d. Not one more day.

I love you all. Hugs.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My Thoughts Love n Light are with you.. Hang in there Honey.. things are so very close..

Yes we are tired and have worked hard and at times have begged for help and for this all to ripen into full blown Disclosure..

Things have changed in many ways..

The Veil is so much thinner for a mass amount of people, The Mass are getting it..

The Awakening has happened and is still happening..

We are tired, but we are more fullfilled

we are finding our Passions and moving towards Knowing how we will Help and Guide those who are still awakening..

I also have felt like you for a while now.. Somewhere in My Heart I Know things are shaking and rattling, and I Am just able to scrape through a lot of the time, keeping my sanity has been a battle.. staying in my truth has been a battle.. but We are nearly there..

We have waited thousands of 3D years, keep your Faith Sweet One.. I Love You.<3..

• You Are Wonderful, A Big Thank you, from me, you are and your thought and words make me smile immediately. I feel the LOVE.  Gladys!

• Born ready. Bring it on! Namaste

• Love that!! -- "born ready"

• I am Ready for contact and my house is in order - I don;t have to answer to anyone except myself - ready to bring Disclosure and First Contact that much closer - I will report everything! I will bring all the Love and I will take pics & vid to share with the Beings on Gaia. Peace love and Light to all - Standing by and awaiting contact - my heart is open. Brett

• So, have any pics and vids to share yet? ;)

• It is so exciting, comforting, inspiring, compelling, and loving to see how many of us humans are awake, and roaring to get going with our Ascension. While all those around us still seem sound asleep, it is thrilling to know that these spiritual websites and online groups are packed with awakened souls all cheering for the LIGHT. I am also ready, so ready, pleading with you my galactic family to do whatever is possible to speed up the shift, to stop the horror of war and starvation and poverty...the evil murder of innocents, the mind control of our humanity. WE ALL THANK YOU FOR YOUR BROTHERLY LOVE AND ASSISTANCE TO FREE US FROM THE DARK FORCES.
    Your messages have turned we Dense Humans into impatient beings, having envisioned the Golden Age and the shift to the fifth dimension, and we are CRAZY now with longing....please don't toy with our emotions, but for the sake of our sanity, and the misery of not being able to talk openly with our beloved sleeping families...UNCLOAK and show yourselves above our cities...even if it's just a quickie to ease the tension growing between the enlightened and the nay Sayers .

We are bursting with love for our galactic star families, and like little children are practically having a meltdown over having to WAIT WAIT WAIT... Forgive us but we are only human,
    • Bravo "Rimstudio"---I totally agreewith you,  "Star Flower", Ayurvedamasseur" and "Alor54".  I disagree with "Shannon" because I think that that is exactly what should happen only more.  I think that it would be so exquisite to have Galactics drop in for a visit-I have extra rooms.  I could then introduce them to my neighbors, friends and children and grandchildren.  I have them living all across the United States Including Hawaii.  I also have relatives in Norway and Thailand.

I'm also like you "Brett Berg".  I'm ready, willing and able to go.  My wife would want to go with me and is probably a better talker than me.  Much Love to you all,  Jack 

• Dear Jack,

I am absolutely with you - I would love to bring the Galactics home for dinner! I'm sure we could find plenty of gracious people such as you and your family, who'd provide them a home for their holidays!

Love and blessings to all . . . hoping something big happens soon to validate us to the sheeple. :-)

• maybe they are waiting for the solar flares to knockout the power grid before they make there move. All most of us are asking for is some sort of proof to invigorate our energies, so that we know it's going to take place then we can handle all the ridicule given to us.

I feel very happy about the reports of the Ashtar light ships showing up in the sky's and people are waking up to a new world each day after seeing them, just imagine for a moment how many people would wake up if they saw a gigantic mother ship floating in the sky with no sound. I have been asked many a time "where's your proof ?" well that would have to be the best proof of all time wouldn't it ?   

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"don't stand to close to your ev while super charging
https://www.brighteon.com/948b0ea9-c6db-4f57-8a97-9b69a23ce549"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  The Awakening - By Emmanuel DagherMay Energy Forecast Hi My Friend,It’s always a blessing for me to connect with your brilliant Spirit in this way!The world is shifting more quickly than ever, and people are waking up everywhere. The next phase of…
6 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: One last battle and the Rockefeller/Hitler branch of the KM will go down.
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
14 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
14 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   9 Fun Ways To Celebrate Beltane By Melanie BecklerBlessings and Happy May! Are you noticing that right now is a potent time of change within the Earth? I'm not talking so much here about the changes humanity is undergoing now ... Though that…
17 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The global white hat alliance scored major victories last week in the ongoing secret battle for the planet Earth. Klaus Schwab Rothschild, the Battenbergs (British Royals), Hillary Clinton Rockefeller, Barack Obama Hitler, Bill Gates and Dr. Anthony…
18 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…